Author Topic: Dave Palumbo the chick magnet  (Read 6600 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Dave Palumbo the chick magnet
« on: March 15, 2013, 11:37:45 AM »

Word on the street is he's a real Casanova.

-Discuss
#

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Dave Palumbo the chick magnet
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 11:44:00 AM »
if he likes women, that 550 Benz should pull well on Long Island.

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 11:47:33 AM »
I hope the guy dies relatively soon.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:02:10 PM »
if he likes women, that 550 Benz should pull well on Long Island.

550 in any normal part of LI means 0 when you have bentleys, lambos, ferraris and rolls royces all over the place

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:05:40 PM »
550 in any normal part of LI means 0 when you have bentleys, lambos, ferraris and rolls royces all over the place
How many of those have been destroyed due to the hurricane

And end up in Rich Piana's hands...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 12:05:50 PM »
cant see shit im blinded by his bleeched teeth.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 12:06:32 PM »
bright teeth :o

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 12:10:24 PM »
I don't hate the guy at all. He loves his little toy dogs and periodically has to dump kick out the younger dudes that he lives with.

Definitely got more charisma and intelligence than most in this "industry". Not that that is particularly hard..
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 12:10:57 PM »

Out of interest, why?
O

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 12:11:35 PM »
i hope layne goes first

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 01:48:22 PM »
He is a severely flawed man with a love of money and a will to do anything to get more of it.

ukjeff

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 01:49:13 PM »
"It puts the lotion in the basket"

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 01:50:06 PM »
He is a severely flawed man with a love of money and a will to do anything to get more of it.
it also looks like that he has powerful love for his bitches too.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 01:50:30 PM »
"It puts the lotion in the basket"

haha
O

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 04:00:16 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 04:03:06 PM »
And rich women sometimes also want good looking men and cheat on rich men... And sometimes poor good looking men cheat on rich bad looking women with poor better looking women...etc. Whatever your strategy of survival, the point is to survive and reproduce, in the end. Some people settle with what they have calculating their impulses are not worth destroying offsprings, sometimes people change each others to suit their needs... A strong couple is a couple hwere both male and female merge their strength to kill  others instead of being killed by them, while a shitty couple is made of a male and a woman who kill each others instead of uniting their strenghts to kill others, survive in the jungle...bottom line whatever your choice, it 's still all about killing or getting killed. All possibilites exist, it's all about choices, most people have few choices and most only repeat blindly what their psychical and physical genetical preprogrammations lead them to repeat.

Just like in our ancestors lives alpha males and females evolved into what we call kings, queens, princes and princesses reigning over poorer, uglier looking, weaker human beings. Being smart, being "intelligent" meaning you re better at surviving than others. Intelligence is just that, your capacity to adapt to survive , dominate which makes you feel happy, where others fail and disapear/suffer.
Strong,rich alpha males in the past had several women to their disposition just like our ancestors living in the jungle and shit, just like modern monkeys, lions etc. Nowadays rich men have several women and offsprings from them. Just the same old story going in circle over and over again, the human/animal comedy aka life.  But what do I know.....I just post all the time with long winded rants in hopes that the Organization would finally accept my application
A

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 04:31:01 PM »
And rich women sometimes also want good looking men and cheat on rich men... And sometimes poor good looking men cheat on rich bad looking women with poor better looking women...etc. Whatever your strategy of survival, the point is to survive and reproduce, in the end. Some people settle with what they have calculating their impulses are not worth destroying offsprings, sometimes people change each others to suit their needs... A strong couple is a couple hwere both male and female merge their strength to kill  others instead of being killed by them, while a shitty couple is made of a male and a woman who kill each others instead of uniting their strenghts to kill others, survive in the jungle...bottom line whatever your choice, it 's still all about killing or getting killed. All possibilites exist, it's all about choices, most people have few choices and most only repeat blindly what their psychical and physical genetical preprogrammations lead them to repeat.

Just like in our ancestors lives alpha males and females evolved into what we call kings, queens, princes and princesses reigning over poorer, uglier looking, weaker human beings. Being smart, being "intelligent" meaning you re better at surviving than others. Intelligence is just that, your capacity to adapt to survive , dominate which makes you feel happy, where others fail and disapear/suffer.
Strong,rich alpha males in the past had several women to their disposition just like our ancestors living in the jungle and shit, just like modern monkeys, lions etc. Nowadays rich men have several women and offsprings from them. Just the same old story going in circle over and over again, the human/animal comedy aka life.  But what do I know.....I just post all the time with long winded rants in hopes that the Organization would finally accept my application

lol at Vincey trying to act like Uberman..
leave uberman alone
he's protected

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »
Hubba. Hubba.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 04:36:39 PM »

1000% true. Wiggs hits the nail straight on the head. Palumbo is an American psycho.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 05:42:08 AM »

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 07:53:50 AM »
allround weird dude

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 08:05:42 AM »
i notice he behaves straight in "professional" videos and pics

but super gay in leisure time pictures

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 07:24:09 PM »

I believe this to be a bit of a sad and reductionist view of humanity. It maybe true of all other animals and of early humans but don't you believe that humans have evolved to a level of compassion and altruism that whilst we seek out what is best for ourselves, we don't do it in a savage animalistic manner with complete disregard for those who we beat to the food (or money or social status etc)?  As humans most of us have enough empathy that we aren't really living in the 'jungle' that you speak of, we live in a civilasation for the most part.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 11:04:51 PM »
Palumbo is entertaining.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 12:07:49 AM »