Author Topic: NBA Player now a School Crossing Guard  (Read 2340 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
NBA Player now a School Crossing Guard
« on: March 15, 2013, 12:50:34 PM »
Adrian Dantley, a crossing guard in Montgomery Co, Md...but, it's not what you think.
http://deadspin.com/why-is-one-of-the-nbas-all-time-greatest-scorers-worki-453840265

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: NBA Player now a School Crossing Guard
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 12:52:12 PM »
He used to play for the Mavs. Helluva scorer if I remember correctly.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 12:53:30 PM »
Adrian Dantley, a crossing guard in Montgomerg Co, Md...but, it's not what you think.
http://deadspin.com/why-is-one-of-the-nbas-all-time-greatest-scorers-worki-453840265

You should have post the picture without the story, and let the chimps like Kwon, Method, Adonis, Wackdaddy, etc. go at it.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:53:56 PM »
Adrian Dantley, a crossing guard in Montgomerg Co, Md...but, it's not what you think.

he should go live in PG county instead,....he'll save more money..ahhahaha.....Holy shit, mother of god.....I have seen this dude every morning....what the fuck?......he has his truck parked on the side way every morning........I just remember now......if anyone is familiar with montgomery county, that middle school is in the corner of University Blvd and E.Franlkyn ave. off exit 33 on I495.......hahahahahha.. ..I was wondering who is this tall dude

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:56:05 PM »
Keith Gatlin lives about 2 houses down from me was a tall great guard for Maryland a class guy in the 80's.

http://www.fanbase.com/1-Keith-Gatlin

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 12:56:45 PM »

he should go live in PG county instead,....he'll save more money..ahhahaha
or get robbed if someone recognizes him, and thinks he has money...Robbed in Montgomery Co, or robbed in PG, where do you choose?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
or get robbed if someone recognizes him, and thinks he has money...Robbed in Montgomery Co, or robbed in PG, where do you choose?

robbed of a load by mya.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 12:58:25 PM »
Maybe if he saved up all his money and was frugal, he wouldn't have to work just to afford health insurance.

You can get good deals with hospitals if you pay in cash when you don't have insurance.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 01:00:28 PM »
Adrian Dantley, a crossing guard in Montgomery Co, Md...but, it's not what you think.
when i opened this i figured it would be antoine walker.... ;D ;D ;D
F

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 01:02:02 PM »

it's funny that you posted this article, man......I can fucking testify that I see him everyday, but never fucking know who that is.....I will make sure I snap a pic on monday.....WOW

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 01:02:56 PM »
robbed of a load by mya.

Damn...

when i opened this i figured it would be antoine walker.... ;D ;D ;D
Haha

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »

it's funny that you posted this article, man......I can fucking testify that I see him everyday, but never fucking know who that is.....I will make sure I snap a pic on monday.....WOW
well, they need a guy that big to be a crossing guard. The WORSE drivers in Montgomery Co are Diplomats followed by MILFs in Bentleys.

The Diplomats will cut you off, in the snow, rain, sleet, at night...and the ones from ME and Africa tend to  drive the 90s Mercedes. And they drive all on your bumper, and do not stop for stop signs, red lights, or school buses.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »
Maybe if he saved up all his money and was frugal, he wouldn't have to work just to afford health insurance.

You can get good deals with hospitals if you pay in cash when you don't have insurance.

The guy is super frugal actually...million dollar house is paid for and has no outstanding debts.  Crossing Guards only work a few hours a week directing children and they get state benefits....smart move
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 01:21:19 PM »

Not surprised, dead end jobs are where most Notre Dame grads end up anyway.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
well, they need a guy that big to be a crossing guard. The WORSE drivers in Montgomery Co are Diplomats followed by MILFs in Bentleys.

The Diplomats will cut you off, in the snow, rain, sleet, at night...and the ones from ME and Africa tend to  drive the 90s Mercedes. And they drive all on your bumper, and do not stop for stop signs, red lights, or school buses.

hahahaha....Montgomery has a reputation of raising everything just to keep a certain people out, hell, this county only has one Wal-mart.....imagine one fucking Wal-mart in the entire county.......they said they're trying to protect small businesses, at the same time, most things here seems to be in favor of who's in power, oh well, they say if you don't like living in Montgomery, move to PG

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 03:40:41 PM »

hahahaha....Montgomery has a reputation of raising everything just to keep a certain people out, hell, this county only has one Wal-mart.....imagine one fucking Wal-mart in the entire county.......they said they're trying to protect small businesses, at the same time, most things here seems to be in favor of who's in power, oh well, they say if you don't like living in Montgomery, move to PG
montgomery Co, has a bag tax, a freaking bag tax?!
And I was caught twice by speed cameras, before speed cameras were ever en vogue...5 mph over, bam!
And getting to Lake Forest Mall on a Sat!! Forget It!!! It's like driving on the beltway during Rush hour. I lived 15 minutes away, and it took me an hour.
But, that Germantown Rec Park is a BEAST.

One thing about PG county---in Baltimore city you have gangs hoodlums who ride dirtbikes, but have to steal them vs
In PG County, you have gangs of dudes who are either are wannabe thugs, or thugs riding sport bikes that may or may not be stolen, yet they live in 500k houses.
As soon as you come off of 495 to 50...WTF.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 05:28:55 PM »
montgomery Co, has a bag tax, a freaking bag tax?!
And I was caught twice by speed cameras, before speed cameras were ever en vogue...5 mph over, bam!
And getting to Lake Forest Mall on a Sat!! Forget It!!! It's like driving on the beltway during Rush hour. I lived 15 minutes away, and it took me an hour.
But, that Germantown Rec Park is a BEAST.

One thing about PG county---in Baltimore city you have gangs hoodlums who ride dirtbikes, but have to steal them vs
In PG County, you have gangs of dudes who are either are wannabe thugs, or thugs riding sport bikes that may or may not be stolen, yet they live in 500k houses.
As soon as you come off of 495 to 50...WTF.

lol.....I have to admit that once I'm in PG county, I keep my guards up, shit, even some of these PG cops are dirty...they've caught 3 cops last year taking bribes from a liquor store owner......as for the  Bags tax, it's been going on for 2yrs now....the county is getting a huge profit from this....I do groceries now with my own bags, but it's just another way that the county is stealing people's money......they now have speeding cameras in almost every major/residential roads here...I might as well move to PG and say screw that shit

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 03:15:32 PM »
Not surprised, dead end jobs are where most Notre Dame grads end up anyway.
certainly you are joking?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 03:46:54 PM »

lol.....I have to admit that once I'm in PG county, I keep my guards up, shit, even some of these PG cops are dirty...they've caught 3 cops last year taking bribes from a liquor store owner......as for the  Bags tax, it's been going on for 2yrs now....the county is getting a huge profit from this....I do groceries now with my own bags, but it's just another way that the county is stealing people's money......they now have speeding cameras in almost every major/residential roads here...I might as well move to PG and say screw that shit
I've gotten two tickets from the speed cameras...

And PG County's unofficial policy of "beat and release" is well known...
Guard is always up, around there, and the women have far more game than the men do.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 03:52:54 PM »
Smart guy.

I know people who are self employed who pay over a 1500 a month for health coverage.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 05:57:01 PM »
I've gotten two tickets from the speed cameras...

And PG County's unofficial policy of "beat and release" is well known...
Guard is always up, around there, and the women have far more game than the men do.

Wonder how many women have got out of a speeding ticket for a phone number or a meeting at a hotel?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 12:34:48 AM »

Wonder how many women have got out of a speeding ticket for a phone number or a meeting at a hotel?
;D  ;)