Author Topic: omg in 7 days I'm running out of finasteride and the new shipment hasnt arrived  (Read 2658 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i'm so scarreed

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
hope all goes well.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i could always get a script from a doctor i guess

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
can't you make a single thread to post all your thoughts and questions?

You're the only poster in history that has been banned multiple times for the single reason of being annoying.

Every other banned poster either were threathing people or posting inadequate pics.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
i'm so scarreed

of course you would be , what with making your ego and body so dependant on a courier
c

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
can't you make a single thread to post all your thoughts and questions?

You're the only poster in history that has been banned multiple times for the single reason of being annoying.

Every other banned poster either were threathing people or posting inadequate pics.
dont worry in a few weeks my girl friend is coming to live with me then i will not be able to post on getbig often anymore

dustin

Don't even sweat it, bro.

You can get the same hair doo as this stud.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
You don't even need to glance to the right when you see a thread title like this. You automatically know who started it.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
anabolichalo .....Lot's of requests to delete your (boring) threads... like this one. Please just keep your threads/posts meaningful?

Thanks in advance.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
anabolichalo .....Lot's of requests to delete your (boring) threads... like this one. Please just keep your threads/posts meaningful?

Thanks in advance.
Please proceed to the knee-capping, Grant. Thanks in advance.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Don't even sweat it, bro.

You can get the same hair doo as this stud.

Fucking LOL.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
Please proceed to the knee-capping, Grant. Thanks in advance.

Baseball bat? Or crow-bar?   Thanks in advance.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Baseball bat? Or crow-bar?   Thanks in advance.

Highest caliber you've got. Get him face down and put barrel to back of both knees. Thanks in advance.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Thanks in advance.

Hahaha This should get interesting if Grant means business  :)

FYI - Grant, he doesn't care nor will he stop with this nonsense until he gets banned then fires up another gimmick account but these charades do entertain me so please carry on!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV

FYI - Grant, he doesn't care nor will he stop with this nonsense until he gets banned then fires up another gimmick account but these charades do entertain me so please carry on!

So if he's a gimmick....who is he really? I can't get his I.P. .....only Ron can.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
So if he's a gimmick....who is he really? I can't get his I.P. .....only Ron can.

I'm pretty sure he was at one time this guy named "tallgerman" who got put it timeout for being lame and sounds similar to a few others who met the same fate after spamming the boards with stupid and redundant topics.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
i'm so scarreed

It's over for you bro. But nice knowin ya.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights

whitewidow

if you put your business on a open forum like getbig it probably will not come! customs will snag it.
Keep quiet! do you really think any of us give a shit if you get your finasteride? well I do care a little but nobody else does. I your just making all these crazy posts up! what happened to you were going to stop the Test E after your 3rd shot?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I'm pretty sure he was at one time this guy named "tallgerman" who got put it timeout for being lame and sounds similar to a few others who met the same fate after spamming the boards with stupid and redundant topics.

he's not tallgerman, as tallgerman was too intellectual and sports minded

he's purenaturalstrength

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
The spirit of Bluto lives on..,
O

bigmc

• Getbig V

Thanks in advance.

thank fuck for that
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
took my last finasteride tab yesterday

finished

so on the way from home to be sure i stopped at the pharmacy to get some legit stuff

arrive home, check mail box, and the stuff arrived today

miracles