Author Topic: Lil Wayne on death's door...  (Read 29480 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Lil Wayne on death's door...
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2013, 02:40:57 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2013, 02:41:44 PM »
True.

It's also true that morals and values have been steadily eroding..so its not like anyone is lying.

And I'm talking about the culture, could care less about the music...nine kids by six women, smoke weed 24/7, dress like a fucking imbecile and talk the same way.

i bet the members of "one direction" don't impregnate women like it's their job

That is the black community... The black community does not impress responsibility when it comes to family.

Way too many "Baby Momma" and "Baby Daddy" situations... Not enough "Stop Fucking" discussions.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
Monster 80s reference   9/10

And i don't hate all black people..but i do despise the ignorant, mysogynistic hip hop culture, its polluting the minds of our youth.

Wiggs and I don't see eye to eye on most things...but i could definitely sit down to dinner with the guy and have a rewarding conversation. I wouldn't last 5 minutes with some blinged out retard.
the music industry is sending a lot of mixed messages to young people making them even more materialistic and useless

how many songs are there boasting about expensive cars and bling blang while simultaneously "preaching" about the preciousness of life and so on like two totally counter messgaes to fuck up their useless heads even mor

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2013, 04:26:42 PM »
AWESOME

It was my pilot run. Just starting to grasp the possibilities.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2013, 04:50:07 PM »
That is the black community... The black community does not impress responsibility when it comes to family.

Way too many "Baby Momma" and "Baby Daddy" situations... Not enough "Stop Fucking" discussions.

It started in the 60s to 70s (inner city) and coincides with the feminist movement (I don't need a man for anything). By this time black men were seen as "hard" and a physical threat, whereas before they were seen as "yella".
Thank Malcolm and Martin and black boxers partially for that as well, as in black men no longer being thought of as being yella.   
Talking about how the man was holding you down (being a victim, thus allowing no responsibility for your actions) became en vogue as a cop out for not doing what you are supposed to be doing. And this came out in many songs....
Add in the blaxploitation films, you have a good recipe for disaster...
So, take that business model and mold it thru various genres of music- r&b and hip hop, and how it reflects the inner city, and then how ignorant black people think that hood life is what really being black is about (there are no other alternatives, Nevermind that the people from hood came from the south)...
Lack of Responsibility/victimhood is now commonplace. Doing things assbackwards, is normal...
And the degradation of music is a reflection of that.

An old Skool saying of "act like you have some sense", makes no sense now, people get paid to act like a buffoon and show their asses...acting the opposite gets you no money.
True.

It's also true that morals and values have been steadily eroding..so its not like anyone is lying.

And I'm talking about the culture, could care less about the music...nine kids by six women, smoke weed 24/7, dress like a fucking imbecile and talk the same way.

I agree...

And I doubt One Direction is as well...
They are just a pig on the plate for their record company (a made up boy band, the formula works so well, doesn't it?) we'll see what happens in the future...

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2013, 05:05:06 PM »
hey wooo this for you, you little sucka ass pussy, youd get mopped up son!

Why is this man the same color as Barney the Dinosaur?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2013, 08:25:03 PM »

Or the Jonas Brother homo brigade

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2013, 04:09:04 AM »
I'm clearly standing up for my unpopular tastes here aren't I?? Its a fkn  music discussion, it aint that serious. Dunno what your deal is mate but you've had a hard on for me since day 1. I get it, you don't enjoy my posts. I don't enjoy yours much either, i dont know what kinda mindblowing posts you think you bring to the table; but I act like an adult and ignore them because it's a silly bitch move to have an Internet grudge like you do and take jabs like calling someone "beta" (oh brother). I turn 25 years old in 2 days...way to old to have an Internet tough guy sparring partner on a bodybuilding forumn.

Now what are you arguing with me about here? We enjoy the same shitty music, but you'd love to look tough in front of Goink? gimme a break,  If I hurt your feelings at some point Ill be the bigger man and apologize. But for fuck sakes time to let it go.

And good for Groink, I don't care what music he likes. But his opinions are always interesting and I enjoy hearing them, even if they're the opposite of mine, which is quite obvious here. At the end of the day he's still 10x the poster you or I will ever be.

i like you, chiro, just trying to help you out.  you're a sycophantic milquetoast lily-livered pusillanimous pussy, but besides that not a bad dude at all. 

you're not "standing up for your tastes" when you "admit" your taste is "shit".  why do you call songs you enjoy shit?  because people "of taste" would do so, and you don't want to be lumped in with the uncultured mouth-breathers.  i've busted your balls from day 1 because most of your posts were filled with annoying, super-ingratiating flattery.  you want to be friends with everybody, and are willing to say almost anything to get "in" with people.

it's not worth it, and it ultimately doesn't work.  and before you have another meltdown, remember "it's not that serious"... no one is going to say this to you in real life, so just enjoy the feedback, bro.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2013, 05:22:54 AM »

I enjoy his music. I hope he gets more females pregnant.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2013, 09:54:03 AM »
i like you, chiro, just trying to help you out.  you're a sycophantic milquetoast lily-livered pusillanimous pussy, but besides that not a bad dude at all.  

you're not "standing up for your tastes" when you "admit" your taste is "shit".  why do you call songs you enjoy shit?  because people "of taste" would do so, and you don't want to be lumped in with the uncultured mouth-breathers.  i've busted your balls from day 1 because most of your posts were filled with annoying, super-ingratiating flattery.  you want to be friends with everybody, and are willing to say almost anything to get "in" with people.

it's not worth it, and it ultimately doesn't work.  and before you have another meltdown, remember "it's not that serious"... no one is going to say this to you in real life, so just enjoy the feedback, bro.

Who asked for your help? I'm probably older than you, more educated, have a better physique, have a hotter fiancé than you,  and am doing more with my life than YOU. Not saying all this makes me better than you, but who are YOU to tell me how I should or should not behave???

Lil Wayne is shitty hiphop. It's poppy, it's fun, it sounds great in a club or to workout with, but its not GREAT hiphop IMO. It's not TQC or De la or Nas or Lupe. I admit I enjoy Wayne for exactly what he is, pop-rap,  but I don't respect it to the degree of other music.

You're making all these judgments about me but you don't even fkn know me.  I kiss nobodies ass here. I have a better physique than most guys on this board who run tons of gear, but you'll never hear me boast. Im a humble person, and I'm genuine and real with anyone I meet. The only person I'm friends with here in real life is Krankenstein, why the hell else would I give 2 shits about what a bunch of Internet strangers think??? You're infatuation with me is especially intriguing to me.

After a year of you dick riding and following me like a puppy, from thread to thread, I'm finally like "holy shit maybe this kid is autistic and needs a buddy or something." I truly don't get it. You clearly care a lot more than I do about this thing. For fuck sake you are the ONLY person to start a thread about my physique!! Lol!! Creepy as fuck! I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but that's a female trait and the ultimate of "beta" moves.

My old man taught me something that will always stay with me. He said a mans character is determined by how he treats people who can do nothing for him in return. I'm a genuine person, and if making enemies just for the sake of making enemies here is what you think of as being "cool", then have at it, I want no part of that cool circle. If I disagree with someone I'll speak my mind, but I don't start shit just to create a "rep." that's not what being a man means to me, and i sincerely hope that one day you learn to grow up and view the world differently. I'm probably the most self-critical, self-aware person I know, and if I have screwed up somewhere I aim to fix that and better myself. You're truly mistaken and ultimately misguided about your "opinion" on me, but have at it if this makes you feel better. Just understand it makes you look pathetic and I think you have it in you to be less of a guy, no offense. Now pull yourself together, unite with me, and let's start spamming Groinks PM inbox with great hiphop YouTube links.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2013, 09:59:15 AM »
Is this dude dead yet, or actually dying?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2013, 10:24:22 AM »

Publicity stunt.

Had to be hospitalized to get semen and purple drank pumped out of his stomach.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #187 on: March 17, 2013, 11:27:27 AM »
http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2013/03/lil_wayne_seizure.html

Rapper Lil Wayne is "alive and well," recovering in the hospital after suffering a seizure Friday, his close friend says, calling a report that the 30-year-old was in critical condition in a medically induced coma "nonsense" and "false."

"Wayne is alive and well," said the rap star's close friend and business partner Mack Maine in a Tweet Saturday. "we will be releasing an official statement shortly, but don't believe the nonsense about comas and tubes to breathe...that's false."

Lil Wayne — born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. — initially suffered a series of seizures Tuesday and was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, TMZ reported.

He was released the following day but was allegedly found unconscious and was rushed back to the hospital, TMZ claimed Friday. The site was the first to report Lil Wayne was in a medically induced coma — allegations the rapper's camp adamantly denied.

Friday night, following the TMZ report, a tweet appeared on Lil Wayne's official Twitter page saying, "I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love." Maine also tweeted that evening that Wayne was alive and well and that the pair were watching a Syracuse basketball game. A publicist for the rapper who also goes by the stage names Weezy and Weezy F. Baby, confirmed to CNN he suffered a seizure but said the rapper is recovering.

Lil Wayne launched his career in New Orleans at the age of nine when he joined Cash Money Records as the label's youngest member.

Lil Wayne has four Grammy awards to his credit and helped launch the careers of label mates Drake and Nicki Minaj.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2013, 12:12:09 PM »
^Damage control.

Him and Rick Ross have issues with seizures...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2013, 12:13:16 PM »
drinking green sizzurp today

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2013, 12:15:20 PM »

Lil Wayne has four Grammy awards to his credit

Lil Wayne has 4 Grammies.   Beethoven has zero Grammies.

I think we know which of them is the greater artist.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 17, 2013, 12:21:40 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #192 on: March 17, 2013, 12:37:49 PM »
Lil Wayne has 4 Grammies.   Beethoven has zero Grammies.

I think we know which of them is the greater artist.
Cash Money's still a company and bitch he's the boss.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #193 on: March 17, 2013, 12:44:50 PM »

You'll be calling in sick tomorrow due to green turds.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 17, 2013, 12:47:38 PM »
Naked's "Green Machine"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2013, 01:16:45 PM »
You'll be calling in sick tomorrow due to green turds.

ever volmit goldschlager or take a crap after drinking it?   gold glitter everywhere.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #196 on: March 17, 2013, 02:23:32 PM »

he is doing great, thank God.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 17, 2013, 07:31:15 PM »

Who asked for your help? I'm probably older than you, more educated, have a better physique, have a hotter fiancé than you,  and am doing more with my life than YOU. Not saying all this makes me better than you, but who are YOU to tell me how I should or should not behave???

Lil Wayne is shitty hiphop. It's poppy, it's fun, it sounds great in a club or to workout with, but its not GREAT hiphop IMO. It's not TQC or De la or Nas or Lupe. I admit I enjoy Wayne for exactly what he is, pop-rap,  but I don't respect it to the degree of other music.

You're making all these judgments about me but you don't even fkn know me.  I kiss nobodies ass here. I have a better physique than most guys on this board who run tons of gear, but you'll never hear me boast. Im a humble person, and I'm genuine and real with anyone I meet. The only person I'm friends with here in real life is Krankenstein, why the hell else would I give 2 shits about what a bunch of Internet strangers think??? You're infatuation with me is especially intriguing to me.

After a year of you dick riding and following me like a puppy, from thread to thread, I'm finally like "holy shit maybe this kid is autistic and needs a buddy or something." I truly don't get it. You clearly care a lot more than I do about this thing. For fuck sake you are the ONLY person to start a thread about my physique!! Lol!! Creepy as fuck! I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but that's a female trait and the ultimate of "beta" moves.

My old man taught me something that will always stay with me. He said a mans character is determined by how he treats people who can do nothing for him in return. I'm a genuine person, and if making enemies just for the sake of making enemies here is what you think of as being "cool", then have at it, I want no part of that cool circle. If I disagree with someone I'll speak my mind, but I don't start shit just to create a "rep." that's not what being a man means to me, and i sincerely hope that one day you learn to grow up and view the world differently. I'm probably the most self-critical, self-aware person I know, and if I have screwed up somewhere I aim to fix that and better myself. You're truly mistaken and ultimately misguided about your "opinion" on me, but have at it if this makes you feel better. Just understand it makes you look pathetic and I think you have it in you to be less of a guy, no offense. Now pull yourself together, unite with me, and let's start spamming Groinks PM inbox with great hiphop YouTube links.

maybe you're right with the "i need a friend" theory, because i found this loving response more heartwarming than the unstable uranium core it so closely resembles!  :D

read over your reply again, and you'll see it only strengthens my point.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2013, 07:38:27 PM »
We're all on death's door. Nothin new bitches.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2013, 08:08:36 PM »
maybe you're right with the "i need a friend" theory, because i found this loving response more heartwarming than the unstable uranium core it so closely resembles!  :D

read over your reply again, and you'll see it only strengthens my point.

Your reply is gibberish. I guess you'll forever be my #1 stalker on here. I'm flattered.