Author Topic: Lil Wayne on death's door...  (Read 29559 times)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Re: Lil Wayne on death's door...
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2013, 08:32:41 AM »

Who asked for your help? I'm probably older than you, more educated, have a better physique, have a hotter fiancé than you,  and am doing more with my life than YOU. Not saying all this makes me better than you, but who are YOU to tell me how I should or should not behave???

Lil Wayne is shitty hiphop. It's poppy, it's fun, it sounds great in a club or to workout with, but its not GREAT hiphop IMO. It's not TQC or De la or Nas or Lupe. I admit I enjoy Wayne for exactly what he is, pop-rap,  but I don't respect it to the degree of other music.

You're making all these judgments about me but you don't even fkn know me.  I kiss nobodies ass here. I have a better physique than most guys on this board who run tons of gear, but you'll never hear me boast. Im a humble person, and I'm genuine and real with anyone I meet. The only person I'm friends with here in real life is Krankenstein, why the hell else would I give 2 shits about what a bunch of Internet strangers think??? You're infatuation with me is especially intriguing to me.

After a year of you dick riding and following me like a puppy, from thread to thread, I'm finally like "holy shit maybe this kid is autistic and needs a buddy or something." I truly don't get it. You clearly care a lot more than I do about this thing. For fuck sake you are the ONLY person to start a thread about my physique!! Lol!! Creepy as fuck! I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but that's a female trait and the ultimate of "beta" moves.

My old man taught me something that will always stay with me. He said a mans character is determined by how he treats people who can do nothing for him in return. I'm a genuine person, and if making enemies just for the sake of making enemies here is what you think of as being "cool", then have at it, I want no part of that cool circle. If I disagree with someone I'll speak my mind, but I don't start shit just to create a "rep." that's not what being a man means to me, and i sincerely hope that one day you learn to grow up and view the world differently. I'm probably the most self-critical, self-aware person I know, and if I have screwed up somewhere I aim to fix that and better myself. You're truly mistaken and ultimately misguided about your "opinion" on me, but have at it if this makes you feel better. Just understand it makes you look pathetic and I think you have it in you to be less of a guy, no offense. Now pull yourself together, unite with me, and let's start spamming Groinks PM inbox with great hiphop YouTube links.

Biggest fucking meltdown I have seen since SMM

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2013, 08:38:27 AM »
llliiilllllll  wayne is another perfect example of why this country is on the brink of collapse

lol... not Bernie Madoff.. but lil wayne....

::)

dont like his music "this country is going to hell"

Steal 50 Billion... crickets....

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2013, 09:54:18 AM »
Biggest fucking meltdown I have seen since SMM

Nah, it needed to be said. This turd has been gently nibbling on the tip of my penis for a year straight. It's very tiresome, like that annoying ex girlfriend who just keeps showing up.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2013, 09:58:51 AM »
He is one sad-assed looking kneegrow.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2013, 10:01:36 AM »
He is one sad-assed looking kneegrow.

I thought for sure he wouldn't live to see 27.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2013, 10:03:20 AM »

Lil-Shitstain has just as much impact on the culture and society that madoff did.

Two thugs and turds. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2013, 10:22:20 AM »

I have to agree with you here man... I am personally a fan. Been a fan since Tha' Block iz hot days. He's had some tunes I really like. Some not so much, but everything isn't for everyone.

I hope he cleans up and gets back to making slammin' tracks and lays off the sizzurp.

Way more damage from guys like Madoff... No way you can argue that. One is a musician and produces a product that people can choose or not choose to buy... IE a capitalist... The other is a thief.

Take a guess as to which is which right?