Author Topic: Obama would not eat food at GOP meet n greet b/c no food taster present  (Read 869 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I heard the royal ball-washer was Chris "I have tingle that runs up my leg" Matthews.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I heard the royal ball-washer was Chris "I have tingle that runs up my leg" Matthews.

If obama choked on a dorito or kobe beef - i could care less 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I doubt he has a food taster ::)  Probably more likely that he was joking with it being a GOP event and just wasn't hungry.  If I'm wrong, there's got to be more to it than the person who felt insulted by him not eating.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I doubt he has a food taster ::)  Probably more likely that he was joking with it being a GOP event and just wasn't hungry.  If I'm wrong, there's got to be more to it than the person who felt insulted by him not eating.

I would not doubt anything.   Obama is a paranoid control freak and i have no doubt he thruogh the VRWC was out to poison him. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
With all the damned Corexit poured into the Gulf of Mexico during the BP spill, I wouldn't touch Maine Lobster either.
w

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
The GOP didnt serve collard greens, cheese grits, fried chicken, with purple drank to wash it all down.  Instead, it was lame white people's food like potato salad, exotic cheeses, stuff with mayo on it, and perrian water.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama should just bring mobacca along.   She will scarf down anything.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The GOP didnt serve collard greens, cheese grits, fried chicken, with purple drank to wash it all down.  Instead, it was lame white people's food like potato salad, exotic cheeses, stuff with mayo on it, and perrian water.

And how is this not racist? Personally, I would think that diet would appeal more to someone from the South.
...would you have made this same lame ass crack if Obama were White? ...and what the heck is perrian water? Is that a mixture of perrier & evian?
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
... ...and what the heck is perrian water? Is that a mixture of perrier & evian?
excellent! I'd rep you if i could.. :D
w