Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 460531 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2013, 08:31:19 AM »
how tall are you galeniko?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2013, 08:32:28 AM »
 ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2013, 08:32:44 AM »
one thing you got right, current weight is pretty much 208lbs, good guess.

but the pipe dream youve made up above doesnt happen like that irl, here is how it actually happens:

its not like my gym hasnt its fair share of permafatsos.when i walk in , theyre there sweating in their obese bodys from just walking around, out of breath from 20% rom movements, red-ish face, almost vomiting their big mcdonalds fries out.

i come in, with pullover bc i need to have warm clothes to even break a sweat, thats the case when one has supreme conditioning, at this moment, the permafatsos still walk around with ILS and bitchtittschest all the way out, as if they conquered the continent recently.

then when im warmed up after couple minutes and the epic pump sets in(from the trademark galeniko diet), i take off the pullover and deliberately make the tanktop slide upwards to the chest to "accidentally" flash the chiseled ,rock hard 6pack for a moment, and the second the pullover is removed and i stand there with tanktop(always tank top) and fingethick veins pop everywhere, the permafatsos give me stares as if i killed their whole families and put on their own pulloever and jackets,in sheer embarassment.

while theyre bathing in their own sweat and jealousy, i have chitchat moments with the girls there inbetween sets, the girls tell me how mine is the perect natural physique while they ask me how long itd take (they point at a permafatso)that fat guy who recently started training(thats what they assume)to become like me, for they resemble their weak husbands-boyfrends. ;D

now comes the ironic part, for some reason, the permabulker,instead of hitting some cardio, will down a "protein bar" with some gatorade or protein shake at the gym bar ,to refuel his fatcells"muscle" , while sitting there out of breath and overly thaetralicly acting exhausted as if he just had some very hard workout.

this is roughly how it goes,hth 8)
EPIC...

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2013, 08:33:07 AM »
sometimes, a bonbon, some pice with 5gramms of sugars,have initiated a 20k calories binge festival for me

brutal

then, when you notice this wont end well, you try some fat for saturation effect, but it jst fails, the fatty fod will have some salt to it, and this triggers even more.haha ;D

20k calories? jesus christ. how can your body even handle that?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #154 on: May 31, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »
this is legendary

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2013, 08:34:14 AM »
Hi HI  .....had a good laugh reading this thread. lean muscle is the way to go and good conditioning.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2013, 08:34:39 AM »
coke, wig, and no condoms

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2013, 08:36:13 AM »
I have almost 100 lbs on you brother make all the remarks and excuses you want, only one thing happening if u was in the gym, ya gettin shut down!
That's odd. He's got a 100 IQ points on you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2013, 08:40:04 AM »
Cswol - you looked better in those vids from the Firehouse - much healthier than this situation you got going now.  

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2013, 08:40:20 AM »
Galeniko has a hilarious use of the English language, it's something a native speaker can't fake

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2013, 08:42:01 AM »
one thing you got right, current weight is pretty much 208lbs, good guess.

but the pipe dream youve made up above doesnt happen like that irl, here is how it actually happens:

its not like my gym hasnt its fair share of permafatsos.when i walk in , theyre there sweating in their obese bodys from just walking around, out of breath from 20% rom movements, red-ish face, almost vomiting their big mcdonalds fries out.

i come in, with pullover bc i need to have warm clothes to even break a sweat, thats the case when one has supreme conditioning, at this moment, the permafatsos still walk around with ILS and bitchtittschest all the way out, as if they conquered the continent recently.

then when im warmed up after couple minutes and the epic pump sets in(from the trademark galeniko diet), i take off the pullover and deliberately make the tanktop slide upwards to the chest to "accidentally" flash the chiseled ,rock hard 6pack for a moment, and the second the pullover is removed and i stand there with tanktop(always tank top) and fingethick veins pop everywhere, the permafatsos give me stares as if i killed their whole families and put on their own pulloever and jackets,in sheer embarassment.

while theyre bathing in their own sweat and jealousy, i have chitchat moments with the girls there inbetween sets, the girls tell me how mine is the perect natural physique while they ask me how long itd take (they point at a permafatso)that fat guy who recently started training(thats what they assume)to become like me, for they resemble their weak husbands-boyfrends. ;D

now comes the ironic part, for some reason, the permabulker,instead of hitting some cardio, will down a "protein bar" with some gatorade or protein shake at the gym bar ,to refuel his fatcells"muscle" , while sitting there out of breath and overly thaetralicly acting exhausted as if he just had some very hard workout.

this is roughly how it goes,hth 8)

lol epic owning, curious though, you mentioned your diet gives you good pumps, what do you recommend for that?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2013, 08:44:09 AM »
I shut guys like you down everyday at the gym, you walk in gym thinking your fluffer abs makes you the stud of the gym, or they show up with their workout partner telling them how big they are but only weigh 208, or they show up with their girlfriend wearing a tank top like they are impressive at 230 lbs..............then bammm..........CSWOL walks in, starts hitting sets and weight, and proceed to come stand right next to them, and make them realize today wasnt going to be the day they planned in the gym, their abs go flat, they walk around wondering what lift they can do to make them magically become 290 lbs, but figure out no lift will get them there, their workout partner gets demotivated and stops lifting, and quits chanting getbig, easy weight, getbig, then their girlfriend continually jocks realizing her boyfriend is a 228 lb twink who looks like a stick next to a 285 lb monster, yeah galeniko, hate to break the news to ya brother, stop concentrating on abs so much, because the rest of your body is becoming small, no smoke and mirrors here mate!

Cswol you're ok in my book but you are delusional on this matter. A shredded mofo looks much more impressive than a puffed up fatzo.
The abs guy gets intimidated by your presence not because you are big but because you are self confident (eventhough in delusion) and that shows.

Peace.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2013, 08:47:25 AM »
Cswol you're ok in my book but you are delusional on this matter. A shredded mofo looks much more impressive than a puffed up fatzo.
The abs guy gets intimidated by your presence not because you are big but because you are self confident (eventhough in delusion) and that shows.

Peace.

Most dudes like scowl would be a panting mess after 15 seconds of any real physical exertion

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2013, 08:48:33 AM »
cswol always jacked and tanned and knows boxing.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2013, 08:49:08 AM »
I shut guys like you down everyday at the gym, you walk in gym thinking your fluffer abs makes you the stud of the gym, or they show up with their workout partner telling them how big they are but only weigh 208, or they show up with their girlfriend wearing a tank top like they are impressive at 230 lbs..............then bammm..........CSWOL walks in, starts hitting sets and weight, and proceed to come stand right next to them, and make them realize today wasnt going to be the day they planned in the gym, their abs go flat, they walk around wondering what lift they can do to make them magically become 290 lbs, but figure out no lift will get them there, their workout partner gets demotivated and stops lifting, and quits chanting getbig, easy weight, getbig, then their girlfriend continually jocks realizing her boyfriend is a 228 lb twink who looks like a stick next to a 285 lb monster, yeah galeniko, hate to break the news to ya brother, stop concentrating on abs so much, because the rest of your body is becoming small, no smoke and mirrors here mate!

You look like dog shit. no offense.  :-*

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2013, 08:49:37 AM »
cswol always jacked and tanned and knows boxing.
;D ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
Let's see him post a video doing 5 legitimate pull ups from dead hang to chin over the bar - no kipping, no swinging, nothing. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2013, 08:57:12 AM »
Let's see him post a video doing 5 legitimate pull ups from dead hang to chin over the bar - no kipping, no swinging, nothing. 

Does such a heavy duty pull up bar exist?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2013, 08:59:06 AM »
The ole "shredded david" v "permabulked goliath" debate......most of us know who won that battle.

Sure the perma is typically stronger than the shredder, but not always the case.  Plus, women care nothing about strength....the average, untrained skinny fat is often much stronger than the average female gym rat.  

Even if the perma and shredder both train exactly the same, with the exact same intensity the shredder will most likely take home a chick and the perma will most likely take home some chips.

In the end it matters not how much the perma squats or benches or curls because the shredder has stage-worthy abs enough to place in the open division of the local Poopsville BB Classic and can run a tough mudder course in under 3 hours.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2013, 08:59:56 AM »
no idea,man.

proabably bc its usualy semi liquid calories it goes through quick.you know, semi molten icecream by the gallon with caramel sause in it and loads of chocolate mixed into it.

im finally getting this under control, had to work my way down to 10k at once, then 6-7k, then 3-5, now im down to small treats, most likely the stomach itself gets extended and is able to take up so much, i kinda fixed this by having small meals, even if theyre clean meals,i made sure theyre small(no 2lbs of veggies at once anymore), and now it seems like theres mch less room in the gut at all.

but either way, it always felt like the gut would explode, but i carried on anyway.

self control thing i guess

My "cheat" is two slices of wood-fired pepperoni pizza twice a month.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2013, 09:00:20 AM »
I have almost 100 lbs on you brother make all the remarks and excuses you want, only one thing happening if u was in the gym, ya gettin shut down!

You look awesome man but I think you've lost a little size. Time to go on a full out bulk!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2013, 09:00:25 AM »
Does such a heavy duty pull up bar exist?

We have a lot of dudes in my gym like this - bloated messes.  Most use horrible form, make a complete scene between every lift, throw shit around, drop weights all over the place - take like 5 minutes between every set - then bullshit everyone how hard they are working out etc etc

Blah blah blah - tell it to the newbs who are like 14-18 yo who don't any better.  

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2013, 09:00:58 AM »

bwahahahahahha. you just made my day. you look like a trash bag full of mayonnaise.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2013, 09:01:38 AM »
You look awesome man but I think you've lost a little size. Time to go on a full out bulk!

;D