Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 457988 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1525 on: June 28, 2013, 09:45:12 AM »
Galeniko / no one:

One problem I have with dieting is being fucking cold all the time. Even in the middle of summer. Wouldn't that be 10 times worse on this diet?

i never noticed this. i'll pay closer attention and get back to you. i can say safely that on your big meal days past 6% you will sweat in bed like you have NEVER sweat before. :D

cool point.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1526 on: June 28, 2013, 10:50:22 AM »

the best way I can put it BC is that comparing this to anything else would be like saying a cheetah and a boar are the same animal cause they both have 4 legs.
b

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1527 on: June 28, 2013, 11:12:32 AM »
this sounds pretty much dead on, but its marlboro RED , the lights are for women bro ;D

and before anyone does such a cheat meal randomly, dont,lol, wait till its explained in the book when and how to get away with that,it comes with couple rules to follow :D

And make sure to tear off the filters too for maximum intake of toxic, lung destroying carcinogens.  :D

dustin

« Reply #1528 on: June 28, 2013, 03:56:08 PM »
is this iabad from promusc?

i'll lay it out with one caveat at the end :)

basically gal and i use the same system, with different foods at the start.

when i started 5 weeks ago, i kept my cals to 800-1000 a day. every 4 days i'd have a meal to my maintenance of whatever i wanted. i used fats on my low days as opposed to carbs.i used almonds cause i dont like them and they filled me up, protein powder in coffee as an appetite suppressant and natural peanut butter. fuck i love that stuff. basically what i would do is just kill my appetite with these foods. when i started to get hungry, eat some almonds and wait. or have a coffee protein and wait. or a tsp of pb and wait and force my body to go to its fat stores for fuel.

it sounds like i was suffering right? no on the contrary. tif you have been following the thread one of the key components is the no energy lag going to 6%- like zero. you feel like your on speed in this severe a deficit. could be part dopamine release from the body being under such 'imaginary' severe stress? i say imaginary, as it will freak out- imagine going from eating 3-4k cal a day to 1/4 of that. its not that the body needed those cals, but it got used to them. it relied on them for fuel. then you force it into a state of functioning where it needs to fuel itself on your own fat stores. i think there night be a dopamine release triggered by that, or the body becomes remarkably adept at converting adipose tissue to fuel, or both.

now that was to get to about a condition that was a a bit better than the last pic i posted. for the past week or so i've changed the foods i eat, the timings, and the durations of the fast pre and post workout. we mentioned the game changes at 6% trying to get below 5. the body becomes resilliant. so you have to work with it instead of against it. what recourse do it do? cut cals more? not likely. so you alter timings and other variables within the system to keep it on track. i still have a protein/ coffee or two a day. i enjoy the taste. i've cut the almonds out almost completely. i've kept the peanut butter in and im using chicken now for the protein source.

another tweak is that there is a cal adjustment on the meal to maintenance day one you get below 6. and that adding in as little as 700cal on your low days and bumping it up to 1500 cals makes you feel godly (not on all low days just here and there when your ass is dragging, cause you'll hit a lethargy thats nevber existed above 6). like you cannot believe how good you look 2 hrs just after eating an extra 500 cal of chicken breast. breast dude. not carbs not fat breast. gal noticed it too. in a severe deficit- im talking 800-100cal a day. im a 235ish pound guy. thats severe.

i see guys still dieting on 1500 cals in here. let go of those cals you dont need them guys- what do you need those cals for? energy? no your fatty tissue will supply that. you dont need the cals to 'preserve muscle' like you have all been brainwashed into thinking decades. the body will not use the protein you are giving it for fuel in this scenario. your body hoards it. why and how? well, what does your body do after a show that you have dropped your water. hoards water. why? cause water preforms a function in the body and it doesnt want it to lose it again. so, what do we do with the cals. same thing. your body hoards the protein in this mode so it can build lean tissue. for some reason the body doesnt recognise the protein as a calorie but as a macronutrient use to create and preserve lean tissue in a period of severe stress- working out and dieting. how fucking amazing is that?

in my fat pic i was 245 pounds. i'd say there was an 8% swing in my bf level between that pic and where i sit today 5 weeks later. thats a 19 pound swing in fat. if i filled up for a few days id easily hit 240. so we can discount the water being an issue on either side as it balances out now. so, thats a 5 pounds difference in starting body weights. but it should be 19. all i have done is upped my dose from the fat pic 350mg a week. my go-to stack back in the day was 700ace/700 prop/350var or drol. this was my 'walking around' stack so my body is very used to hormones, so its not response we are talking here. im about a 1/3-1/4 less on a mg per basis. so if it isnt the hormones that has created this environment what is it? fucked if i know, but our protein sparing/ partitioning theory is about as good as it gets in the way of an explanation. like i said, we are not 'science' guys we are 'do it' guys. to many people out there are not realising their full potentials by listening to the 'science' the science is fucking bullshit. throw all the science out the fucking window and wipe the slate clean and start over with a mind thats a sponge and accept rather than explain. thats where you'll find yourself breaking down barriers.

the reason i have cut my anabolics so severely is a strictly personal reason and that simply cause i dont want to look like a bber anymore. i hate that look.i have a very specific look in kind and i'll post my final pic when i get it. its a cross between athletic/muscular and bodybuilder/muscular- a hybrid of athletic/ bber is guess. and thats what i cover in the book too- using compounds within the system to achieve certain looks, not just the doses but the compounds themselves, and combinations. make no mistake i could be walking around at 250+ as lean as i am today using this system and thats no joke. i choose not to. what gal and realised in all of this in all this was that you dont need all that shit (mega dosing anabolics) in a severe deficit to maintain or even create new growth. the body is an an environment primed for growth in this severe a deficit given factors i have previously mentioned. can you name another diet that does that? makes you grow in a severe deficit on 1/3 the compounds that it took you to crate the tissue your holding. it should not be possible. but it is.

dude everything we are doing is ground breaking. nothing like this has ever been done. cause its impossible. lol

oh and no cardio. :)

Great post. Sums everything up.

Having cut it all out (anabolics) for a year I've realized that life goes on, as well as how resilient our bodies are. My "rock bottom" wasn't as deep as I thought it'd be. These irrational fears that have cultivated over the years of dodging catabolic bullets was just a long, drawn out panic attack. Take a moment to think about all of the wasted time, money and health which you won't recuperate, guys. None of it is coming back, so don't repeat the same mistakes.

Regarding "catabolism"; when you're not using glycogen or fat, you lose muscle only the mcg and mg levels. Maybe grams. The body only does this during exceptional circumstances that no one should be worried about 24/7. For fuck sakes, you're not in Africa. And there's over 450g per pound so honestly, you have to beat the living fuck out of your body to lose as much as a pound. And I don't think anyone can do that in a day unless they're extremely ill.

Another positive realization is that a lost pound of muscle can blow right back up just by doing a full body workout, rehydrating and eating. Problem solved... no idea why people are still afraid to diet. Any mistakes can be unwritten in a day or two of training and recuperation. Worst case Ontario, people should just take orals for a few workouts if they desperately need to fill out again. If that's the case, there's no other argument against properly dieting. Even a natty could fill the cracks with a couple dbol tabs if they're overly concerned.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1529 on: June 28, 2013, 04:03:01 PM »

Having cut it all out (anabolics) for a year I've realized that life goes on, as well as how resilient our bodies are. My "rock bottom" wasn't as deep as I thought it'd be. These irrational fears that have cultivated over the years of dodging catabolic bullets was just a long, drawn out panic attack. Take a moment to think about all of the wasted time, money and health which you won't recuperate, guys. None of it is coming back, so don't repeat the same mistakes.

Regarding "catabolism"; when you're not using glycogen or fat, you lose muscle only the mcg and mg levels. Maybe grams. The body only does this during exceptional circumstances that no one should be worried about 24/7. For fuck sakes, you're not in Africa. And there's over 450g per pound so honestly, you have to beat the living fuck out of your body to lose as much as a pound. And I don't think anyone can do that in a day unless they're extremely ill.

Another positive realization is that a lost pound of muscle can blow right back up just by doing a full body workout, rehydrating and eating. Problem solved... no idea why people are still afraid to diet. Any mistakes can be unwritten in a day or two of training and recuperation. Worst case Ontario, people should just take orals for a few workouts if they desperately need to fill out again. If that's the case, there's no other argument against properly dieting. Even a natty could fill the cracks with a couple dbol tabs if they're overly concerned.
Lego Land would like to add this block to it's exhibit. Meltdown.

dustin

« Reply #1530 on: June 28, 2013, 04:28:28 PM »
yeah, in the fatleniko pic i hadnt seen gym for years, not even from afar,i was so far gone.off anabolics obviously.
but does it look like any muscle were gone?not much,if any.
losing muscle is so vague term, losing muscle is if it falls off the body, other than that its all to do how it stores blood water and glycogen and how much subcutane water is there.

often -ironically-its guys who never dieted who are afraid of losing muscle.

Did you ever happen to get fat-people calves? The one saving grace about being fat for an extended period of time is the calves. I know lots of dudes who dieted down and still have them.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1531 on: June 28, 2013, 04:30:09 PM »
lol, what is "fat people's calves?"

Any pics?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1532 on: June 28, 2013, 04:58:34 PM »
i don't think g will let himself go and do a rebuild from soft to ripped,unless bored with this look ???,,,,

dustin

« Reply #1533 on: June 28, 2013, 05:17:11 PM »
lol, what is "fat people's calves?"

Any pics?

Does it really need explanation? lol

I've noticed that tight but fat people get these almost every time. The ones who have the super soft, fluffy fat don't get it. But the dwarfen mother fuckers who are solid as a brick have them. I've seen fatties that have dialed down to very respectable weights and their calves stay the same size. It's pretty cool. I always had large calves so I can't really tell from my own experience.

nah they always been kinda big.

face takes the biggest hit when i get fat ;D

I get the moon baby face too. No where holds more fat/water than my stomach though. Even though I stay lean year-round it's still the bane of my existence. That's why I'm really committing to dieting without stims now. Stims work, but they're too stressful. You'll always notice how much healthier a hardcore dieter looks than the stim junky. I love me some ephedrina but I suspect some prostate swelling so I have a good reason to avoid it now. It's bittersweet but I guess I'll have to put in some old fashioned effort... fuck it. >:( ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: June 28, 2013, 05:45:43 PM »

I've noticed that tight but fat people get these almost every time. The ones who have the super soft, fluffy fat don't get it. But the dwarfen mother fuckers who are solid as a brick have them. I've seen fatties that have dialed down to very respectable weights and their calves stay the same size. It's pretty cool. I always had large calves so I can't really tell from my own experience.

I get the moon baby face too. No where holds more fat/water than my stomach though. Even though I stay lean year-round it's still the bane of my existence. That's why I'm really committing to dieting without stims now. Stims work, but they're too stressful. You'll always notice how much healthier a hardcore dieter looks than the stim junky. I love me some ephedrina but I suspect some prostate swelling so I have a good reason to avoid it now. It's bittersweet but I guess I'll have to put in some old fashioned effort... fuck it. >:( ;D

My calves are shit. If there is such a thing as fat people calves, which I seriously doubt, then I have the opposite. No matter how "fat" I get, my calves stay puny. Currently they measure right about 16" and I work them twice a week.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1535 on: June 28, 2013, 06:22:32 PM »

great post. a lot can be learned from these words if your willing to listen.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1536 on: June 28, 2013, 06:25:57 PM »

the ephedrine/ prostrate correlation you mention isn't in your head I have the same issues w it.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1537 on: June 28, 2013, 07:12:13 PM »
I can't do 1400-1600 cal. Too high for me, all of teh sudden I am always hungry and tired. Now around 800-1000 a day is the sweetspot for someone like me who is 5'9 and 190. I'm throwing out a 200 cal range out there, it seems to vary depending on the amount of physical work I put in during the last two days.

When I tried eating about 1000cal a day max I was in this constant state of energetic euphoria. Way too much energy, in the past I thought that going that low would cause my metabolism to crash and I would be completely dysfunctional. Actually it works out great, plenty of energy despite low calories and the hunger is not as bad.

I actually find that hunger gets worse the more food you consume when dieting. So if I only ate 500 cal halfway through day the hunger would be bad but manageable. But if I already had 1000 calories then the hunger and craving is unmanageable.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1538 on: June 28, 2013, 07:47:01 PM »
So at what point does muscle loss occur?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1539 on: June 28, 2013, 08:10:56 PM »
So at what point does muscle loss occur?

We'll have to see what gal says but IMO you won't lose muscle unless doing marathon running type cardio. And or several days no food.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1540 on: June 28, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
When is the book coming out?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1541 on: June 28, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »

............so little fat on glutes it hurts sitting down on wooden chair.

Lol, fuckn dude.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1542 on: June 28, 2013, 08:46:26 PM »
Yeah, that reminds me of the interview on here w/ Yates where he said his body fat was so low the lack of fat pads of his heels made it hard to walk on the hard floor.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1543 on: June 28, 2013, 09:30:56 PM »
I think way too many people confuse strength loss with muscle loss.

Just because you can't squat 225 for 15 reps that particular day doesn't mean that magically entire kilograms of your muscle completely vanished. Your muscle cells are probably not holding as much glucose at the moment due to calorie depletion.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #1544 on: June 28, 2013, 10:43:41 PM »
Gal and no one, after having reached the desired body fat percentage (let's say 8-10% for a natural trainee) how would you incorporate strength building/training into this diet i.e without increasing body fat again?

How would you adjust the diet?

Thanks for all this info. This thread is awesome!

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1545 on: June 28, 2013, 11:16:20 PM »
is it already time for credit card details ;D

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1546 on: June 28, 2013, 11:52:33 PM »
 No one ......yes , it is I of the promuscle clan[ btw my screen name was a joke that somehow stuck over the years ....my name is Jason] .....lol ......I really appreciate your response ....I think it is pretty cool and I like a lot of what you two are saying and sharing here. As you know , I am a big student of the game ,and have been around for awhile and have prepped lots of people over many years ......Gals diet , it very similar to the diets of the later 70s .....nearly exact .....Ed Corney when he trained for the 75 O with Arnold was eating 760 cals a day at his lowest point before that show ....[ Since he lived with Arnold and I have heard how little Arnold ate during his movie career  [ a bowl of oat meal for breakfast .....and two meals of either fish or chicken salad and that was it .....maybe a 1000 cals  ..most likely less .......and stallone was on I think a 600 cal diet for rocky 3 I believe ]  Most of the diets I have seen were three to four meals a day about 200 grams of protein and 60 or less carbs .......some guys had a cheat day once a week like disgusted likes if guys are in decent shape .....and others couldn't get away with that ......Lots of guys back then used amphetamines to deal with appetite and energy to handle their training volumes .[ this is where Mentzer got in over his head ....but there were many others besides him without a doubt ......and Mike would go 600 -1500 on most of the diets I saw he did ]  I love the honesty you both have presented here and I love love Gal's no nonsense explanations . I believe you have alot of merit in your observations .....and I like that you are saying that this is the fastest but not going to allow you to keep freaky size .....Most of the best Bodies of the 70s were around 200 lbs and used under 800mgs total a week .....I think the small waists and hips with moderate thighs were a nice complement to the upper bodies the guys carried back then ....And you also carry a nice attractive look in clothes as well .....I have seen and experienced some of the things you two are speaking on as well ........I have also played with fasts with good success .....Props to you both for your efforts .....and know I will buying the book asap [ one should learn til their last breath ]

Thanks big cyp for your post trying to help me out before no one got back .....you seem like good people ......I love threads like this ......good stuff fellas

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1547 on: June 29, 2013, 12:17:49 AM »
No one ......yes , it is I of the promuscle clan[ btw my screen name was a joke that somehow stuck over the years ....my name is Jason] .....lol ......I really appreciate your response ....I think it is pretty cool and I like a lot of what you two are saying and sharing here. As you know , I am a big student of the game ,and have been around for awhile and have prepped lots of people over many years ......Gals diet , it very similar to the diets of the later 70s .....nearly exact .....Ed Corney when he trained for the 75 O with Arnold was eating 760 cals a day at his lowest point before that show ....[ Since he lived with Arnold and I have heard how little Arnold ate during his movie career  [ a bowl of oat meal for breakfast .....and two meals of either fish or chicken salad and that was it .....maybe a 1000 cals  ..most likely less .......and stallone was on I think a 600 cal diet for rocky 3 I believe ]  Most of the diets I have seen were three to four meals a day about 200 grams of protein and 60 or less carbs .......some guys had a cheat day once a week like disgusted likes if guys are in decent shape .....and others couldn't get away with that ......Lots of guys back then used amphetamines to deal with appetite and energy to handle their training volumes .[ this is where Mentzer got in over his head ....but there were many others besides him without a doubt ......and Mike would go 600 -1500 on most of the diets I saw he did ]  I love the honesty you both have presented here and I love love Gal's no nonsense explanations . I believe you have alot of merit in your observations .....and I like that you are saying that this is the fastest but not going to allow you to keep freaky size .....Most of the best Bodies of the 70s were around 200 lbs and used under 800mgs total a week .....I think the small waists and hips with moderate thighs were a nice complement to the upper bodies the guys carried back then ....And you also carry a nice attractive look in clothes as well .....I have seen and experienced some of the things you two are speaking on as well ........I have also played with fasts with good success .....Props to you both for your efforts .....and know I will buying the book asap [ one should learn til their last breath ]

Thanks big cyp for your post trying to help me out before no one got back .....you seem like good people ......I love threads like this ......good stuff fellas

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #1548 on: June 29, 2013, 01:27:00 AM »

buy the book ;D

your question is "how to maintain the condition", right?

thatll be chapter 12 ;D

I will.

When is it being published?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1549 on: June 29, 2013, 05:10:57 AM »
Hopefully you guys have an editor?  ;D