Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 456916 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2013, 03:31:34 PM »
See'swhale has a gh gut and poor bench press form. Looks thick in the shoulders and traps though.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2013, 03:46:40 PM »
Impressive, do you allow your athletes to eat veggies? if so what kind of veggies do they eat?

I sometime do, usually greens like Bussels sprouts or asparagus. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2013, 03:53:22 PM »
OP owns himself into oblivion. Fuck me, at this point, it's called masochist.

I don't want to lick the certainly shrinked balls of Galeniko but he's a good looking, 6-pack flashing, hot chicks banging, hell of guy, while cswol is a fat looking, moobs flashing, brutal 1/4 range of motion banging, hell of deluded moron, with a blood pressure so high, even an off-season Markus Ruhl wouldn't buy it.
The perfect cliff notes. Lol!

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: May 31, 2013, 03:53:52 PM »
OP owns himself into oblivion. Fuck me, at this point, it's called masochist.

I don't want to lick the certainly shrinked balls of Galeniko but he's a good looking, 6-pack flashing, hot chicks banging, hell of guy, while cswol is a fat looking, moobs flashing, brutal 1/4 range of motion banging, hell of deluded moron, with a blood pressure so high, even an off-season Markus Ruhl wouldn't buy it.

lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #279 on: May 31, 2013, 03:57:08 PM »
This is OMR vs SMM - 2013 version.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #280 on: May 31, 2013, 03:58:19 PM »
oh yes, if one is just even having thoughts about cheat day or small treats before this, he will fail.best to not even start.

they will also fail at any diet they try, for its testimony of lack of willpower.

i tell ppl protein, 150g carbs daily and bit fats will get them to 8%, which is true but itll take twice as lng as compared to go full out on the diet.

and if they have 150g carbs a day, theres no room for cheat days nor cheat meal, or itll simply take forever.

ppl severly underestimate how much a cheat meal can put one back.

theres not even a need to ask can i have this or that, all the food choices are outlined and very clear, this means, nothing else but that.

god damnm this permabulking advice and cheat meals advice from the mags has done some serious damage.

arnold and company dieted on 1000calories.they didnt have no much broscience articles and much theory talk, they figured out the low calorie secret,lol , and they know protein does them good.

no bread means no bread, etc.

ppl dont get it, once lean enough, the maintenance will seem like a joke, this is when one gets rewarded, the dieting,any fatloss diet will be not fun.

if its fun, there wont be results

if they wanna get cut with treats, they will most likely fail, just based on the fact itll take longer.

hell,i starte this at what,20% bodyfat, and i didnt waste a single thought about any cheat whatsoever before i got down to 10%.
it was 2 months of literaly nothing but chickenbreast and salad.no dressing.and when i say nothing but that,i really mean nothing but that.

9 out of 10 are mentally too weal to hold through.

have a frend he knows exactly how is done, but he "has" to have mcdonalds chicken wrap couple times a week("this wont hurt will it"),and then wonders why the last fat rolls just wont go away.

its not even suffering, thats the wrong term, the best way to describe the mental approach is to cut the bullshit and stop any excuses until at the goal.

lol allllllll this.

if you can get yourself down to eating 800-1200 cals a day (im 240ish my lowest days are 800 and thats tough, my highest days are 1200 and i feel a bit like im cheating 1000 seems about right) and do this for 4-5 consecutive days then at night before bed have your big meal at your maintenance or slighly below (i hate the word refeed for some reason word maybe it reminds me too much of the whole 'refeed' mentality of those 'permabulker poor excuse to stay on track' diets?), your really just setting yourself up for some great workouts and and still have 4-5 days of a an 18-2000cal deficit. how can you NOT lose bodyfat. for me i dont like to go over 2500cal, and if you dont think 2500cal is a lot or enough to be satifying try to eat 4 1/2 pound hamburgers made w exta lean ground beef (thats 2 pounds of meat) plus the buns at 150cal each.

im experimenting with this type of meal- massively high protein/ fat very low carb (around 100gram or so- when your taking in 2500cal 100 gram carb is only 1/8 of the account for cals )for two reasons- for me sugar is bad- my body responds horribly to it, and i seem to function well on lower carbs and find it way easier to hop back on a 800 cal routine when i havent had a shit ton of carbs the meal before as i subsist mostly on high protein/ high fat <30carb on the low cal days. this works well for me. part of the trick of the diet is finding what works well for you, and doing that, and the only way you do that is thru years of trial and error. thus the experimentation. so we'll see what happens.

and all this and only all this when you get down to 8 or so percent! and this is why this post ties in with this post of Gals- if your at 15% and doing this it wont work. you gotta get your fat off thru suffering and starving. there are no tricks no quick gimmicks nothing but willpower. this type of thing i outlined here only works when you get that chub off, and you are ready to try to get into the 4's and 5's. but once you get 'lean' your body becomes a fat buring machine in and of itself, and that maintenance meal is so benefical for so many reasons but so crippling if your not. dont mistake 'want' for 'necessity' it'll break the fabric of your willpower in no time and 2 years of 'dieting' from now you'll still be 'dieting' and never reaching your full potential.

great post G. this shit is gold all someone has to do is apply it. so much great info given out for free around here based on years of experience and trial and error not broscience and parroting its mind boggling. and that in itself tell you why you dont read shit like this all the time and when you do its very segregated to a small popualtion who agree fully with what eachother says, cause they lived it and recognise others have too.

cheers.
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 31, 2013, 03:58:39 PM »
This is OMR vs SMM - 2013 version.
Fair comparison, but does Galeniko have the stuff to finish off Cswol?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2013, 04:01:07 PM »
Fair comparison, but does Galeniko have the stuff to finish off Cswol?

I guess it depends on how much digging he does into older posts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2013, 04:09:14 PM »
I guess it depends on how much digging he does into older posts.
Ah, but would it be a fair fight? Gal deletes all of his old posts.  8)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2013, 04:22:40 PM »
Cswol is 50?

I will give him props.

CSwol.........lean down and then come back and own Galeniko. Until then you've got nothing but potential muscle with layers of fat on it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2013, 04:25:16 PM »
That 8% bf seems to be the number when things start to get tough. But damn no one with a huge deficit like that I can't imagine it would take you more than a couple weeks to get to 5-6% bf.

I stick to mostly trolling but this is some good info and motivation guys thanks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2013, 04:25:47 PM »
Cswol is 50?

I will give him props.

CSwol.........lean down and then come back and own Galeniko. Until then you've got nothing but potential muscle with layers of fat on it.
I thought he was 38-40? Arce?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2013, 04:27:36 PM »
I thought he was 38-40? Arce?

Arce is 55 and Cswol is 60

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2013, 04:28:54 PM »
I thought he was 38-40

:o  frightening

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2013, 04:31:52 PM »
That 8% bf seems to be the number when things start to get tough. But damn no one with a huge deficit like that I can't imagine it would take you more than a couple weeks to get to 5-6% bf.

I stick to mostly trolling but this is some good info and motivation guys thanks.

you can go from 8% to 5% in 3 weeks

i did

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2013, 04:38:35 PM »
well it doesnt take more than few weeks, thats the point.

but playing around with treats and things will not work for itll take too long to bear it.better to close the eyes and run full force through it :D

but even on that deficit, it takes longer than one would think, or hope, or calculate.

why prolong it right.... you will still get the same dieting side effects.

you can go from 8% to 5% in 3 weeks

i did

How many calories were you eating?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2013, 04:39:18 PM »
Better to get it over with quick right...

How many calories were you eating?

1600-1800

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #292 on: May 31, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »
Cswol is 50?

I will give him props.

He's 39.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #293 on: May 31, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »
He's 39.

He looks good for 39. If he dropped maybe 10-15lbs he'd be looking lean as fuck, probably around 12% bf I'd guess

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 31, 2013, 04:46:03 PM »
1600-1800

Yeah I thought you didn't cut your calories way low. I'm stuck around 8% at 200lbs and was planning on cutting on 2000 cals but seeing no one going as low as 800 on some days makes me feel like huge pussy. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #295 on: May 31, 2013, 04:47:38 PM »
Yeah I thought you didn't cut your calories way low. I'm stuck around 8% at 200lbs and was planning on cutting on 2000 cals but seeing no one going as low as 800 on some days makes me feel like huge pussy. 

Christ, if I go down to 2000, I think that I am wasting away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 31, 2013, 04:48:29 PM »
He looks good for 39. If he dropped maybe 10-15lbs he'd be looking lean as fuck, probably around 12% bf I'd guess

Im 38.    He has about at least 75 lbs tO drpo get to 10%.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #297 on: May 31, 2013, 04:48:34 PM »

now i'm eating roughly 3800-4000 cals per day and i'm still as ripped, but not sure how much longer that i can keep that up

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #298 on: May 31, 2013, 04:49:56 PM »
yeah, talking to you about this, its clear that both went through the same exact things and sensations.

i dont know if the fatsos can value how much worth this info is, bc this knowledge doesnt come for free and by itself, this comes from years of experience.if one does 1 cutting diet a year, thatll be couple months of the year gone, and the first couple times newcomers will absolutely fail, for so many reasons:

-they will wrongly think they NEED refeeds, but this will just halt progress and they wont be able to control themselves.good point omn refeed if its lower than maintenance, this is very very importnat.if the refeed is above maintenance, there will be worse conditioning even if one fasts for a day after, when one spills over, some fat gain will happen, the water will be there to but itll go away anyway.

-lack of experience in general

-thinking they need more carbs than they do, or coming from high dosage bulk to same or lower dosage diet is prone to fail

-and so much more, in general a smart bbuilder will learn to "hear out" his body and how it reacts to what.

yes, conditioning the portion sizes will make the waist tighter , the stomach smaller and the ability to overeat will be more or less gone,cycle is the perfect term youve used, and i agree about the refeed, which btw imo needs to be from the worst fats and sugars, and very little protein, a clean refeed of "long" carbs and protein will do fuck all.

yes during hard diet times, the body will simply store water under the skin, from something like 2 bare chicken breasts with nothing on it, its totally random and nobody in the world can control this, but always goes away.
in this precise moment, where everything seems to make you look like shit and flat, you WILL think your muscle is fading away, but IT IS NOT, its just flat.in this moment many think the refeed is necesary, but its not, just stay focussed and carry on.

the only thing about conditioning that seems consistent for me is when i drink a gallon of water today,but none tomorow,on the 3rd day the skin will look transparent if lean enough.those are the days where i take pics and post them there, its all planned ;D ;D
i have sometimes posted pics from the watery and flat day and was suprised how small i looked haha, but then the next day i found that person in the pic looks much bigger than i am, but its me.
and this has nothing to do with carb loading, its clearly a water issue.

ok another thing ive figured out, if i wanna look good the next day, i just have some 100calories of trash food before going to bed and then in the morning i dont drink water, this always leads to than full, lean look.for me atleast, dont know if this is individual or applies to everyone.

the willpower is everything in this, this is why i so deeply hate and despise the lazy fatsos who approach me and ask if theres that magic fatloss pill.
they are in need of so much learning, it leaves me with nothing but facepalms over their naivity and lazyness and wanting an easy way out when there is none.

you know, when i seen hamdi aykutlug the first time, i was young guy, i was soo shocked and amazed how lean he was, but i didnt blow it by asking him which diuretic he uses and how much this or that(everyone would talk about it and put out rumours).i asked him"what in the hell are you eating,whats your diet".he took his valueable time for me and we sat down and he explained stuff to me.

being smart instead of the pretend to be smart attitude"its all drugs", theres a huge difference.

yeah we both said before, if someone takes huge,abuse-level dosages when young and fresh in the training, he will benefit from this many years later still, even if he stops training for years and then comes back.that time when young and absolutly jacked on gear elevates the natural limits, something definitely happens.

this still doesnt make it "all drugs", a real quality physique takes years,years and much knowledge.

the pros might be dumb, but no so dumb to just rely on "its all drugs", they know full well what theyre doing.

the insulin and gh guts come bc they lose their sense for reality, just like cswol.on another level, but same thing.

cheers man, absolute pleasure talking to you 8)

I think for those who use drugs and who actually want to look impressive, like yourself, its actually more difficult than staying Natural in my opinion.  The bits and pieces I pick up from you guys who use makes it all seem very daunting and you have to know what does what, when to take, what not to take, how long, where to get it all of that on top of training and dieting.  

Its adding another variable and I could never see myself doing it.  Training and Eating are enough variables for me to control.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #299 on: May 31, 2013, 04:56:48 PM »
Let me get this out of the way.  I believe Layne Norton is a Lifetime Natural.

Not that it matters, his advice is still valid for anyone. I see a lot of you are dieting on low, low calories and it really doesn`t HAVE to be that way.  I urge you guys to watch this video and take from it what you will.

I am doing just fine at 2600 calories, 175 this morning (I predict I will be lower than that in a day or two as I had an epic workout just now-Back- 25 Sets Heavy and Biceps 15 Sets Heavy Including 21s.  I can feel a nice warmth all over right now and that is a sign that your body is really defatting itself, especially when you have extremely little fat to lose)

Now for the Video: