Author Topic: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use  (Read 37778 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
"Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use
« on: March 16, 2013, 07:07:27 AM »
Mg for mg oral steroids tend to be some of the most potent anabolics available. Oral steroids, especially in high doses, can have some of the nastiest side effects, though. The current trend in the higher echelons of competitive bodybuilding is very high doses orals, but used only on workout days, in one large dose pre workout. Many have seen that dosing their orals this way allows them to run much higher doses than they typically would but avoid most - if not all - of the negative side effects they typically would encounter from such doses if it was everyday, dosed throughout the day. Another major and equally important goal of this dosing protocol is to induce the highest possible blood levels of anabolics during and after a workout. While some may argue that growth does not just occur during and after a workout so it would be important to keep blood levels high all the time, the goal we are trying to achieve can be outlined in the following, with the following conditions explained:

Pre-Workout Oral Dosing Conditions (i.e. when would be a good time to start using this protocol?)
I. You are trying to build muscle (this is important...i.e, you are not pre contest just taking orals to fill out)
2. You are already on 2+ grams of steroids (at this point your receptors are going to be extremely saturated and running 50mg dbol daily probably will just put on water weight and increase glycogen storage NOT build muscle in the way that  going from 500mg - 1 gram of test builds real hard muscle, bloat aside

If you meet these criteria, then its usually advised to start with something simple and easy like dbol. 100mg's of dbol chewed up or injected 90-120 mins pre workout only on workout days will provide peak hormone blood levels during and immediately post training as well as a good strength increase during the workout to promote greater muscle fiber damage from moving heavier weights, pushing out more reps, etc etc

Once you feel comfortable with dbol...move on to anadrol, start at 50 and build up to 100mg's in the same fashion. 100mg's pre workout anadrol is potent.

"Superdrol" is another popular pre workout oral at around 30-40mg's but it can be hard to find a quality lab with the product.

The most common and most effective blend is 100mg dbol 100mg anadrol 100mg TNE pre workout, dosed only on workout days.

Another major benefit to this protocol that top bodybuilders prefer is the length it can be run. Liver damage and overall internal organ stress is greatly diminished with the 3 or so off days where the orals are not dosed.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 07:19:19 AM »
Kidney doner society approved

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 07:25:56 AM »
maybe you can give some input on this issue BFG.i currently use liquid anadrol and proviron.very strong drol.ive had all kinds of tabs and its the best.
Grapefruit juice.the med info says it makes stimulants,oral steroids etc.work much better.
what are your thoughts.
thanks.
good to have you here.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 07:33:06 AM »
Pro's secrets to oral steroid use:

Use them. A lot of them.

Groundbreaking.  ::)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 07:50:53 AM »
Do you see a use for orals, such as dbol, when running a stack such as prop/tren/mast?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 08:01:05 AM »
Enlarged, blood filled cyst liver of peace.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 09:00:05 AM »
100mg of dianabol pre workout? I tried 30mg and I felt horrible after workout, BP through the roof.

Also I imagine that despite off days bloat would be unbearable :D

I have moonface on 300mg of test/week without AI.

Sometimes I wonder if guys from USA have so fucking underdosed gear or that much better tolerance, HUGE guys from around here run 1.5g per week max.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 09:08:54 AM »
There are no secrets.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 09:10:31 AM »
That's fucking insane! I would never do more that 30 mgs of D Bol a day!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 09:18:37 AM »
That's fucking insane! I would never do more that 30 mgs of D Bol a day!

guess you're not willing to die for us? You're a disgrace to the ''sport''

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 09:26:09 AM »
maybe you can give some input on this issue BFG.i currently use liquid anadrol and proviron.very strong drol.ive had all kinds of tabs and its the best.
Grapefruit juice.the med info says it makes stimulants,oral steroids etc.work much better.
what are your thoughts.
thanks.
good to have you here.

I personally don't think it would make a huge difference though I do personally know one guy whose an amateur that swears by doing this. He's 6 ft 3 300+lbs...but I don't think its because of grapefruit juice, he cruises on 1 gram of test and 600mgs of deca!

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 09:30:49 AM »
Do you see a use for orals, such as dbol, when running a stack such as prop/tren/mast?

Yes! Assuming you are running that stack to cut or recomp, dbol or drol with 1mg adex eod or 1.5mg letro weekly would be an excellent addition. The best would be methylmasteron, though. Truly one of the best orals of all time.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2013, 09:33:02 AM »
100mg of dianabol pre workout? I tried 30mg and I felt horrible after workout, BP through the roof.

Sometimes I wonder if guys from USA have so fucking underdosed gear or that much better tolerance, HUGE guys from around here run 1.5g per week max.

Not trying to be rude by any means but to be totally honest it just sounds like you have bad genetics for bodybuilding. 30mg dbol and 300mg test just should not have those effects. Remember, a major aspect of bodybuilding is genetic ability to use the drugs. What you described is a prime example of where a lot of guys fall short.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 09:35:48 AM »
Keep these threads comin' please, BFG. :) Always love hearing what you have to say. :)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 09:45:42 AM »
Not trying to be rude by any means but to be totally honest it just sounds like you have bad genetics for bodybuilding. 30mg dbol and 300mg test just should not have those effects. Remember, a major aspect of bodybuilding is genetic ability to use the drugs. What you described is a prime example of where a lot of guys fall short.
How would you know that , you have no idea what I look like! I have competed and done pretty well in the contests that I entered in the past! I was not trying to become a pro! 30 mgs combined with 20 mgs of anavar in my orals worked fine for what I was trying to achieve at the time!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 09:47:41 AM »
Pro's secrets to oral steroid use:

Use them. A lot of them.

Groundbreaking.  ::)
i dont know why this is so funny but it is  :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 09:50:59 AM »
How would you know that , you have no idea what I look like! I have competed and done pretty well in the contests that I entered in the past! I was not trying to become a pro! 30 mgs combined with 20 mgs of anavar in my orals worked fine for what I was trying to achieve at the time!

Deciever = Ronnie Rep. Good to know ! :)

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 09:57:30 AM »
you don't think a user should least take a smaller dose on off-days. I would think your gains would get thrown off by not keeping the drug at a sustained level. I think most amateur serious bodybuilders almost train some muscle daily. Bodybuilding can become a disease! You are constantly trying to improve and almost turn yourself OCD trying to keep in tip-top shape. The best guys I have met train everyday! They do short 45min Real Intense work-outs with short 30 second rests between sets 1 or 2 bodypart workouts instead of longer grueling work-outs.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 10:02:16 AM »

I was like, what the fuck?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 10:05:43 AM »
^^^ I'd be curious to know as well, WW ( i.e - regarding orals on off days, and whether TOP amateurs / pro's train everydays, 3 times a week, etc. ).

Personally, WW, I have friends that swear by taking orals ONLY on workout days. And, for the most part, they don't seem to notice any changes. Meaning, they do not see a difference from taking them workout days only vs taking them everyday.

And as far as working out is concerned, I know quite a few ( myself included ) who only train 3-4 days a week with excellent results. I could NEVER train everyday, let alone 5 days a week.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 10:06:33 AM »
OK Sherlock if you say so!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 10:08:32 AM »
I read that Joe McNeal had Dexter Jackson do 50mg of methyltest right before the workout.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 10:09:43 AM »

I did dbol only cycles in the past or dbol test tren

100 mg it's ok.. 150 is at the upper limit...200mg is heavy even  by itself

dustin

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 10:10:32 AM »
Is there anything the pros do for the GI distress? And what about the renal and hepatic damage? I know it's normally something that balances out, but I'd wonder about hepatic lesions and fatty liver, cysts, etc. I guess they just won the genetic lottery and can tolerate the abuse a bit better?

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »
Enlarged, blood filled cyst liver of peace.

This.

Most will never know about the cysts, though.