Author Topic: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use  (Read 37840 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Re: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2013, 11:27:17 AM »
you don't think a user should least take a smaller dose on off-days. I would think your gains would get thrown off by not keeping the drug at a sustained level. I think most amateur serious bodybuilders almost train some muscle daily. Bodybuilding can become a disease! You are constantly trying to improve and almost turn yourself OCD trying to keep in tip-top shape. The best guys I have met train everyday! They do short 45min Real Intense work-outs with short 30 second rests between sets 1 or 2 bodypart workouts instead of longer grueling work-outs.

I have always advocated training no more than 3-4x per week in the offseason when trying to gain muscle mass. Some of my personal favorites are 5x5 which is only 3 days and DC training which is at most 4 days for a very advanced trainee. Bodybuilders greatly underestimate the important of heavy, intense weight training to gain size. Of course being big and ripped is only possible with drugs, but proper training is the catalyst. What do the best bodybuilders of all time all tend to have in common? They trained extremely hard, to failure and beyond and pushed their limits each workout. Great genetics + drugs + food + heavy, intense workouts = winning contests.

There is also a specific reason why I had certain conditions in place if you are running oral steroids in this protocol. If you are only taking 750mg's of test, for example, I would recommend a steady dose of orals everyday. If you are already an advanced bodybuilder with major muscle mass and are saturated with grams of steroids everyday you need a different growth catalyst because 50mg's of dbol daily is not going to do much more than perhaps add some water weight or increase glycogen retention and some strength. By blasting a very large dose of orals pre workout you will reap the immediate strength increase (which is why i suggest chewing or injecting them for fast release into blood stream) to push your limits for more muscle fiber damage and greater hormone levels during post workout anabolism.

Its basically the same concept as taking lantus and then pre workout humalog.

Furthermore, the major point of this is longevity. No matter the amount of drugs in your system, muscle building is a relatively slow process - especially getting pro competition winning huge. Sure, you could probably take 200mg dbol everyday for a year but you won't be in the game for long after that. By hyperdosing pre workout only and getting about 3 days of rest from the internal organ damage you can push the limits longer.

Kaoz

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2013, 11:52:10 AM »
Is the use of oral steroids constant throughout the year or only during the blast periods (if yes, for how long?).

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2013, 11:53:41 AM »
pro's take steroids?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 12:08:07 PM »
300 mg of test and 30 mg DBOL?- welcome to 1970.. If you have issues on that much, you don't have a good chance of building an appreciable amount of mass beyond normal levels.  Personally I didn't get any noticible sides til I was on 200 mg test, 400 mg Deca a week and 50 mg of Anadrol a day (all prescribed) and then it was just a lot of water retention.

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »
I haven't taken any orals for over a year now for health reasons, maybe I'll try this pre workout theory

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 02:52:32 PM »
I have always advocated training no more than 3-4x per week in the offseason when trying to gain muscle mass. Some of my personal favorites are 5x5 which is only 3 days and DC training which is at most 4 days for a very advanced trainee.

I find this interesting because a lot of guys train 5-6 days a week...especially in the 70s-90s. The few guys I know with respectable size all do the same 5 day split..and the two classic splits of push/pull/legs and chest/back, arms/shoulders, legs have a lot of names to their credit.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2013, 02:53:35 PM »
I haven't taken any orals for over a year now for health reasons, maybe I'll try this pre workout theory
^^
It's not a theory, the chewing them 1 to 2 hours before working out was told to me in the early 1990's, all who did this noticed big strength gains as blood test levels skyrocketed.
Most who experimented PREFERRED 2 hours before workout...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 06:07:12 AM »
so could it work well for lagging bodyparts?

say just doing it on arm day, if your arms are lagging behind the rest of your body?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »
superdrol is probably the least faked steroid out there.

lgi got rid of so much of that stuff last august that it should be very easy to find, and it is a reputable company, anyway.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 12:12:39 PM »
I wish I could find sdrol damn it... best oral ever.

Eh.. I dont agree with the whole 100mg dbol and 100mg anadrol i know bfg has said these before but that just sounds nuts... i can agree to 50-100mg preworkout.. after all 100mg for 3 months put on 5kg of lean mass on couch potatos in some study without exercise.. so with good training and nutrition preworkout that should do stuff.. but all that all at once i dunno..

It has to be a fast acting oral... sdrol is one too for sure 20mg in a day when i wana do back pulsed like that works great... gradual gains but still... gains...

Pulsing pre workout on work out days u want to improve is okay in my opinion just not at those doses.. the most ive done SOLO dbol is 80mg for a number of days and felt like puking out... strong dbol but still... feeling sick while working out flip that

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 01:03:55 PM »
I wish I could find sdrol damn it... best oral ever.

Eh.. I dont agree with the whole 100mg dbol and 100mg anadrol i know bfg has said these before but that just sounds nuts... i can agree to 50-100mg preworkout.. after all 100mg for 3 months put on 5kg of lean mass on couch potatos in some study without exercise.. so with good training and nutrition preworkout that should do stuff.. but all that all at once i dunno..

It has to be a fast acting oral... sdrol is one too for sure 20mg in a day when i wana do back pulsed like that works great... gradual gains but still... gains...

Pulsing pre workout on work out days u want to improve is okay in my opinion just not at those doses.. the most ive done SOLO dbol is 80mg for a number of days and felt like puking out... strong dbol but still... feeling sick while working out flip that

i take 10 mg of sdrol on my workout days and i workout roughly 5 days per week

so i was wondering if maybe i should load up with 30 mg on push day since that's where i want to put more muscle on

legs and pull muscles are ok for me but i'd like to yoke up my chest delts and tris a bit more

i'm not mass monster nor do i want to be, my goal is something like the fella in my avi

shape, detail, and seperation are my goals (with a slightly over-developed push mechanism ;D)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »

so i was wondering if maybe i should load up with 30 mg on push day since that's where i want to put more muscle on

legs and pull muscles are ok for me but i'd like to yoke up my chest delts and tris a bit more

i'm not mass monster nor do i want to be, my goal is something like the fella in my avi

shape, detail, and seperation are my goals (with a slightly over-developed push mechanism ;D)

Nobody gives a fuck about your goals.

You have been on this forum for years, stop acting like a little bitch and expecting everyone to hold your hand and give you attention, you sicken me and everyone here wishes you were dead

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 01:24:23 PM »
Nobody gives a fuck about your goals.

You have been on this forum for years, stop acting like a little bitch and expecting everyone to hold your hand and give you attention, you sicken me and everyone here wishes you were dead

p.s. you're not everyone dipshit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 01:54:06 PM »
p.s. you're not everyone dipshit

Everyone ridicules you...hahahahaaaaaa

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 02:01:59 PM »
Everyone ridicules you...hahahahaaaaaa

and everyone thinks that you're a fucking asshole, which is true in fact

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 02:09:09 PM »
and everyone thinks that you're a fucking asshole, which is true in fact

Don't worry dj. Groink is too busy crying to Ron everytime his mugshot is posted. Also, you know your an asshole when you care more about drugs and steroids than taking care of your child.

;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 02:16:47 PM »
Don't worry dj. Groink is too busy crying to Ron everytime his mugshot is posted. Also, you know your an asshole when you care more about drugs and steroids than taking care of your child.

;)

Another internet tough guy who is afraid to make enemies with his main anonymous account... so he makes  ANOTHER one to say things he wouldn't dare say to someones face....thats being a pussy on three different levels at the same time...impressive

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19:01 PM »

I hope your mum doesn't wake you up poor thing  :-\

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2013, 02:23:20 PM »
Another internet tough guy who is afraid to make enemies with his main anonymous account... so he makes  ANOTHER one to say things he wouldn't dare say to someones face....thats being a pussy on three different levels at the same time...impressive

LOL I don't have another account. Keep trying to be a hardass on the internet while looking like a complete fool in your families eyes because you can't stay away from the drugs. I'd be embarrased of you if I was your kid. You are 48 years old, grow the fuck up fool.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2013, 02:28:54 PM »
LOL I don't have another account. Keep trying to be a hardass on the internet while looking like a complete fool in your families eyes because you can't stay away from the drugs. I'd be embarrased of you if I was your kid. You are 48 years old, grow the fuck up fool.

Sure you don't.....LOLOL.

Like you would just fess up and say "yeah you called it"   ::)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2013, 02:30:39 PM »
Sure you don't.....LOLOL.

Like you would just fess up and say "yeah you called it"   ::)

I will shoot Uberman a PM and ask him to pray for you and that you may be released from the hold the drugs have on you.

;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 02:36:13 PM »
I will shoot Uberman a PM and ask him to pray for you and that you may be released from the hold the drugs have on you.

;)

Ask him if god can send down a set of balls for you while he's at it.

Registered a month ago, knows Getbig lore but "it's my only account"....hahahaaa

How much of a straight up coward do you have to be that you dont want to make someone mad with your "real" fake anonymous internet persona..

dustin

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2013, 02:37:39 PM »
Superdrol is awesome. I have a couple containers of it and will be using a little to pulse once I dip back into the juice and stuff.

Just taking it pre-workout for a couple of days and you'll completely fill out. Amazing stuff, and almost never faked either. There's ton of it getting pumped out of China and a few fly by night shell companies will produce it every now and again. If you ever find it, make sure to load up while you can.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2013, 02:42:12 PM »
Superdrol is awesome. I have a couple containers of it and will be using a little to pulse once I dip back into the juice and stuff.

Just taking it pre-workout for a couple of days and you'll completely fill out. Amazing stuff, and almost never faked either. There's ton of it getting pumped out of China and a few fly by night shell companies will produce it every now and again. If you ever find it, make sure to load up while you can.

Last company (in USA) that I have seen make some Superdrol has been LGI. They discontinued their production and all the leftover bottles are selling for $50+...I'd rather spend that money getting some HG Dbol or Anadrol..

I wish someone would come out with a clone for a few months so I could stock up.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2013, 04:32:13 PM »
I read that Joe McNeal had Dexter Jackson do 50mg of methyltest right before the workout.

True