Author Topic: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use  (Read 37806 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 04:35:49 PM »
There are no secrets to bodybuilding. Just take as much drugs as you can get your hands on.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 04:38:46 PM »
Yes, I do not health to become pro bodybuilder. My god, that is so fucking depressing.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2013, 04:43:22 PM »
Mg for mg oral steroids tend to be some of the most potent anabolics available. Oral steroids, especially in high doses, can have some of the nastiest side effects, though. The current trend in the higher echelons of competitive bodybuilding is very high doses orals, but used only on workout days, in one large dose pre workout. Many have seen that dosing their orals this way allows them to run much higher doses than they typically would but avoid most - if not all - of the negative side effects they typically would encounter from such doses if it was everyday, dosed throughout the day. Another major and equally important goal of this dosing protocol is to induce the highest possible blood levels of anabolics during and after a workout. While some may argue that growth does not just occur during and after a workout so it would be important to keep blood levels high all the time, the goal we are trying to achieve can be outlined in the following, with the following conditions explained:

Pre-Workout Oral Dosing Conditions (i.e. when would be a good time to start using this protocol?)
I. You are trying to build muscle (this is important...i.e, you are not pre contest just taking orals to fill out)
2. You are already on 2+ grams of steroids (at this point your receptors are going to be extremely saturated and running 50mg dbol daily probably will just put on water weight and increase glycogen storage NOT build muscle in the way that  going from 500mg - 1 gram of test builds real hard muscle, bloat aside

If you meet these criteria, then its usually advised to start with something simple and easy like dbol. 100mg's of dbol chewed up or injected 90-120 mins pre workout only on workout days will provide peak hormone blood levels during and immediately post training as well as a good strength increase during the workout to promote greater muscle fiber damage from moving heavier weights, pushing out more reps, etc etc

Once you feel comfortable with dbol...move on to anadrol, start at 50 and build up to 100mg's in the same fashion. 100mg's pre workout anadrol is potent.

"Superdrol" is another popular pre workout oral at around 30-40mg's but it can be hard to find a quality lab with the product.

The most common and most effective blend is 100mg dbol 100mg anadrol 100mg TNE pre workout, dosed only on workout days.

Another major benefit to this protocol that top bodybuilders prefer is the length it can be run. Liver damage and overall internal organ stress is greatly diminished with the 3 or so off days where the orals are not dosed.

LOL at specific protocols. They grab a handful of dbols and whatever else they have lying around. There is your drug protocol.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »
There is a UG lab that is producing superdrol still and CHEAP because superdrol IS cheap to synthesize by tens of kilos.... so those guys selling branded bottles were making a killing for ignorants... the thing is the lab... i had a site that was selling them and I LOST THE LINK frickin ()#@#@* i was going to buy up some for my april cycle but looks like thats not going to happen what so ever unles someone points me in the right direction hah... was like 10mg 100 pills for 30 bux! which is what superdrol went for when it was legal anyway

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2013, 04:56:42 PM »
There is a UG lab that is producing superdrol still and CHEAP because superdrol IS cheap to synthesize by tens of kilos.... so those guys selling branded bottles were making a killing for ignorants... the thing is the lab... i had a site that was selling them and I LOST THE LINK frickin ()#@#@* i was going to buy up some for my april cycle but looks like thats not going to happen what so ever unles someone points me in the right direction hah... was like 10mg 100 pills for 30 bux! which is what superdrol went for when it was legal anyway
Geneza.....

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2013, 06:14:24 PM »
Nobody gives a fuck about your goals.

You have been on this forum for years, stop acting like a little bitch and expecting everyone to hold your hand and give you attention, you sicken me and everyone here wishes you were dead

This is crossing the line to me

dustin

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2013, 06:25:10 PM »

I don't wish death on him. But I do wish that when he's old, that his family puts him in a home and doesn't visit him. I hope the only communication he has with them is a shitty postcard around Christmas. And that he never wins at any bridge or Boggle tournaments.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »

I don't really wish he was dead, come on now

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2013, 07:07:51 PM »
I don't wish death on him. But I do wish that when he's old, that his family puts him in a home and doesn't visit him. I hope the only communication he has with them is a shitty postcard around Christmas. And that he never wins at any bridge or Boggle tournaments.

fucking lol'ed

I don't really wish he was dead, come on now

Ok, now I feel better  :D

I have a pussy side to me when it comes to this type of shit. I get like weird premonitions in my head or something.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2013, 09:23:25 PM »
when using dbol always use 100mg monday, 80 tuesday, 60 wed, 40 thurs, 30 friday, 10 on weekends, then back to 100 mg on monday.

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2013, 09:26:36 PM »
when using dbol always use 100mg monday, 80 tuesday, 60 wed, 40 thurs, 30 friday, 10 on weekends, then back to 100 mg on monday.

dude no wonder you look like your head is about to explode

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »

Can i get my head to look like yours if i do that ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2013, 02:33:19 AM »
i take 10 mg of sdrol on my workout days and i workout roughly 5 days per week

so i was wondering if maybe i should load up with 30 mg on push day since that's where i want to put more muscle on

legs and pull muscles are ok for me but i'd like to yoke up my chest delts and tris a bit more

i'm not mass monster nor do i want to be, my goal is something like the fella in my avi

shape, detail, and seperation are my goals (with a slightly over-developed push mechanism ;D)

check with your supplier

it must be fake you look like a train wreck
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2013, 02:53:31 AM »
Nobody gives a fuck about your goals.

You have been on this forum for years, stop acting like a little bitch and expecting everyone to hold your hand and give you attention, you sicken me and everyone here wishes you were dead

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2013, 03:21:46 AM »

lol

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2013, 05:01:54 AM »
Can i get my head to look like yours if i do that ?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was going to say exactly the same  ;D

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2013, 11:28:41 AM »

makes no sense.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2013, 11:31:13 AM »
makes no sense.

I don't think anyone will be taking any sort of advice from this guy don't worry.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2013, 11:47:58 AM »
True
^^
Where can you get Methyltest these days?? I never seen it on any listings!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2013, 11:57:46 AM »
^^

Not sure to be honest but not needed anyway.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2013, 08:45:56 PM »
100-200 MG TEST SUSPENSION BEFORE TRAINING IS MOST POPULAR- 200 MG OF ORALS BEFORE TRAINING 5-6 DAYS A WK ...-ALOT OF IFBB PROS HAVE TRIED THE 100-200 MG ORAL THING AT ONE TIME --ONLY TILL YOUR LIVER ENZYMES TRIPLE OR MORE AND SKY ROCKET-  NOT A SMART THING OVER TIME--THOSE GUYS DONT LAST VERY LONG..
 BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT EVRY PRO DOES  ::)  SO KEEP UP THE AWESOME ADVISE BFG

dustin

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2013, 09:10:50 PM »
^^

It's available, but I'm not sure why you'd want to use it. You're not going to get any sort of significant advantage by using it, otherwise tons of people would throw caution to the wind and abuse that as well.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2013, 09:14:02 PM »
It's available, but I'm not sure why you'd want to use it. You're not going to get any sort of significant advantage by using it, otherwise tons of people would throw caution to the wind and abuse that as well.
^^
Well, these were orals- I was thinking of the ramped-up aggression and mental energy- fun to experiment with for 3-4 weeks or so!!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2013, 09:24:10 PM »

guess you're not willing to die for us? You're a disgrace to the ''sport''

Lol
#

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2013, 02:19:43 AM »
I have always advocated training no more than 3-4x per week in the offseason when trying to gain muscle mass. Some of my personal favorites are 5x5 which is only 3 days and DC training which is at most 4 days for a very advanced trainee. Bodybuilders greatly underestimate the important of heavy, intense weight training to gain size. Of course being big and ripped is only possible with drugs, but proper training is the catalyst. What do the best bodybuilders of all time all tend to have in common? They trained extremely hard, to failure and beyond and pushed their limits each workout. Great genetics + drugs + food + heavy, intense workouts = winning contests.

There is also a specific reason why I had certain conditions in place if you are running oral steroids in this protocol. If you are only taking 750mg's of test, for example, I would recommend a steady dose of orals everyday. If you are already an advanced bodybuilder with major muscle mass and are saturated with grams of steroids everyday you need a different growth catalyst because 50mg's of dbol daily is not going to do much more than perhaps add some water weight or increase glycogen retention and some strength. By blasting a very large dose of orals pre workout you will reap the immediate strength increase (which is why i suggest chewing or injecting them for fast release into blood stream) to push your limits for more muscle fiber damage and greater hormone levels during post workout anabolism.

Its basically the same concept as taking lantus and then pre workout humalog.

Furthermore, the major point of this is longevity. No matter the amount of drugs in your system, muscle building is a relatively slow process - especially getting pro competition winning huge. Sure, you could probably take 200mg dbol everyday for a year but you won't be in the game for long after that. By hyperdosing pre workout only and getting about 3 days of rest from the internal organ damage you can push the limits longer.

I don't think I'm following the logic here. Steroids, as I understand it, though there are subtle difference between the various types in regards to specifics, they all operate pretty much the same following the same general principles. They are all derivatives of testosterone, they promote protein synthesis and anabolism. As far as injectables and orals it's simply the delivery system. Injectable dbol and oral dbol pretty much have identical effects on the body differing perhaps in how it is metabolized in the body.

But now you are telling us that when you reach a certain level of injectable steroids "saturated with grams" as you say, now oral steroids, not injectables, but oral steroids, take on a different effect. For example, lets define "staturated with grams" as beginning at 3 grams of injectable anabolics. If you're at 750/wk injectables then the orals will behave like a typical steroid but when you reach the tipping point of say 3 grams of injectables now these oral won't do much for you except add water weight and increase glycogen retention but somehow the anabolism, the real muscle building properties which I thought was inherent in all steroids, is some how lost. How come this doesn't happen when you add to that 3 grams of injectables another gram or two of additional injectables? Why do oral steroids lose their anabolic properties when injectables reach a certain level except if you add them in huge dosages intermittently?