Author Topic: what is the correct way to use arimidex while on test and finasteride?  (Read 2255 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
so normally if you're on test, you may not need arimidex at all right? because... the test can convert to dht not necessarily all to estrogen right?

but... normally finasteride would reduce dht formation, leaving more space for estrogen formation

so pretty much you would have to take arimidex?

but how much?

i've been told to take a quarter a day

but these pills are impossible to cut in quarters, cutting in them in half is damn near impossible without crushing one half to pulp

thought and ideas?

test enanth dosage: 300mg/day
finasteride dosage: 2.5mg/day

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
so normally if you're on test, you may not need arimidex at all right? because... the test can convert to dht not necessarily all to estrogen right?

but... normally finasteride would reduce dht formation, leaving more space for estrogen formation

so pretty much you would have to take arimidex?

but how much?

but these pills are impossible to cut in quarters, cutting in them in half is damn near impossible without crushing one half to pulp

thought and ideas?

test enanth dosage: 300mg/day
finasteride dosage: 2.5mg/day

Normally if someone is feeling gyno sensations they say to use .5 eod...

So...if you feel painful/itchy nipps than makes sense to start off with that dose. If you need more than you need more what can you do...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Normally if someone is feeling gyno sensations they say to use .5 eod...

So...if you feel painful/itchy nipps than makes sense to start off with that dose. If you need more than you need more what can you do...
what if you dont feel such things at all

use it anyway to prevent?

or only use "when needed?"

remember, the finasteride will increase the odds of developing more estradiol

Borracho

• Getbig V
what if you dont feel such things at all

use it anyway to prevent?

or only use "when needed?"

remember, the finasteride will increase the odds of developing more estradiol

how much are you using now....don't tell me you aren't cause I won't believe it

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
how much are you using now....don't tell me you aren't cause I won't believe it

well i'm using 2.5mg finasteride per day, half arimidex every 3rd day, 300mg test enanth per week

Borracho

• Getbig V
well i'm using 2.5mg finasteride per day, half arimidex every 3rd day, 300mg test enanth per week

Than you're good to go if you don't feel something weird in your nips. Trust me you will feel it...you'll get a chance to act on it and increase your dose. It won't just happen overnight....you will get warning signs.

falco

• Getbig V
From personal experience 1 pill eod for 0 estrogens. If test goes higher maybe 1 pill a day, it depends on your aromatization rate.
Trial and error.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
From personal experience 1 pill eod for 0 estrogens. If test goes higher maybe 1 pill a day, it depends on your aromatization rate.
Trial and error.
wow a whole pill huh ???

thanks for the input

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
0.5 EOD is more than enough.

8)

falco

• Getbig V
I always have read that arimidex is the A-bomb of anti-e's. But truthfully it's not the case for me.
A buddy of mine used one a day while on 500mg testex cypionate a week plus 30mg of winstrol daily and he started to develop gyno on one nipple.
I myself used 1 eod on 250mg cyp a week/400mg primo. Tried 1/2 a pill eod and wasn't enough to stop the swelling of the small lump i have.
I have been on 500mg testoviron depot in the past for 8 weeks and 50mg proviron was enough to prevent estrogen sides. I got shredded.

Just my 2 cents.

Borracho

• Getbig V
Re: what is the correct way to use arimidex while on test and finasteride?
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 09:54:17 AM »
I always have read that arimidex is the A-bomb of anti-e's. But truthfully it's not the case for me.
A buddy of mine used one a day while on 500mg testex cypionate a week plus 30mg of winstrol daily and he started to develop gyno on one nipple.
I myself used 1 eod on 250mg cyp a week/400mg primo. Tried 1/2 a pill eod and wasn't enough to stop the swelling of the small lump i have.
I have been on 500mg testoviron depot in the past for 8 weeks and 50mg proviron was enough to prevent estrogen sides. I got shredded.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm with ya....even nolvadex has worked better for me in the past. Either way pns, you will have time to up your dose when and if you need to...don't start getting all paranoid on us now.

Frank White

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 10:55:46 AM »

thought and ideas?

Buy yourself a pill cutter, they work great. I was driving myself crazy trying to cut those tiny fuckers into quarters by hand. :o

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 03:53:45 AM »
Buy yourself a pill cutter, they work great. I was driving myself crazy trying to cut those tiny fuckers into quarters by hand. :o

The substance stays in the body for 4 and a half days, if you take 1 eod there is no need to cut it.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 11:04:19 AM »

Did you encounter hairloss with this and how is your libido?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 11:50:24 AM »
Did you encounter hairloss with this and how is your libido?
i'm still not entirely sure if finasteride is working

you need to take it for a year for the actual results

but at least i dont notice dramatic hairloss since the steroids

also my acne has reduced since starting testosterone and doubling the finasteride dose

so i guess it must really reduce DHT...

libido is normal, not increased i think

i still function normally during sex

and have long excessive bouts of masturbating during a boring saturday