Author Topic: Farrakhan goes In! Talks about his early days as a Muslim  (Read 3013 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Farrakhan goes In! Talks about his early days as a Muslim
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:10:11 AM »
GOOD teaching! All praise to God.  8)

Uploaded on Apr 2, 2010
The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speaking from the lecture entitled, "The Man and His Mission".

!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Farrakhan goes In! Talks about his early days as a Muslim
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 08:00:27 AM »
Just another racist negro

Imagine the uproar if a white minister spoke like this about blacks

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 09:04:14 AM »
GOOD teaching! All praise to God.  8)

Uploaded on Apr 2, 2010
The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speaking from the lecture entitled, "The Man and His Mission".

More proof that liberals cannot be Christians. He's not a minister in the Christian sense, he's a racist with an agenda and used this as a platform. He will for sure burn for it..and soon. Along the same lines as Westboro, probably worse. He is a useless human being.

Benny, I thought you were a joke, but you supporting this asshole sheds a whole new light on your bullshit. You claim to be Christian, you're a leftist, it's impossible.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 09:14:10 AM »
I don't know what happened to him in his life that made him the way he is, but I will say he is an impressive orator. I think he is a race bating turd, but he has his people organized and gets a bit of airtime to spout his crap. Benny, if you don't mind, what's the cliffs notes on his backstory?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 12:25:39 PM »
He's not a Muslim, he's a nation of islam member and advocate which is not Islam. They use the word Islam but believe a man is God which goes against fundemental teachings of Islam. They are a racially supremacist based cult.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 02:10:06 PM »
He's not a Muslim, he's a nation of islam member and advocate which is not Islam. They use the word Islam but believe a man is God which goes against fundemental teachings of Islam. They are a racially supremacist based cult.
Unless you claim to be God Himself, you do not get to define who "is or is not" a Muslim.

Minister Farrakhan is more of a Muslim and has more knowledge of the Holy Bible and the Koran then you could EVER hope to have in ten lifetimes, you foolish, ignorant, appeaser.
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 02:15:40 PM »
Unless you claim to be God Himself, you do not get to define who "is or is not" a Muslim.

Minister Farrakhan is more of a Muslim and has more knowledge of the Holy Bible and the Koran then you could EVER hope to have in ten lifetimes, you foolish, ignorant, appeaser.

All the more reason he will burn.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »

So what the summary.   That men should take of their kids .  Yes.

That whitey is keeping black down. Idiocy.

That whitey should be killed.   Idiocy.

That women should be beaten.   Idiocy.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 10:58:53 PM »

You are clearly ignorant, because nation of islam teaches a man is God which goes against the fundementals of the religion and the qur'an. The core teaching of NOI was that Wallace Fard Muhammad is God incarnate. It takes only a layman to read the qur'an and realize that it is absolutely contrary to the very core basic teachings of Islam which is tawheed, the oneness of God and that nothing is like God especially the creation.

It's a cult that was always based on black supremacy and racism/nationalism, not the qur'an or sunnah.

No Muslim considers NOI Islam, they just hijacked the word Islam and use the word Allah for God.

I am not God, but I know what a Muslim is because prophet Muhammad defined it for us, the qur'an defines it for us, the sunnah defines it for us. These NOI don't follow any of it.

Most of the NOI members when they learn about Islam and leave NOI tell their stories of how deluded and far away from Islam NOI is.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 11:16:12 PM »

They also believe in aliens..  As far as I know Mexico doesn't have a space program so they are likely referring to the extraterrestrial kind.
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 11:25:48 AM »
The wise words of the man who was [then] Minister Louis X's big brother and spiritual mentor during those 'early days' as a Muslim.  8)

The one who gave Black people a revolution in consciousness. Who took Black American from being negroes to being Afrikans.

ALL praises to God for this great man who once walked this earth.

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 11:40:24 AM »
You are clearly ignorant, because nation of islam teaches a man is God which goes against the fundementals of the religion and the qur'an. The core teaching of NOI was that Wallace Fard Muhammad is God incarnate. It takes only a layman to read the qur'an and realize that it is absolutely contrary to the very core basic teachings of Islam which is tawheed, the oneness of God and that nothing is like God especially the creation.

It's a cult that was always based on black supremacy and racism/nationalism, not the qur'an or sunnah.

No Muslim considers NOI Islam, they just hijacked the word Islam and use the word Allah for God.

I am not God, but I know what a Muslim is because prophet Muhammad defined it for us, the qur'an defines it for us, the sunnah defines it for us. These NOI don't follow any of it.

Most of the NOI members when they learn about Islam and leave NOI tell their stories of how deluded and far away from Islam NOI is.
You have no idea who you are conversing with when you make these statements to me, kid.  ;)

As I stated previously, you are not in a position to decide who 'is or is not a Muslim'. Who are YOU? Don't bother answering, because I already know the answer...you are N-O-B-O-D-Y.  ;) Your statement that "no Muslim considers the NOI Islam" is false on its very surface.

I am not even a Muslim, and I have a better understanding of what makes one a Muslim than you, parasite.

Minister Farrakhan wisley answers question about the Mahdi :-*
At the famous World Friendship tour (90's footage), The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan while in Cairo Egypt answers a question about our belief in Master Fard Muhammad.
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 10:34:57 PM »
You have no idea who you are conversing with when you make these statements to me, kid.  ;)

As I stated previously, you are not in a position to decide who 'is or is not a Muslim'. Who are YOU? Don't bother answering, because I already know the answer...you are N-O-B-O-D-Y.  ;) Your statement that "no Muslim considers the NOI Islam" is false on its very surface.

I am not even a Muslim, and I have a better understanding of what makes one a Muslim than you, parasite.

Minister Farrakhan wisley answers question about the Mahdi :-*
At the famous World Friendship tour (90's footage), The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan while in Cairo Egypt answers a question about our belief in Master Fard Muhammad.

I have a pretty good idea who I'm conversing with and I also have a pretty good idea that you don't have any idea about Christianity, if you did, I guaranty you wouldn't take the racist, murderess stance you have. You claim to be Christian, yet you support a liberal stance on racism (yes, liberals ARE the most racist) abortion and gay marriage and MUCH more. Again, liberals who claim to be Christian have no idea on what that means. You seem to support the liberal agenda at any cost and no matter who presents it. Like most liberals, especially Obama, you're a fraud. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 10:52:28 PM »
Malik el shabas left nation of islam and became a muslim. One of the reasons he was assasinated was because of this and the idea he was spreading that in islam all men are equal. Unlike the then american government that liked segregation and the nation of islam which liked black supremacy.

Someone who claims that God came in human form is no muslim. You haven't opened a qur'an to know the first ABCs of Islam.

You can shout and call me parasite and be an idiot all you want but no nation of islam member is a muslim unless they abandon the teachings and preachings contrary to Islam that NOI thought. It remains a black supremacist cult and not a religion of God.