Author Topic: Job offer in South Afrika  (Read 6848 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Job offer in South Afrika
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 11:57:22 AM »
I live in the Northern Burbs and there are more coloured peope than white. My street has a ratio of 5 to 2 (Coloured to white) and the coloured people have much more money than whites due to AA, when was the last time you where here?

Moved 2008

Referring to Durbanville, Kenridge, Welgemoed, etc.. I stayed in Platekloof, Loevenstein and Sonstraal Heights

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 11:59:53 AM »
I'm from South Africa.....but no longer live there.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2013, 12:05:07 PM »

Where do you live now?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2013, 12:31:34 PM »

Are there specific reasons for that?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2013, 12:39:15 PM »
I just hope SA doesn't turn into Zimbabwe. The way its going now seems like it! Fuuuck! Which country to emigrate to? Australia? New Zealand? Canada also sounds like a good option??

Born and raised Zimbabwean.  Mugabe destroyed our once beautiful country.  I'm in LA now.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2013, 12:47:14 PM »
true

if you are white, go to aisan countries like china, japan, south korea, or thailand, you will be treated like god there

and living over there is much cheaper compared to western world

and pussies will flush themselves to your cock

::)

You certainly won't get treated like a God, nor is living in S.Korea or Japan cheap.

To be honest, most "English teacher" types are treated like untermenschen in S.Korea and Japan these days...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2013, 12:48:33 PM »

You certainly won't get treated like a God, nor is living in S.Korea or Japan cheap.

To be honest, most "English teacher" types are treated like untermenschen in S.Korea and Japan these days...
lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2013, 12:56:25 PM »
one of the highest crime rates in the world

crime is so bad that after sundown woman are legally allowed to run red lights (red robots they call them there haha) if they feel unsafe

i wouldnt go

How can there be a high crime rate? I thought guns were banned in South Africa?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2013, 12:57:34 PM »
How can there be a high crime rate? I thought guns were banned in South Africa?
maybe they rely on more primitive weapons

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2013, 01:04:57 PM »
exactly. Whites should have killed al the darkies once and for all, now the oposite is going to take place. Darkies will slowly push whiteys outside until there s none left. Weird country where white and black people hate each others openly yet still dont want to quit because of the nice landscapes.

Why was South Africa really given up? ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2013, 01:10:52 PM »
maybe they rely on more primitive weapons

I'm being sarcastic...  When the crime rate is already out of control, banning law abiding citizens from owning firearms to defend themselves is inconceivable.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2013, 01:12:30 PM »

i guess you are very ugly

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »
i guess you are very ugly

lol

I guess you've never been to Asia.  It shows when you write stupid shit like "Living in Japan is cheaper than living in the west," you dunce.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »
Born and raised Zimbabwean.  Mugabe destroyed our once beautiful country.  I'm in LA now.

LA....? So you now get to see another group of people drag a country down

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »
Where do you live now?

In the UK, London.

Are there specific reasons for that?

The main reason was that I wanted to live in a safer country.

Also, there's a always a degree of political instability and this effects the economy and currency as well.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2013, 02:18:46 PM »
  LA....? So you now get to see another group of people drag a country down

Yep!!! That's exactly right!!!!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2013, 02:23:11 PM »
what do you mean?
c

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2013, 02:42:26 PM »

According to FW de Klerk, the white president who decided to enter into negotiations with the ANC, it was not because of sanctions but because Communism in Europe was finished and the Soviet Union was collapsing.

This, according to him meant that the ANC would no longer receive Soviet backing and would not be able to realise their dream of being a Communist state.
And was therefore the right moment in time to enter into negotiations.

The ANC was funded and trained by the Soviet Union and would no doubt have been one of their satellite states if the Soviet Union had not ended. This would have given them access to a wealth of gold, diamonds, coal, platinum and other minerals as well as controlling one of the main world shipping routes.
This was a stated aim of the Soviet leadership and they had Colonel ranked KGB members in the ANC and their allies the SA Communist Party (who still rule with the ANC today...)

Remember that South Africa had been fighting Soviet backed Angolans backed by Soviet 'advisors', Cubans and troops and resources from Eastern Bloc countries.

FW de Klerk also claims that if not for his decision the country would still probably be under white rule today.

According to PW Botha, his predecessor, he was personally offered millions by the CIA and MIA6 but refused, and it was his opinion that the leadership, after ousting him, had accepted the offers.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2013, 02:51:22 PM »
Because eventually it would have all-out civil war.

If there is eventually a civil war it will be between the blacks.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2013, 04:04:15 PM »
According to FW de Klerk, the white president who decided to enter into negotiations with the ANC, it was not because of sanctions but because Communism in Europe was finished and the Soviet Union was collapsing.

This, according to him meant that the ANC would no longer receive Soviet backing and would not be able to realise their dream of being a Communist state.
And was therefore the right moment in time to enter into negotiations.

The ANC was funded and trained by the Soviet Union and would no doubt have been one of their satellite states if the Soviet Union had not ended. This would have given them access to a wealth of gold, diamonds, coal, platinum and other minerals as well as controlling one of the main world shipping routes.
This was a stated aim of the Soviet leadership and they had Colonel ranked KGB members in the ANC and their allies the SA Communist Party (who still rule with the ANC today...)

Remember that South Africa had been fighting Soviet backed Angolans backed by Soviet 'advisors', Cubans and troops and resources from Eastern Bloc countries.

FW de Klerk also claims that if not for his decision the country would still probably be under white rule today.

According to PW Botha, his predecessor, he was personally offered millions by the CIA and MIA6 but refused, and it was his opinion that the leadership, after ousting him, had accepted the offers.

Damn, that's interesting.  Thanks

I think I read that his wife was murdered by a black security guard.   :P

Is De Klerk regarded as a traitor?  Does he still live in SA?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2013, 04:22:39 PM »
lol

I guess you've never been to Asia.  It shows when you write stupid shit like "Living in Japan is cheaper than living in the west," you dunce.

I never wrote "Living in Japan is cheaper than living in the west,", that's the shit you made up

I didn't pinpoint any specific asian country in my statement, which just generally expressed my own point that living in aisa is cheaper than living in the west, which is based on my own experience.

and for job, what I mean is a real job, not the teaching english shit,

of course you are right, if you are so ugly and can't have a real job,  aisan pussies will not treat you like god, and you will be miserable living there.

so which one is you? fucking ugly or fucking stupid?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2013, 04:38:51 PM »
Listen to this man he offers wisdom obtained through years of living alone in his studio flat browsing the Internet.

;D ;D ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2013, 05:46:58 PM »

Ultimatly all regimes that do not command majority respect and over reach themselves militarilly usually collapes as their finances collapse. Up to the 90ies SA did not command majority respect and was was involved in several wars aound it that (Namibia, Angola, Mozambique) it would never win. It ois probable the collapse of the Soviet Union allowed a suitable hiatus for all concerned to try some thing new   
c

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2013, 06:37:18 PM »
Ultimatly all regimes that do not command majority respect and over reach themselves militarilly usually collapes as their finances collapse. Up to the 90ies SA did not command majority respect and was was involved in several wars aound it that (Namibia, Angola, Mozambique) it would never win. It ois probable the collapse of the Soviet Union allowed a suitable hiatus for all concerned to try some thing new   

If the whites did not vote YES in the 1992 referendum where the question was asked whether the government should continue with negotiations with the ANC for multi-racial elections then white rule would have continued.

Militarily they had more than enough to deal with any issues locally and had already concluded the war in Angola and withdrawn from Namibia. There was no more financial burden of external wars.

Externally, no foreign powers would have interfered due to having atomic bombs.

The townships and locations were and still are designed to be cut off with minimal manpower and carpet bombed or shelled. Due to the close proximity of housing minimal fires would be needed to have caused massive destruction.

Whites on the other hand were and are less concentrated.

Don't forget that a lot of the police were black and that blacks were also used in the special forces and elite fighting groups such as 32 battalion.

Under PW Botha, the plan was for an extended Federal structure with blacks represented in the South African parliament as well, albeit separately.

And with the Homelands, the blacks had their independent states and self-rule, but unfortunately not recognised by most of the world even though they had their own parliaments, uniforms, military, police, passports, bureacracies etc.

And contrary to popular belief they held the most fertile lands as their ancestors knew this, most of SA is desert or arid so the figures representing the percentage of white South Africa were misleading as most of it was uninhabitable or uninhabited while the Homelands had good land.
Also, tax from South Africa went to develop these Homelands.

North Korea is still going, and I see no reason why South Africa under white rule would not have carried on.

Anyway, racial classification ended in 1991 and most apartheid laws were gone in the 80's except for living in residential areas and their were unclassified zones were anyone could live as well.

Before 1991 I was at school with blacks and coloureds as well and in the 80's had Taiwanese people living in my neigbourhood. Many of the universities in the 80's were also multi-racial and Mandela and the rest of the terrorists all got their degrees in jail or house arrest under government payment.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2013, 07:01:22 PM »

I do not have your native experience of SA, I was working in the region on and off 89-90 and only visited SA briefly.
Never the less history suggest the over exertion of military and financial resorces coupled with a lack of majority support for the existing policy usually forces changes. The new situation may not be what anybody wanted but most revolutions kick open doors. The French Revolution, Russian Revolution, Soviet Collapse .. were all proseeded by costly unpopular (unwinnable) foreign wars. America suffered some of these affects but withdrew from Vietnam before it could destabilise itsself, A huge part of its present financial problems has come about from waging two costly foreign wars but the majority still trust the present system. N Korea appears to be throwing more shapes than shrapnell but the regime will collapse from within unless its clever like China That white SA voted to change tack suggests declining faith for what was in hindsight unable to be maintained for decades. That which will not bend will frequently break
c