Author Topic: BLACK PEOPLE AT A MOVIE.... WHY IS IT?....  (Read 5046 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BLACK PEOPLE AT A MOVIE.... WHY IS IT?....
« on: March 17, 2013, 07:41:05 AM »
OKAY, i have to just put this out there. WHY is it when you go to a movie black people HAVE TO CONSTANTLY TALK, MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING, TALK BACK TO THE SCREEN AND SO ON?...

the other day went to see the new halle berry movie "the call"... decent movie until the end which was stupid and cheesy... anyway, halfway packed theater for a early show on saturday, more blacks then whites for a change,, and throughout the movie.. i have to hear this non stop talking and "hmm, mmm you go girl!".. "don't go in there" "why didn't she"... i mean for 2 hours! commenting and talking to the screen. not only that but some were laughing at inappropriate times? oh yeah, it's hilarious to see the young girl getting knocked out by 1 punch and kidnapped put in the trunk of a car? how is that remotely funny??..

anyway, why do black people do this at a movie/in a movie theater? and it seems to be a "universal" thing do no matter what part of the country...

not trying to be all "prejudice" but what is the reason they act this way? it's annoying as hell!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: BLACK PEOPLE AT A MOVIE.... WHY IS IT?....
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 07:45:01 AM »
what device(s) compelled you to see the a-free-can production
A

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 07:45:40 AM »
lack of self control

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 07:48:50 AM »
lack of self control

lack of self control implies that they are actually trying to control these "impulses" wich i doubt

the fact is there grammy unkie and cuz all do  the same thing its a learned habit and it is seen to be the cool thing to do, so they figure why not do the cool thing
A

ukjeff

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 07:48:54 AM »
I fuckin hate the cinema

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 07:57:17 AM »
because they are not white

and definitely not yellow

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 08:04:11 AM »
what device(s) compelled you to see the a-free-can production

This is the more important underlying factor.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 08:53:55 AM »
Honestly, it's because of how they were raised.  Over 70% of blacks are born out of wedlock.   

So if a single black mom has 5-10 kids, there is no parenting at all, there is no one telling them right from wrong, so they don't have the slightest reasoning that what they are doing is remotely wrong.  Plus a lot of them, their IQ is around 70, so by them just making it out of the house and back is a small victory. 
you are gay.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 09:02:32 AM »
Since the advances in home cinema I rarely dabble. However if I do go,  I pick an early afternoon/evening showing when the movie is nearing the end of its run - usually on one of the smaller screens. Sometimes I and my gf are the only ones there and then it's more than worth doing.
O

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 09:04:36 AM »
OKAY, i have to just put this out there. WHY is it when you go to a movie black people HAVE TO CONSTANTLY TALK, MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING, TALK BACK TO THE SCREEN AND SO ON?...

the other day went to see the new halle berry movie "the call"... decent movie until the end which was stupid and cheesy... anyway, halfway packed theater for a early show on saturday, more blacks then whites for a change,, and throughout the movie.. i have to hear this non stop talking and "hmm, mmm you go girl!".. "don't go in there" "why didn't she"... i mean for 2 hours! commenting and talking to the screen. not only that but some were laughing at inappropriate times? oh yeah, it's hilarious to see the young girl getting knocked out by 1 punch and kidnapped put in the trunk of a car? how is that remotely funny??..

anyway, why do black people do this at a movie/in a movie theater? and it seems to be a "universal" thing do no matter what part of the country...

not trying to be all "prejudice" but what is the reason they act this way? it's annoying as hell!

How's the career thing going, champ? ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »

We have an expression that they're "Chatting like Monkeys in a Tree" for those people

No matter where you go / what cinema, if there is a congregation of blacks, be sure there will be lots of chatter while trying to enjoy a good movie.

Avoid seeing movies with black actors and there should be less chance of them showing up.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 09:36:19 AM »
Because you went when the hood people went...
I've seen Redtails at primarily back audience, and at a time where hood people go...and it was cool...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 09:39:55 AM »
You have to go to the right cinemas...

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 09:44:38 AM »
More importantly....does Halle Berry get naked?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 09:50:41 AM »
I fuckin hate the cinema

This ^. You gotta sit there with a hoe just hoping for sex with her later and pay money.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 01:35:36 PM »
True story.

Me and the missus went to see "Snitch" last night...running late cuz the service was slow where we ate .so all the prime seats are taken. So the only two seats together are in the last row right next to three neeguls...and,i didnt even realize how racist i was being when i said right to their faces.."you three aren't going to talk through the whole movie are you?"  My girl elbowed me right in the ribs and it hit me, and i was like "oh shit maybe i shouldnt have said that."

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 01:37:23 PM »
my girl friend pisses off getbiggers in the movie theatre

they give me looks for it

then i just flash my bicep and they back off

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 01:37:33 PM »
True story.

Me and the missus went to see "Snitch" last night...running late cuz the service was slow where we ate .so all the prime seats are taken. So the only two seats together are in the last row right next to three neeguls...and,i didnt even realize how racist i was being when i said right to their faces.."you three aren't going to talk through the whole movie are you?"  My girl elbowed me right in the ribs and it hit me, and i was like "oh shit maybe i shouldnt have said that."

Haha, I'm sure they didn't make a peep for the duration

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 01:39:36 PM »

black people are very emotional and acute beings. that's why.

so you can have some understanding to how they act.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 01:45:33 PM »
Haha, I'm sure they didn't make a peep for the duration

It was two guys and a girl (they probably raped her later)....and the one guy laughed and said " I feel you big man, we aain't like that "  but the chick was shooting daggers at me the whole movie

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 01:46:51 PM »
i don't go to the movies

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 01:47:54 PM »

black people are very emotional and acute beings. that's why.

so you can have some understanding to how they act.
it's true, they always react a lot stronger to things

see the faces and reactions of the crowd....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 01:48:09 PM »
True story.

Good going Groink!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 01:49:11 PM »
You think that's bad, try going to the movies only to see Lonnie Teper two rows down. And during the whole movie he's asking the guys around him to PEEL.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 01:52:16 PM »
It was two guys and a girl (they probably raped her later)....and the one guy laughed and said " I feel you big man, we aain't like that "  but the chick was shooting daggers at me the whole movie

She was probably turned on by the massive white geezer who came in and told her homies to behave themselves