Author Topic: Do you think GSP is on GH and/or PED???  (Read 4521 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Do you think GSP is on GH and/or PED???
« on: March 17, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »
Nick Diaz publicly stated BEFORE the fight GSP is boatload of steroids and Canada either doesn't test him or he "carries a bottle of (clean) piss in his pocket.". Guys on the Underground MMA.tv think he shows signs of GH gut:  http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2148653&page=1&pc=36

What's get it's opinion?

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
Re: Do you think GSP is on GH and/or PED???
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 05:10:06 PM »
honestly .. no

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 05:16:03 PM »
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY

do people honestly have to question is professionals are on PED's?

Royce Gracie was busted ( Hello McFly yoo-hoo )

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 05:34:27 PM »
he's on legit KIGS
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 05:38:08 PM »
Yes he is.  He was sporting some noticeable gyno before he entered the cage last night too.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 06:33:25 PM »
Guys on GB should know the answer to this. It  dosent' matter what they look like, they don't take it for looks like BB.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 06:41:37 PM »
if all these other fighters are testing dirty why would he not be using, all pro athletes use PED period

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 08:49:23 PM »
Why would "Canada" test GSP??    It's the UFC's or respective commission's responsibility to test the fighters.  Anyhow, he's 5'10 and a ripped 170+.  Most big gyms you go to will have a few guys of similar size body fat %.  Also, he has a team of people that help him, including a nutritionist.  Diaz is just butthurt after getting put into retirement (again).  He should be thanking GSP for making him a millionaire.

Nick Diaz publicly stated BEFORE the fight GSP is boatload of steroids and Canada either doesn't test him or he "carries a bottle of (clean) piss in his pocket.". Guys on the Underground MMA.tv think he shows signs of GH gut:  http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2148653&page=1&pc=36

What's get it's opinion?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 08:49:45 PM »
Clearly

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 08:56:04 PM »
Of Course...Hell the announcers and the CEO are on gear.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 08:58:20 PM »
Of Course...Hell the announcers and the CEO are on gear.

Lol.  I hear Bruce Buffer is juiced to the gills.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 09:12:52 PM »
Well.. Realistically how does any athlete perform non stop 6 hour workouts mainly based around cardio and conditioning and not be completely catabolic and thin as a rail without the use of anabolic s.. Gsp is know for his methodical workouts and very scientific, so to speak, approach.. I am sure they know how to get around the test.. Most do except he idiots who still use nandrolone.. And yes, the CEO is pretty yoked so iam sure that he has a more realistic approach to the subject while still putting a good face on it...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 09:28:31 PM »
definitely hes had gyno at stages through his career which indicates fluctuating test levels consistent with cycling on and off to beat drug tests. Condit had quite obvious case of it yesterday. Remember to any athlete its about beating the test not being clean thats for spectators.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 10:44:54 PM »
He has worked with so many coaches/trainers and one of them briefly was Stan mcquay who is a pro bber known for PED use... So go figure

He is not 170+, (maybe in weigh ins ) he is about 180+ with VERY low bf levels . There is no big gym where u walk around and see 5'10 guys that are similar if they are then u know the answer that they are not natural

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 10:46:12 PM »
Why would "Canada" test GSP??    It's the UFC's or respective commission's responsibility to test the fighters.  Anyhow, he's 5'10 and a ripped 170+.  Most big gyms you go to will have a few guys of similar size body fat %.  Also, he has a team of people that help him, including a nutritionist.  Diaz is just butthurt after getting put into retirement (again).  He should be thanking GSP for making him a millionaire.

He was 77.1kgs or roughly 170lbs for the fight.  But these guys can cut up to 20lbs of water pre weigh in and then regain weight as its a 24hr weigh in.
As to what he weighed in on the fight night itself id expect it to be more than 170.

Not saying he was using, just saying these guys will mostly be a good 10lbs bigger than their listed weights come fight night.

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 10:48:49 PM »
Training for MMA is totally different than training for bodybuilding.  Its so much more cardio based that i you are eating clean you will almost certianly be ripped.  So if people are thinking he's on GH because of how lean he is i'd say thats not necessarily as clear cut as it may be the 300lb bodybuilder who still has abs in the offseason and yet eats his own weight in food.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 11:02:34 PM »
Yes. Any serious athlete is on PEDs.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 01:51:12 AM »

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 01:54:50 AM »

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 01:55:53 AM »
Gsp is at the least on hgh. He is probably also on some cutting edge shit we know nothing about.

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 02:11:06 AM »
Hell yes. Have a look at his Gyno, conditioning and fast ability to recover from injuries. I don't blame him as there are millions of $ at stake here.

What bothers me the most is his boring ass fighting style, and inability to finish fights. He is just good at scoring points. Last fight with Condit and during the breaks between rounds, he was crying like a bitch to his team asking them if his eyes look bad!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 02:12:52 AM »
Hell yes. Have a look at his Gyno, conditioning and fast ability to recover from injuries. I don't blame him as there are millions of $ at stake here.

What bothers me the most is his boring ass fighting style, and inability to finish fights. He is just good at scoring points. Last fight with Condit and during the breaks between rounds, he was crying like a bitch to his team asking them if his eyes look bad!!
Hi Swede!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 05:48:36 AM »
if all these other fighters are testing dirty why would he not be using, all pro athletes use PED period

Many, not all. What's with steroid users and assuming every athlete in every sport juices? Many do but come on now. There are lots of guys who don't want to risk getting caught or worry about health complications.

As for GSP, yes I think he does

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 05:51:05 AM »
Well.. Realistically how does any athlete perform non stop 6 hour workouts mainly based around cardio and conditioning and not be completely catabolic and thin as a rail without the use of anabolic s.. Gsp is know for his methodical workouts and very scientific, so to speak, approach.. I am sure they know how to get around the test.. Most do except he idiots who still use nandrolone.. And yes, the CEO is pretty yoked so iam sure that he has a more realistic approach to the subject while still putting a good face on it...

Totally agree with LATS here