Author Topic: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'  (Read 10091 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Russia bans 'gay propaganda'
« on: March 17, 2013, 08:12:28 PM »
The Foreign Minister said Russia’s draft law banning homosexual propaganda protects the rights of the majority from a group that wants to promote its own value system.

http://rt.com/politics/lavrov-homosexual-propaganda-united-nations-law-466/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 08:15:39 PM »
Moscow bans Muslims from building new mosques, Russian Muslims challenge law banning hijabs in school,

http://iqraa.com/en/newsdetails.aspx?NewsID=636
http://www.rohama.org/en/news/9992

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 08:31:12 PM »
The West should follow. Sickening this gay propaganda!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 08:39:09 PM »
Respect to Russia. Mad respect to them recently.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 08:48:04 PM »
Does this mean that bodybuilding is now banned in Russia?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 10:34:58 PM »
Great! I think all homophobes should move to Russia where they should feel completely insulated from all gay influences.

Exactly what is gay propaganda? If a person is gay and they are out and proud, is this gay propaganda?

Only imbeciles believe being gay is contagious. You cannot catch it, you are either gay or you are not.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 11:54:41 PM »

Exactly what is gay propaganda? If a person is gay and they are out and proud, is this gay propaganda?

I believe the United Nations is promoting homosexuality to young kids in brochures etc.  I know the African countries were very upset about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 12:00:49 AM »
I believe the United Nations is promoting homosexuality to young kids in brochures etc.  I know the African countries were very upset about it.

Please explain what promoting homosexuality means. Are you suggesting the United Nations is making young people become gay, because that is patently absurd. No one can make someone gay, they either are or they are not.

Considering the over-population, extreme poverty and starvation levels in Africa, they'd be better off is more people weren't contributing to this problem by reproducing.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 12:00:51 AM »
Great! I think all homophobes should move to Russia where they should feel completely insulated from all gay influences.

Only imbeciles believe being gay is contagious. You cannot catch it, you are either gay or you are not.

My uncle dave caught the gay once, he was happily married and out of the blue he turns queer . True story

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 12:03:19 AM »
Please explain what promoting homosexuality means. Are you suggesting the United Nations is making young people become gay, because that is patently absurd. No one can make someone gay, they either are or they are not.

Considering the over-population, extreme poverty and starvation levels in Africa, they'd be better off is more people weren't contributing to this problem by reproducing.

I think the key term here is "propoganda".  I think they feel that the spreading of literature/pamphlets  etc saying that homosexuality is healthy and normal is false i.e propoganda.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 12:13:52 AM »
My uncle dave caught the gay once, he was happily married and out of the blue he turns queer . True story

You should probably have a conversation with your uncle. He didn't catch anything, he was already there. He may have been happily married, but clearly he missed having a homosexual relationship or he would have stayed married.

Incidentally, if you could "catch the gay once" like it is a cold or some virus, wouldn't you eventually recover?

A lot of gay folks enter into heterosexual relationships because they want to appease their families and/or they are in denial. The problem with doing this is that it doesn't change who they are. While it is possible for someone to not act on their sexual preferences, it is not possible to deny how you feel forever. Eventually people in these situations, like you uncle, come out of the closet....hard!

I am bisexual. I realized this when I was still a teenager. Had it been an illness, I would have gladly been vaccinated against it, because being gay or bisexual was and still is fraught with issues of acceptance and self-esteem. I don't know anyone who would willingly choose to be gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 12:32:48 AM »
I think the key term here is "propoganda".  I think they feel that the spreading of literature/pamphlets  etc saying that homosexuality is healthy and normal is false i.e propoganda.

I agree that propaganda is the key term here.

Definition of propaganda:

2: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

3: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

Are the mental health communities findings propaganda:

Alfred Kinsey

A more tolerant stance toward homosexuality was adopted by researchers from other disciplines. Zoologist and taxonomist Alfred C. Kinsey, in his groundbreaking empirical studies of sexual behavior among American adults, revealed that a significant number of his research participants reported having engaged in homosexual behavior to the point of orgasm after age 16 (Kinsey, Pomeroy, & Martin, 1948; Kinsey, Pomeroy, Martin, & Gebhard, 1953). Furthermore, Kinsey and his colleagues reported that 10% of the males in their sample and 2-6% of the females (depending on marital status) had been more or less exclusively homosexual in their behavior for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55.

Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality"

In 1973, the weight of empirical data led the Board of Directors of the American Psychiatric Association to remove homosexuality from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). In 1986, the diagnosis was removed entirely from the DSM.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 05:22:34 AM »
Moscow bans Muslims from building new mosques, Russian Muslims challenge law banning hijabs in school,

Great news!

Something US, UK, Sweden and Scandinavia in general should follow!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 05:27:45 AM »
Does this mean that bodybuilding is now banned in Russia?

lol

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 05:53:05 AM »
I am bisexual. I realized this when I was still a teenager. Had it been an illness, I would have gladly been vaccinated against it, because being gay or bisexual was and still is fraught with issues of acceptance and self-esteem. I don't know anyone who would willingly choose to be gay.

Bisexuality is a modern trendy fashion.  Didn't happen back in my day in the 70's.  I highly doubt someone your age is bisexual.

I blame the BBC and it's homo propoganda. I believe it is caused by low testosterone levels. Have you seen the state of the youth of today?  Weak, thin and mincing. They all speak that same effected effeminate way. Is it something in the water?

Used to be we had Larry Greyson on TV, now we have Graeme Norton etc all mincing away on prime time BBC television encouraging the youth who are borderline gay with their low hormone levels to go over to the dark side. Or the brown side as it were. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 05:57:18 AM »
are these fellas weak, thin, and mincing?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 06:07:34 AM »
Its absolutly wonderful that the macho Mr Putin has decided to further curtail free speech. The USA should not be left behing in this restriction race.
And its also great that there is a wholesome site like this where real heterosexual men can look at and discuss the bodily perfections and defects of other heterosexual men oiled up in ambitious shoelaces while moving to manly music without having all those pesky queers polluting their mind and chalanging their identity.
c

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 06:09:27 AM »
The West should follow. Sickening this gay propaganda!

we should do the same with racists

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 06:12:16 AM »
You should probably have a conversation with your uncle. He didn't catch anything, he was already there. He may have been happily married, but clearly he missed having a homosexual relationship or he would have stayed married.

Incidentally, if you could "catch the gay once" like it is a cold or some virus, wouldn't you eventually recover?

A lot of gay folks enter into heterosexual relationships because they want to appease their families and/or they are in denial. The problem with doing this is that it doesn't change who they are. While it is possible for someone to not act on their sexual preferences, it is not possible to deny how you feel forever. Eventually people in these situations, like you uncle, come out of the closet....hard!

interesting...first time you have admitted this...what is the attraction to men?...what do you find attractive about them???

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 06:19:53 AM »

your posts are making this thread gay... please go to a christian camp

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 06:27:39 AM »
interesting...first time you have admitted this...what is the attraction to men?...what do you find attractive about them???

No it's not.   He's mentioned it a bunch of times.
Y

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 06:58:15 AM »
Bisexuality is a modern trendy fashion.  Didn't happen back in my day in the 70's.  I highly doubt someone your age is bisexual.

Prime Muscle is a very old man.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 08:51:21 AM »

But bear in mind RF has muslim republics, best known of course is Chechnya.
They can build them there all they want.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 09:18:24 AM »
The Foreign Minister said Russia’s draft law banning homosexual propaganda protects the rights of the majority from a group that wants to promote its own value system.

http://rt.com/politics/lavrov-homosexual-propaganda-united-nations-law-466/
so that means that can't listen to 50 cent any more?

A

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 10:05:10 AM »
Russia got it right IMO. Homos outside stores with their marriage rights petitions are annoying and antagonize those who won't support their agenda, trying to influence kids it's ok to be gay, etc Russia smart in halting this deviant propaganda.