Author Topic: 13 year old Russian girl bench-press 240lb !  (Read 15457 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: 13 year old Russian girl bench-press 240lb !
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2013, 11:11:23 AM »
You have obviously never watched competitive Powerlifting!
You are a retard.  What you mean to say is that I haven't watched power lifting in over 20 years.  One of my childhood friends and great friends to this day is a world champion, yes i said world champ, not a contender, power lifter who if you are a power lifter you would know. I've attended plenty of meets back in the good ol days.  If this is what the sport has evolved to in this day then that's that.  I say its stupid.  

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2013, 11:54:49 AM »
Im not hiding anything...i never said i was Tom Platz, but i'd bet money my legs stack up just fine against the vast majority of Getbiggers. Ofc there are people here with excellent legs that crush.mine, but i never said there wasn't.

There are four or five pics of my legs that have been posted here  over the years, and I'm of the same mind as you now...I'm not really posting new pics of myself anymore...it's just gotten out of hand here with people digging into personal lives and whatnot, so i will be offering nothing new on my life

As far as ATG....thats your preference. I do full squats, past parallel..which is the universal standard for a full squat.

If thats not good enough for you, oh well.

Fair enough, 180 for reps (which means 5 at least, by my standards) below parallel (powerlifting standards) is still stronger than me. I wanna hit 200kgx1 pr in 2 months, hopefully.

To my defense, I've seen only one picture and numerous times you were said not to train legs on getbig. To be honest, I couldn't care less about size of your legs, if you can squat this amount of weight they're good enough.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2013, 12:07:04 PM »
Fair enough, 180 for reps (which means 5 at least, by my standards) below parallel (powerlifting standards) is still stronger than me. I wanna hit 200kgx1 pr in 2 months, hopefully.

To my defense, I've seen only one picture and numerous times you were said not to train legs on getbig. To be honest, I couldn't care less about size of your legs, if you can squat this amount of weight they're good enough.

Haven't squatted heavy in years. Never said i dont train legs, i kill my legs, i just do it differently because at my age im not willing to risk putting 400 pounds on my back every 5 days. But given a week or three to get my squat back in the groove and i could do the same numbers, my strength hasnt diminished.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2013, 12:10:01 PM »
I followed powerflifting for years back when it attracted REAL strong men

Gayer than being fan of something because it attracted REAL strong men.
Y

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2013, 12:12:03 PM »
Great technique....and insane weight  :o

World class.

No pause but who cares...she's got HUGE numbers coming her way if she sticks with it.   8)
:)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2013, 12:42:29 PM »
You are a retard.  What you mean to say is that I haven't watched power lifting in over 20 years.  One of my childhood friends and great friends to this day is a world champion, yes i said world champ, not a contender, power lifter who if you are a power lifter you would know. I've attended plenty of meets back in the good ol days.  If this is what the sport has evolved to in this day then that's that.  I say its stupid.  

You have no idea man, I'm sorry, but you really don't.

Heavy arching only occurs in lower bodyweight classes. Heavier and bigger guys cannot bend so much because they have huge back.

Powerlifting suits and shirts are lame but in 2012 we had first IPF raw powerlifting championships. Current trend in european powerlifting is raw lifting because:

- It's safer. I know people who say suits protect them - WTF, they're ridiculous.
 - It's less painful. Have you ever benched in a shirt or squatted in powerlifting suit? I have. IT FUCKING HURTS. If you consider being cut every workout until eventually you develop skin thick like a stone "HARDCORE" and "FUN" then maybe you should consider BDSM or something :X
 - It's cheaper.
 - It's available for everyone. In the past, when you didn't have powerlifting gym you couldn't compete. It's virtually impossible to train in powerlifting suit without someone who knows what he's doing around you. you would kill yourself and the fool who tried to "assist" you.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2013, 01:25:47 PM »

Heavy arching only occurs in lower bodyweight classes. Heavier and bigger guys cannot bend so much because they have huge back.

Powerlifting suits and shirts are lame but in 2012 we had first IPF raw powerlifting championships. Current trend in european powerlifting is raw lifting because:

- It's safer. I know people who say suits protect them - WTF, they're ridiculous.
 - It's less painful. Have you ever benched in a shirt or squatted in powerlifting suit? I have. IT FUCKING HURTS. If you consider being cut every workout until eventually you develop skin thick like a stone "HARDCORE" and "FUN" then maybe you should consider BDSM or something :X
 - It's cheaper.
 - It's available for everyone. In the past, when you didn't have powerlifting gym you couldn't compete. It's virtually impossible to train in powerlifting suit without someone who knows what he's doing around you. you would kill yourself and the fool who tried to "assist" you.

Most of that is very true.  However a couple good things have happened in the past couple of years.

1.  Raw lifting has made a huge comeback.  Inzer and many others back in the day tried to pretty much wipe out raw lifting and failed.

2.  Everyone except for a few remaining die hard idiots have admitted finally that the equipment isn't at all about protecting from injuries, and that they simply want to be able to lift as much as possible.  :)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2013, 01:29:03 PM »
Great technique....and insane weight  :o

World class.

No pause but who cares...she's got HUGE numbers coming her way if she sticks with it.   8)

Don't you mean he?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2013, 02:03:44 PM »
Don't you mean he?

No, but when I tell you that you are a jackass, that's definitely what I mean  :)
:)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2013, 02:10:06 PM »

No, but when I tell you that you are a jackass, that's definitely what I mean  :)

shut up, creature from hell.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2013, 02:41:26 PM »
shut up, creature from hell.

Yes!!!

When I imagine something ugly from the depths of hell, Lori is the first image that pops up in my mind.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2013, 06:43:05 PM »

- It's cheaper.
pretty much agree with everything that u said. What do I still have no idea about?  And why do u think I've never seen a powerlifting meet?  Because little Bindy looks like she has amputated legs in the photo of her arching.  I said in my first post she is strong but that amount of arching is just dumb.  I don't care if it's legal.  I don't care if badmitten contenders play by the rules either.  It's still a dumb sport in my opinion.  and somehow there should be a limit on arching like that in powerlifting.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2013, 01:11:10 AM »
pretty much agree with everything that u said. What do I still have no idea about?  And why do u think I've never seen a powerlifting meet?  Because little Bindy looks like she has amputated legs in the photo of her arching.  I said in my first post she is strong but that amount of arching is just dumb.  I don't care if it's legal.  I don't care if badmitten contenders play by the rules either.  It's still a dumb sport in my opinion.  and somehow there should be a limit on arching like that in powerlifting.
Thanks, new favorite word added to my vocab! ;D

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2013, 02:16:54 AM »
Thanks, new favorite word added to my vocab! ;D
ha!  Yeah. I've always called it that since a kid. Good call. I forget what its really called and don't care enough to even google it. Besides. I hate how they arch when they serve.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2013, 03:31:03 AM »
If you watch closely you notice that this isn't a video about a 13yo girl bench pressing, it's about "DLB" jumping around in the front of the camera like a retard.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2013, 03:58:37 AM »
ha!  Yeah. I've always called it that since a kid. Good call. I forget what its really called and don't care enough to even google it. Besides. I hate how they arch when they serve.
Then you probably also hate McDonald's and these guys:

;D

MikMaq

« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2013, 04:43:07 AM »
Did anyone else notice the creepy atmosphere of a gang bang.

Where the fuck were the kids her age, or even a fucking mom or two, just fucking creepy of a vid.