Author Topic: ECB rapes Cypriot depositors  (Read 508 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
ECB rapes Cypriot depositors
« on: March 18, 2013, 01:42:59 AM »
6 percent below 100 k

9.9 at 100 k and above

15 at 500 k and above

the flood gates have officially been smashed open for the world govs to shave off whatever they pls. Coming to a nation near you it is only a matter of time. RIP world.

:'( :-[

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: ECB rapes Cypriot depositors
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 03:58:10 AM »
I thought your money was supposed to gain interest in a bank? ???

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 04:07:19 AM »
The mistake made by european governments was to save the failing banks, they've made a rod for their own backs now.

The shit banks should've been allowed to go bust like any other failing business....short term pain for a much more healthy financial sector in the long run.
C.U.N.T

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 04:34:56 AM »
i dont doubt cyprus to be a shithole in every way except nature but this is a slippery manouvre and will happen again in the future. germans are winning from the inside.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 05:12:44 AM »
From what I've heard on NPR, the tax is for dirty Russian money being laundered through their banks. Mass, can you substantiate this?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 07:04:44 AM »
From what I've heard on NPR, the tax is for dirty Russian money being laundered through their banks. Mass, can you substantiate this?

The Cypriat bailout has been debated for months and always present was the huge amoung og hot Russian money holed up in Cyprus (though just why the Russians could trust the Cypriets is a major wonder)
Cyprus has long been warned about ant to sort out its dodgy money laundering but seems to have done little about it
In other matters it has obstructed EU peace efforts with the Turkish north part of the Island so had already used up some of its "credits" with several other EU nations
c