Author Topic: Question for OMR  (Read 567 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Question for OMR
« on: March 18, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »
You have George Michael in your avatar.  Being gay, did you always know he was gay?

I used to think he was the biggest pussy slayer in the world.  Looking back after finding out he was gay it seems obvious, but not at the time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Question for OMR
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 08:24:52 AM »
You have George Michael in your avatar.  Being gay, did you always know he was gay?

I used to think he was the biggest pussy slayer in the world.  Looking back after finding out he was gay it seems obvious, but not at the time.

Yes, before I knew what gay was, I though George Michael had a cool look that got a lotta women....Boy was I wrong...Then again I was only like 10-13.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 08:26:55 AM »
Yes, before I knew what gay was, I though George Michael had a cool look that got a lotta women....Boy was I wrong...Then again I was only like 10-13.
Yea he got caught in a restroom once I think with a dude, good music artist though.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 09:03:11 AM »
You have George Michael in your avatar.  Being gay, did you always know he was gay?

I used to think he was the biggest pussy slayer in the world.  Looking back after finding out he was gay it seems obvious, but not at the time.

I knew George Michael was gay from back in his Wham days...

The nature of the music they created while in Wham was a giveaway in my opinion. I actually found that when he went solo as an artist he actually produced more heterosexual-driven music, which actually helped to blur the lines of his preference to the millions of fans worldwide.

That said, while he is 100% gay at this point, there was a time in the past where he was straight, then he went and spent time as a bisexual and only after the early-90's or so did he accept the fact that he wanted to be solely known as a gay man. So, with regards to him being a major "pussy slayer", you are probably correct in your assumption, as the man had extremely good looks, major fame, class, sophistication and an unfathomable amount of money to his disposal.

Coincidentally, it wasn't until 1991 that I had come out of the closet and accepted the person who I had become or at least felt I had been since an early age. Up to the age of 25, I lived a straight life and firmly believed in the daily conquest of vaginas.

Today, I seek to slaughter another hole that is slightly tighter and with better muscles for constriction.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 10:04:27 AM »
I knew George Michael was gay from back in his Wham days...

The nature of the music they created while in Wham was a giveaway in my opinion. I actually found that when he went solo as an artist he actually produced more heterosexual-driven music, which actually helped to blur the lines of his preference to the millions of fans worldwide.

That said, while he is 100% gay at this point, there was a time in the past where he was straight, then he went and spent time as a bisexual and only after the early-90's or so did he accept the fact that he wanted to be solely known as a gay man. So, with regards to him being a major "pussy slayer", you are probably correct in your assumption, as the man had extremely good looks, major fame, class, sophistication and an unfathomable amount of money to his disposal.

Coincidentally, it wasn't until 1991 that I had come out of the closet and accepted the person who I had become or at least felt I had been since an early age. Up to the age of 25, I lived a straight life and firmly believed in the daily conquest of vaginas.

Today, I seek to slaughter another hole that is slightly tighter and with better muscles for constriction.

"1"
while disgustingly graphic, I admire the honesty in your posts.

Outed.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 10:07:23 AM »
People say the same thing about George Clooney