Author Topic: How did you do it? Lose a ton of weight and keep it off?  (Read 3181 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: How did you do it????????????????????????????
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 12:17:13 PM »
In my 25 years experience of using EC/ECA, much of the weight I lost while I was on it was due to the appetite suppressant effects than any actual fat burning effects.  I literally have to force myself to eat when I take it.

IMO, the aspirin is really not necessary and is potentially dangerous when taken day after day.

I found grapefruit juice to be the magic.  Aspirin was Bill Philips logic that it thinned the blood making the EC more effective.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 01:08:53 PM »
I myself was over 300 and I'm looking to hit 235/245 by mid summer
Took me about 2 years to take it off. But I was also training half assed and drinking quite often. But just the fact that I didn't eat bad helped.

I quit drinking quite awhile ago and I got leaner, stronger, and bigger while losing weight. That was a better feeling than any bottle of OE I could drink.

Now my days consist of only having cheats when they are free. For example if eating at someone else's house. A cookout or something.

Looking back I kick myself for not doing it faster, but at least it's off and it doesn't seem hard to stay on a diet.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 01:27:55 PM »
I thought i heard somewhere everyone should take 81mg of aspirin a day.     Im sure the aspirin company started that rumour though. lol   Also isnt grape juice full of sugar.   I dont drink anything but water and green tea.   

grapefruit no grape juice.  Get unsweetened.  Just google the effects of grapefruit and caffeine.  Amazing shit. 

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 01:36:46 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: How did you do it? Lose a ton of weight and keep it off?
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013, 01:48:42 PM »
Anyone here use to be fat and lost a tonne of weight and kept it off.     How did you do it.  What worked?? What do you wish you had done different??     Did you use A.A.S      Ive  googled this question to the moon and back and theres a lot of stupid people online.    This site seems to have its share of serious and experienced lifters

eat less?

Keep eating less?

Oh well.

Burn more calories that you ingest, as simple as that fucking morons.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2013, 01:52:37 PM »
I've lost 20kg over 3 months 6 years ago. I gained every pound I lost but in muscle weight.

I ate only chicken, limited fruit and veggies. I didn't work out back then, I was just running.

It was fairly simply to maintain, I started working out and slowly upped my calories. Then steroids came.

I've lost my old pictures but I looked worse than JediTerminator in before picture. Skinnyfat with 110cm waist.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2013, 02:14:45 PM »
@ubertwat.   I disagree. I could continue to lower calories until I die.  Eventually I'm gonna lose muscle and it will become counter productive.    So if you girl contribute fackoff

I didn't burn up much muscle and I took a similar approach.

I did fasted cardio 35 minutes bike upon waking. Then before bed another 35 minutes. eat nothing but protein with maybe a little fat before bed.

I really learned alot about self control during this whole process.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2013, 02:20:50 PM »
Anyone here use to be fat and lost a tonne of weight and kept it off.     How did you do it.  What worked?? What do you wish you had done different??     Did you use A.A.S      Ive  googled this question to the moon and back and theres a lot of stupid people online.    This site seems to have its share of serious and experienced lifters

Breakfast: Small tin of zero salt baked beans, high in protein makes you feel full

Snack: 250ML of water, if you feel low on energy, cashew nuts are awesome (only a hand full though)

Lunch: Have lots of salad and a good protein source like turkey, tuna or chicken

Snack: 250ML of water, a few strawberries

Dinner: Plenty of veg and protein

Reduce heavy carbs
No heavy carbs after 5PM only veg and protein
Reduce processed bread intake and bakery goodies ;l-0
Obviously no junk food
Drink plenty of water
Cut down on coffee

Meditate, relax your mind
Get a massage

Variety of fruits, veg and proteins, lower heavy carbs and you'll loose 25+ kg

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013, 02:34:02 PM »
I've lost 20kg over 3 months 6 years ago. I gained every pound I lost but in muscle weight.

I ate only chicken, limited fruit and veggies. I didn't work out back then, I was just running.

It was fairly simply to maintain, I started working out and slowly upped my calories. Then steroids came.

I've lost my old pictures but I looked worse than JediTerminator in before picture. Skinnyfat with 110cm waist.

yeah, but whadda bench?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013, 02:36:49 PM »
diet and exercise

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2013, 02:43:28 PM »
Wow thanks for your infinite wisdom.   

Dumbass
only a dumb ass thinks there is anything more too it

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2013, 02:50:20 PM »
If your that naive the clearly you have nothing to add. SO fuckoff
calm down little robert i dont want you to get agitated and start sweating your fat ass off

do you even train?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2013, 02:52:30 PM »
if you read some of the posts on the training boards and asked some questions there you might get useful information,  ?
c

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2013, 02:53:23 PM »
c

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2013, 02:58:16 PM »
Noted...   See ya there.

i never date here though some of the humour is over aged
c

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2013, 02:58:30 PM »
Noted...   See ya there.
fat much?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2013, 05:25:05 PM »
yeah, but whadda bench?

140kg @ 80kg, now around the same more or less @ 74kg. I wanna bench at least 130kg in competition.

Deadlift heading for 230-240, squat 180-200.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2013, 05:38:57 PM »
140kg @ 80kg, now around the same more or less @ 74kg. I wanna bench at least 130kg in competition.

Deadlift heading for 230-240, squat 180-200.

not bad

you can lose up to 5 to 7 kilo in less than 24 hours to make weight even without taking any diuretics

i know coz i went from 72 kg to 67 kg to make the 67.5 kg class

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 06:18:52 AM »
cut carbs, eat clean n weight train hard always gets me lean. cardio is good also but its over rated imo, cardio i do mostly for keeping heart strong. i get leaner from just weight training really hard n cutting my carbs to just green vegetables n eat lean protien, it works
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »
not bad

you can lose up to 5 to 7 kilo in less than 24 hours to make weight even without taking any diuretics

i know coz i went from 72 kg to 67 kg to make the 67.5 kg class

You have a detatchable nose?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 06:32:32 AM »
You have a detatchable nose?

lol

no but my c0ck is ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 07:09:45 AM »
I cut from 310 to 195. I'll list what I tried and how it affected weight loss.

- Intermittent fasting. Worked very well initially, easy to do, but only worked to a certain point.

- Alternate day fasting. Doing that right now, fasting 3 whole days (36 hours of zero kcal, none of that "600 kcal is still fasting"-bullshit), but making sure my calorie intake for the week is what it should be. Works great, much more productive workouts than during 18-hour IF. Assuming you eat enough carbs and only train on eating days.

- Keto. Never got it to work for fat loss. Yes, great for quick water loss, but I don't need to lose water, I need to lose lard. Also my workouts sucked when doing this.

- ECA and other stimulants. Good for waking you up after a rough night, but no discernible effect on weight loss. So stopped taking all stimulants, caffeine included, and feel great. Also: no stimulant cravings all day long.

- DNP. Fucking love the stuff. I can do it without, am doing it without, but I'm not saying I won't use it again. Cramming one month of fat loss into one week is fucking great. The associated lethargy sucks, though.

- Nothing made from wheat or containing traces of wheat. Easy because my wife has a wheat allergy. So not celiac disease, which is a piece of cake ;), but full-on wheat allergy. As in: epi shot required if she eats something from a factory that was within 100 miles of a wheat field. All in all I do feel much better without wheat, no more skin problems.

My most important lesson learned: Build your diet around your carb intake, not protein. I know this is heresy, but I don't need nearly as much protein as broscience tells us. The only time I need a lot of protein is when I'm eating keto, to provide me with energy. And then I'd rather eat 2-300 g of carbs and have that energy when I need it, and not feel like shit.

Full disclosure: I'm clean as a whistle. My most chemical vice is the aspartame sweetener in my rooibos tea.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 07:12:20 AM »
how did wheat give you skin problems?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 07:43:53 AM »
how did wheat give you skin problems?

Gluten is a bitch and has been shown to be linked to acne and such

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 07:53:02 AM »
lol

no but my c0ck is ;)

You should wear it more when you post here bro  :D