Author Topic: How did you do it? Lose a ton of weight and keep it off?  (Read 3180 times)

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
How did you do it? Lose a ton of weight and keep it off?
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:16:54 AM »
Anyone here use to be fat and lost a tonne of weight and kept it off.     How did you do it.  What worked?? What do you wish you had done different??     Did you use A.A.S      Ive  googled this question to the moon and back and theres a lot of stupid people online.    This site seems to have its share of serious and experienced lifters

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: How did you do it????????????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 09:32:09 AM »
Anyone here use to be fat and lost a tonne of weight and kept it off.     How did you do it.  What worked?? What do you wish you had done different??     Did you use A.A.S      Ive  googled this question to the moon and back and theres a lot of stupid people online.    This site seems to have its share of serious and experienced lifters

Derek Anothony - AIDS
TBOMBZ- Still figuring it out
True Adonis - 4 Big Macs daily- stayed under 2000 calories

For me it was a strict shit diet.  I ate 6 boiled egg whites and slice of Ezeikal, then a protein shake, a can of tuna with lemon, chicken and broccoli, another can of tuna, protein shake.  I did this for 2 months and was peeled.  No cheat meals, nothing.  After the first month my metabolism was in full gear, then I added ECA, 4 times a day 25 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, baby aspirin and downed it with grapefruit juice. I also took 3 tablespoons of Udo's choice EFA blend. supplements were liquid vitamin C, glutamine and protein powder.  No steroids at the time.  I probably would have looked 100 times thicker with juice, but I was still ripped and nailed a shitload of pussy so it was all good.
Keep my workouts hard, my cardio was bike rides outside.  I can bike for an hour uphill outside and not get bored but 2 minutes indoors on a stationary and I am bored to tears.
Just cutting out a lot of the carbs and minimal fat was the key.

It's not rocket science.  The key is discipline and patience. It is odd but once you get your mind in check and get into a fat burner burning mode it gets to a point where it is just easy, but you got to get past the first couple of weeks.  Also not watching TV.  Impossible to diet with commercial after commerical of fast food ads, Diners drive ins and dives and shows like that.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 09:35:17 AM »
see my thread

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 09:36:42 AM »
Thanks for the reply...  Im doing a lot of the same things.  Jut started my ECA stack this past week.      Im hoping to get to 10% by july

What I found about ECA was I noticed more of a fat loss after I stopped. It got my metabolism into a super high gear and the weeks after I stopped taking it was when I started to get my leanest.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 09:37:47 AM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 09:41:39 AM »

If it tastes delicious don't eat it....  If it tastes bland and plain its probably good for you, eat it  ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 09:46:05 AM »
I'll state the obvious: everybody's different. But when you figured out what your max protein intake should be, which most people overestimate BTW and which depends on the use of AAS, you're either going to cut prominently on the carbs or the fat. High protein diets are unhealthy. But you're the only one that can see what works for you. Sleep is underrated also. Sleeping a good 8 hours a night I always thought had significant results. Don't eat too late. I guess most people will tell you that if your workout is mostly volume, then you have to keep your carbs a bit higher. I don't necessarily agree with this. But hey, who am I to know?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 09:50:36 AM »
Sevastase is best at this

True Adonis did a good job as well (but not quite as good legs as Sev)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 09:52:40 AM »
How much ECA should I  be taking??

It depends, your age, your tolerance etc...

I was doing the following.

up at 5:30. Take ECA
25 mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 80 mg aspirin down with 100% grapefruit juice unsweetened.  Read up on grapefruit juice.

I would then workout

eat a meal,

9:30, ECA with Grapefruit juice again, I made sure to have nothing in my stomach

wait 1/2 hour before next meal

1:30 ECA with Grapefruit juice again, I made sure to have nothing in my stomach

5:30 ECA with Grapefruit juice again, I made sure to have nothing in my stomach

Sometimes I would take it 5 times a day with a 3 hour gap.  After about 4 weeks you will find your tolerance has gone up but don't take more.  It is still working. Like I said, it gets your metabolism up to a high gear.  You can stop it and then really feel the after effects but there are some sides.

You will be super tired from the lack of caffeine.
You will have a big appetite for a few days from the lack of the appetite suppression.

Just fight through this and you will be a fat burning machine.

But you need to ease into the 4 times a day.  take it one time a day for a few days, then two etc...  It will take a couple weeks before you are at 4 times a day.  But be careful about what other things you take. Cut out coffee, pre-workout supps etc... be careful of taking dbol and tren that may up your BP.  You will already be cranked up on ECA and don't want to be super jacked with other steroids.  It can make you feel like shit and a meth head.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 10:10:35 AM »
Anyone here use to be fat and lost a tonne of weight and kept it off.     How did you do it.  What worked?? What do you wish you had done different??     Did you use A.A.S      Ive  googled this question to the moon and back and theres a lot of stupid people online.    This site seems to have its share of serious and experienced lifters

Every diet works, mostly people just don't stay on it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 10:14:23 AM »
If it tastes delicious don't eat it....  If it tastes bland and plain its probably good for you, eat it  ;D

The wisdom of the late Jack Lalanne!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
I'll state the obvious: everybody's different. But when you figured out what your max protein intake should be, which most people overestimate BTW and which depends on the use of AAS, you're either going to cut prominently on the carbs or the fat. High protein diets are unhealthy. But you're the only one that can see what works for you. Sleep is underrated also. Sleeping a good 8 hours a night I always thought had significant results. Don't eat too late. I guess most people will tell you that if your workout is mostly volume, then you have to keep your carbs a bit higher. I don't necessarily agree with this. But hey, who am I to know?
Good advice. Sometimes people need real answers around here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 10:21:56 AM »
have kids.   all that muscle and bulk will just disappear.  you'll be dehydrated, exhausted, and ripped at 161 pound chasing them around a playground at 730 am.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 10:27:08 AM »

Sleep is important as hell.  Good sleep makes everything else good in your day.  A bad nights sleep fucks up everything else.  Being in a good frame of mind makes it easy to eat well.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 10:29:25 AM »
Sleep is important as hell.  Good sleep makes everything else good in your day.  A bad nights sleep fucks up everything else.  Being in a good frame of mind makes it easy to eat well.

It does have an impact on your appetite and how you control it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 10:30:57 AM »
have kids.   all that muscle and bulk will just disappear.  you'll be dehydrated, exhausted, and ripped at 161 pound chasing them around a playground at 730 am.
Alright 240, counting your old handle, how many posts do you really have? I think you might actually have 333388888666634448888999 9 beat.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 10:36:36 AM »

Having kids actuallys makes a lot of guys fatter.  They end have having to cook kid friendly meals, always cleaning off their kids plates, getting in a lot of shitty calories.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 10:37:25 AM »
Having kids actuallys makes a lot of guys fatter.  They end have having to cook kid friendly meals, always cleaning off their kids plates, getting in a lot of shitty calories.

Me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 10:39:13 AM »
alos stay single.  So much easier to each for one.  Or date a fitness chick, but a regular gal just won't understand you.  Why eat eat this way blah blah blah.  The stress from her bitching will make you eat shitty foods.

Also a lot of sex, the calories burned are amazing and you have fun doing it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 11:00:56 AM »

haha no way i eat after kids.   they're little carrier monkeys, always drooling and picking nose and playing in the dirt. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 11:01:40 AM »
Alright 240, counting your old handle, how many posts do you really have? I think you might actually have 333388888666634448888999 9 beat.

i lost track long age.  my post rate has actually slowed down a TON.  a few years back i was on the politics board all day.  now it's maybe 5 posts a week there.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 11:04:17 AM »
I used to be 3 bills. now 180 ish. I just stayed active, stayed away from chips and processed food. Just lift, cardio, and have patience.

My occupation leaves alot of free time so I'm easily able to fit in workouts

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 11:05:21 AM »
Anyone here use to be fat and lost a tonne of weight and kept it off.     How did you do it.  What worked?? What do you wish you had done different??     Did you use A.A.S      Ive  googled this question to the moon and back and theres a lot of stupid people online.    This site seems to have its share of serious and experienced lifters
jack lalanne always said if it tastes good spit it out it ain't good for ya. he used to juice most of his food and drink it.
F

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 11:12:45 AM »
What I found about ECA was I noticed more of a fat loss after I stopped. It got my metabolism into a super high gear and the weeks after I stopped taking it was when I started to get my leanest.

In my 25 years experience of using EC/ECA, much of the weight I lost while I was on it was due to the appetite suppressant effects than any actual fat burning effects.  I literally have to force myself to eat when I take it.

IMO, the aspirin is really not necessary and is potentially dangerous when taken day after day.