Author Topic: Who's The Most Conceited Person On Getbig?  (Read 9291 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Who's The Most Conceited Person On Getbig?
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2013, 08:03:27 PM »
Groinks is extreme because he takes risks, no father should be taking.

Does steriods, is around drug dealers, starts flame wars with a disturbia, puts himself on display, on a board full of fucked up people.

He wasn't talking about me.

My god could you have a bigger hard-on for me.....LOLOLOL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2013, 08:03:35 PM »
Groinks is extreme because he takes risks, no father should be taking.

Does steriods, is around drug dealers, starts flame wars with a disturbia, puts himself on display, on a board full of fucked up people.
Hi Josh!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

MikMaq

« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
He wasn't talking about me.

My god could you have a bigger hard-on for me.....LOLOLOL
Do you actually believe the things you say, or do you hope other's will, I can never tell.You caused your own fucking mess and all you can do is deflect blame.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2013, 08:19:01 PM »
Do you actually believe the things you say, or do you hope other's will, I can never tell.You caused your own fucking mess and all you can do is deflect blame.

Serious Question...is English your first language ? It seems like you are using Google translate because your posts basically make no sense. And maybe something is getting lost in translation.

It's like someone asks you what your favorite color is, and you respond "my feet hurt"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2013, 08:19:55 PM »
Serious Question...is English your first language ? It seems like you are using Google translate because your posts basically make no sense. And maybe something is getting lost in translation.

It's like someone asks you what your favorite color is, and you respond "my feet hurt"
lol...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »

Lol
#

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2013, 08:23:19 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2013, 08:34:03 PM »
spoken like a man without credentials.  did you even go to college, roofenstein?
Who the fuck are you again? oh ya a fucken loser who has no credentials cause you do not even reveal your real identity, so you have no education or anything and you have a shit physique, you know nothing and bring nothing to getbig at all and have no balls cause you hide behind a fake name, why are you so scared?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2013, 08:39:34 PM »
Who the fuck are you again? oh ya a fucken loser who has no credentials cause you do not even reveal your real identity, so you have no education or anything and you have a shit physique, you know nothing and bring nothing to getbig at all and have no balls cause you hide behind a fake name, why are you so scared?

damn, some semi-retarded blowhard who believes in atlantis and the tooth fairy and likes to say fucken called me out. I had better post my personal information now so that I can gain his respect.  it amazes me how retarded some of you fucks are. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2013, 08:42:47 PM »
damn, some semi-retarded blowhard who believes in atlantis and the tooth fairy and likes to say fucken called me out. I had better post my personal information now so that I can gain his respect.  it amazes me how retarded some of you fucks are. 
No, but we know that the De for the South Carolina football team, does not post here. You also know way too much of the inner workings. Come clean.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2013, 08:44:34 PM »

Are you really so stupid that you don't understand his posts? Its not that fucking hard. The occasional grammar error stumps you???

MikMaq

« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2013, 08:48:42 PM »

Digging deep eh?

You've owned yourself, don't blame it on me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2013, 08:49:34 PM »
It amazes me how you suggest that I never went to collage when all you have is your high school and nothing more, let's talk about other peoples credential when I have non myself, ya real smart you fucken dumbass, you didn't think this through did you Einstein.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
It amazes me how you suggest that I never went to collage when all you have is your high school and nothing more, let's talk about other peoples credential when I have non myself, ya real smart you fucken dumbass, you didn't think this through did you Einstein.

so you do collage then?

::)

fucktard.  and you wonder why people think you're semi-retarded?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2013, 08:51:24 PM »
Are you really so stupid that you don't understand his posts? Its not that fucking hard. The occasional grammar error stumps you???

Are you so fucking stupid that you can't see this kid can't have a normal conversation without going off on bizzare
tangent that has nothing to do with the subject, grammar has nothing to do with it dummy

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2013, 08:54:16 PM »
 ratard expects you to read his mind or something - responding to his posts is a waste of time.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »
Digging deep eh?

You've owned yourself, don't blame it on me.

Um,  no

You should really fixate on someone who can't make an idiot out of you at will, it will be less frustrating that way

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2013, 08:57:54 PM »
ratard expects you to read his mind or something - responding to his posts is a waste of time.

"What time is it ?"

Ratard: "I had toast for breakfast"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2013, 09:01:31 PM »
so you do collage then?

::)

fucktard.  and you wonder why people think you're semi-retarded?

you have no education so why talk about other people when you have non you POS, you also have a shitty physique, you have no knowledge of building muscles, no knowledge of dieting, no skills in any sport or have no knowledge of any particular subject, to top it off you hide behind a fake name because your ashamed of who you are or you are scared or may you just like your privacy, either way that puts you at the bottom of the list here on gtbig so you have to debate with me so you can eat the crumbs that fall of my table around here.

MikMaq

« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2013, 09:04:37 PM »
this is groinks desperate attempt to own, like he's got some deep dig by implying I have aspergers. It's rather desperate move when you think of the context.

When someones open and honest(and not relying on constant lies) about something it's pretty hard to act like your making some great did.

But groink tries nonetheless.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2013, 09:05:32 PM »

you have no education so why talk about other people when you have non you POS, you also have a shitty physique, you have no knowledge of building muscles, no knowledge of dieting, no skills in any sport or have no knowledge of any particular subject, to top it off you hide behind a fake name because your ashamed of who you are or you are scared or may you just like your privacy, either way that puts you at the bottom of the list here on gtbig so you have to debate with me so you can eat the crumbs that fall of my table around here.

Your rite, i fucken have non. i wish I had gon to collage.

fucktard.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2013, 09:09:34 PM »
Well it is not to late, you can still go instead of wasting your time around here, wasting space not being important, not being needed here for anything and not being asked for help, just a worthless waste of space here at getbig.

I mean not having a job or not having collage or anythng sucks, do you live with your mom?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2013, 09:11:13 PM »
this is groinks desperate attempt to own, like he's got some deep dig by implying I have aspergers. It's rather desperate move when you think of the context.

Im not implying anything, talking to you is like talking to a tennis ball. Your condition is what it is, you brought it up, not me..and you wear it like a badge....but  if you can't think in a linear, logical fashion, stop debating with people who can. No "dig" just truth.

MikMaq

« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2013, 09:23:08 PM »
Im not implying anything, talking to you is like talking to a tennis ball. Your condition is what it is, you brought it up, not me..and you wear it like a badge....but  if you can't think in a linear, logical fashion, stop debating with people who can. No "dig" just truth.
Were having a debate now? I'm reminding people your full of shit.