Author Topic: Upstate NY Gun Rally!- REAL Men and Women of the United States Standing up!  (Read 3704 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
YAWN, their is truly something wrong with the average gun Nutter, they just come across as insecure and obsessed.  They never seem calm or rational, just always emotional and pissed off, probably not the best people to be arguing for Gun Rights.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
YAWN, their is truly something wrong with the average gun Nutter, they just come across as insecure and obsessed.  They never seem calm or rational, just always emotional and pissed off, probably not the best people to be arguing for Gun Rights.

Thanks for posting! You epitomize those who are ignorant of history, the naive, scared anti gun crowd perfectly!  

E-Kul is the perfect example of the kind of psychotic personality that wants to jeopardize your safety, and freedom.

The traitors in Colorado that enacted Unconstitutional gun laws are going to be recalled!  8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Thanks for posting! You epitomize the naive, scared anti gun crowd perfectly! 

E-Kul is the perfect example of the kind of person that wants to jeopardize your safety, and freedom.

The traitors in Colorado that enacted Unconstitutional gun laws are going to be recalled!  8)
Why is it when I post an easily identifiable observation, that someone has to go and prove me right almost immediately?
V

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Why is it when I post an easily identifiable observation, that someone has to go and prove me right almost immediately?

Fuck off.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
V

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
The list of things that E-Kul is absolutely terrified of continues to grow!

- Pitbulls

- Guns

- Muslims

- Old white people

Anything else, prag?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
YAWN, their is truly something wrong with the average gun Nutter, they just come across as insecure and obsessed.  They never seem calm or rational, just always emotional and pissed off, probably not the best people to be arguing for Gun Rights.
Shhhh, you are making noise.

Thanks!

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

Every piece of propaganda ever used by the gun lobby neatly wrapped into 7 minutes, all in a fake genteel voice designed to distract you from his violent agenda.  He was right when he said, if you make it easy for the predator their will be more predators, well the gun lobby has made it incredibly easy for the predator to arm himself and commit convenient crimes.  His stats on the benefit of guns come from biased studies, but even so, he fails to inform that the reason people need to defend themselves so often is because the gun lobby has ensured that their are so many armed predators.  He goes on to use an example of a murder victim and talks about peoples right not to be murdered, but fails to connect his agenda with the fact so many people are murdered.  Winds it up with the crazy belief that individual gun ownership can overcome the most powerful military in the world if the Government decides to turn on the people.  This guy is even more of a dingbat than the average gun nutter, because he is convinced he is right! and fails to see that what he stands for, a persons right to not be murdered is now diminished by his advocacy and his agenda.

I was at the doctors today getting some scans on my shoulder, and I heard a couple of the staff in an adjoining room, I don't know what they said initially, but I heard them say 'Only in America' and something along the lines of 'They sure are crazy'.  This is commonly said in social circles here in Australia.  The Americans seem to be the only ones oblivions to their collective mental illness.
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
E-Kul and guns don't mix.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
E-Kul and guns don't mix.

haha... He has diarrhea of the mouth.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Every piece of propaganda ever used by the gun lobby neatly wrapped into 7 minutes, all in a fake genteel voice designed to distract you from his violent agenda.  He was right when he said, if you make it easy for the predator their will be more predators, well the gun lobby has made it incredibly easy for the predator to arm himself and commit convenient crimes.  His stats on the benefit of guns come from biased studies, but even so, he fails to inform that the reason people need to defend themselves so often is because the gun lobby has ensured that their are so many armed predators.  He goes on to use an example of a murder victim and talks about peoples right not to be murdered, but fails to connect his agenda with the fact so many people are murdered.  Winds it up with the crazy belief that individual gun ownership can overcome the most powerful military in the world if the Government decides to turn on the people.  This guy is even more of a dingbat than the average gun nutter, because he is convinced he is right! and fails to see that what he stands for, a persons right to not be murdered is now diminished by his advocacy and his agenda.

I was at the doctors today getting some scans on my shoulder, and I heard a couple of the staff in an adjoining room, I don't know what they said initially, but I heard them say 'Only in America' and something along the lines of 'They sure are crazy'.  This is commonly said in social circles here in Australia.  The Americans seem to be the only ones oblivions to their collective mental illness.

You seem to live in same utopistic wonderland as Piers Morgan, where criminals drop their weapons as soon as the average citizen drop his. In real world it doesn't happen that way, because criminals just benefit more if average citizen doesn't have guns. By law you can rule only that part of the population who obey the law. Criminals are known to be outside this category, so they doesn't care about the laws. If you stop self defence by gun control, you will see how much homicide numbers grow.

http://gunssavelives.net/category/self-defense/ There you can see what happens in real world. More than 110 cases just 2013, where citizen has shot potential killer as  self defence.

How about in Australia? How your gun ban works? You got it 1997, and how many lives it has save? As far as I know, you has the fast growing numbers of gun crimes, lots of homicides, and fast growing numbers of home invasions. You are just learning that gunless people are easy pray for predators, and what will be price? How many dead, raped, mutilated, just because they doesn't have tools to self defence. You see, it is widely known fact that criminals doesn't afraid a police, or punishments. What afraid them shitless is citizen with gun, because that will kill you fast. In that web site most of the stories end after first shots, because  criminals flee like a bat out from hell when citizens fires first shot. What would have happen if these citizens did not carry their guns? Most of them would be dead right now. How many in australia has die by the gun crimes since 1997? I bet the figure isn't 0. In fact, you got your share of mass murders, dead police officers etc. regardless of the ban.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Epic.  Watch E-Kul put his fingers in his ears and cry like a child.....  "na na na na na na na"

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
This is what the people of America think about that video.

Like 10,592     Dislike 211

(But the politicians say the people demand more restrictions  ::) )  -   how do you say "LIAR"...

pwrnxs

• Getbig II

Get a grasp of the English language before you start trying to rant from your soapbox and look like a complete ass.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You seem to live in same utopistic wonderland as Piers Morgan, where criminals drop their weapons as soon as the average citizen drop his. In real world it doesn't happen that way, because criminals just benefit more if average citizen doesn't have guns. By law you can rule only that part of the population who obey the law. Criminals are known to be outside this category, so they doesn't care about the laws. If you stop self defence by gun control, you will see how much homicide numbers grow.

http://gunssavelives.net/category/self-defense/ There you can see what happens in real world. More than 110 cases just 2013, where citizen has shot potential killer as  self defence.

How about in Australia? How your gun ban works? You got it 1997, and how many lives it has save? As far as I know, you has the fast growing numbers of gun crimes, lots of homicides, and fast growing numbers of home invasions. You are just learning that gunless people are easy pray for predators, and what will be price? How many dead, raped, mutilated, just because they doesn't have tools to self defence. You see, it is widely known fact that criminals doesn't afraid a police, or punishments. What afraid them shitless is citizen with gun, because that will kill you fast. In that web site most of the stories end after first shots, because  criminals flee like a bat out from hell when citizens fires first shot. What would have happen if these citizens did not carry their guns? Most of them would be dead right now. How many in australia has die by the gun crimes since 1997? I bet the figure isn't 0. In fact, you got your share of mass murders, dead police officers etc. regardless of the ban.
If you stop self defence by gun control, you will see how much homicide numbers grow. - I live in Australia (plenty of gun control) where homicides are way less than America, you guys crack me up, you have the worst homocide rate in the developed world (because of gun culture) and you talk like everything is wonderful.  You then state that More than 110 cases just 2013, where citizen has shot potential killer as  self defence. (but you fail to connect the reason why their is so many potential killers in the first place - Answer (Gun Culture linked with ease of access to guns making criminality EASY)

And as for Australia, the figures you have are wrong, everything got better after gun control, in fact our Government warned the NRA to stop LYING and misrepresenting the crime statistics to suit their agenda.  The federal Attorney General Daryl Williams accused the NRA of falsifying government statistics and urged the NRA to "remove any reference to Australia" from its website.  That's the sad part, you get fed a bunch of lies and propaganda from a biased gun lobby and the gun nutters just swallow it up as truth.  You don't get told how happy the average Australian is with the gun laws, you don't get told that we experience ZERO mass shootings since changes were made.  You don't get told how safe and secure the average citizen feels, how they don't live in fear of being violated, unlike the average American, you don't get told how lucky and blessed people feel to live here.  The average Australian would HATE to have a similar culture to America (their are exceptions like bad boy dazza, but the average Australian just sees his type as a whackjob)

I have never met anybody in 40 years who experienced a home invasion by an armed predator, it just doesn't happen where I come from.  For that matter, I have never met anybody who was the victim of gun crime.  And of course criminals are afraid of police and punishments, and career criminals probably have a better code than the police when it comes to shooting citizens.  We have had ZERO mass murders since the GUN restrictions, ZERO !   There was a  reduction in yearly rates of firearm homicide and firearm suicide of approximately two thirds of what they used to be in the days before improvements were made to the gun laws.

I know it must be hard for the average American to visualise, but their are Countries that live in relative peace and harmony and they don't have a gun culture nor a large percentage of the population owning guns.  It is nice to live in a country knowing that you can send your child to school without fear and walk the streets without worrying about being shot in the face.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
This is what the people of America think about that video.

Like 10,592     Dislike 211

(But the politicians say the people demand more restrictions  ::) )  -   how do you say "LIAR"...

That sums it up!  I don't know a single person that supports these unconstitutional measures.  The mainstream commercial media would definitely make you think otherwise though.  You can definitely see how they're pushing a certain agenda. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The liberal commie pukes already put two of my buddies out of business.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
The list of things that E-Kul is absolutely terrified of continues to grow!

- Pitbulls

- Guns

- Muslims

- Old white people

Anything else, prag?

bullies
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
bullies
Bullies, that's what Gun Nutters are terrified of, they literally can't wait to tell you how AFRAID they are of being dominated and victimised.  The whole Gun Nutter argument is based on the fact the average Gun Nutter is absolutely petrified of being a victim of a bully.  They are terrified of being dominated and overpowered.  Gun Nutters fear bullies more than anyone else in society.  Since bullying is so rampant in America, I would argue, that the more you were bullied as a young man, the more of a Gun Nutter you are as an adult.  It does amaze me how little insight the average gun nutter has into their own personality, they constantly cry about how afraid they are and yet they simultaneously publicly play the tough guy all the while completely unaware of the fact they have told everyone they are a pussy and need a gun and at the same time pretending they are tough.  Strange people the gun nutters.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
bullies

What a sad life he must live.

:(