Author Topic: Me in all Poses..  (Read 3502 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Me in all Poses..
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2013, 10:24:05 PM »
i do squats every week :D

nasser adviced me to do some additional sets with more reps especially for legs.. because my normal was only one heavy low reps set per exercise.. now after the wizard advice i do 2 sets per exercise,.. one heavy and one with a moderate weight to do 10 or more reps..

Always remember, your thighs and back can take twice the workload your other big bodyparts can.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2013, 10:34:44 PM »
Always remember, your thighs and back can take twice the workload your other big bodyparts can.

yes thx bro.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2013, 10:56:10 PM »
sherief

you look excellent for a lifetime nattie

good solid complete physiqe, very good arms, back and chest

legs could do with some more outer quad sweep

great arab genetics

would explode on the juice!!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2013, 10:56:50 PM »
why doesnt Sherief have blue stars??!!

an outrage!!

Ron avidan- please fix this

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2013, 11:01:59 PM »
Pics forwarded to Homeland Security.

LMFAO..hahaha ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 11:04:42 PM »
sherief

you look excellent for a lifetime nattie

good solid complete physiqe, very good arms, back and chest

legs could do with some more outer quad sweep

great arab genetics

would explode on the juice!!

thank you bro... yes i am working on my legs.. they have already improved but still they are the only part i feel i can noticeably improve more..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2013, 11:05:16 PM »
why doesnt Sherief have blue stars??!!

an outrage!!

Ron avidan- please fix this

racism ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2013, 11:30:45 PM »

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2013, 01:26:54 AM »
hey guys, in your opinions, what are my ok poses and what are my weak poses or parts..

cold here with no warm up.. 163 lbs..

also can anyone guess my bf pct??.. GH15 is not here so any other expert plz..

thx ;D

Sheriff-
Well done! There is not much more you can do about your legs thou (Much less the rest of your body) You are in the 160+lb range and you look to be about 10-12% As you lose more weight you will become sharper or up the calories and be larger with the weight gain, but not as sharp (Duh) . You already deadlift 4+plates at your weight so strength is very good, It is just my opinion you "maxed out" your natural growth, again you can only come in sharper or bigger, but not both.  :'(

Of course, you could jump on some gear, and if you responded right probably have a similar physique to Mustafa. (but your natural state is much larger than his clean state)

again well done     

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2013, 02:31:08 AM »
Sheriff-
Well done! There is not much more you can do about your legs thou (Much less the rest of your body) You are in the 160+lb range and you look to be about 10-12% As you lose more weight you will become sharper or up the calories and be larger with the weight gain, but not as sharp (Duh) . You already deadlift 4+plates at your weight so strength is very good, It is just my opinion you "maxed out" your natural growth, again you can only come in sharper or bigger, but not both.  :'(

Of course, you could jump on some gear, and if you responded right probably have a similar physique to Mustafa. (but your natural state is much larger than his clean state)

again well done     

many thx man for your encouraging words 8)

i agree with you nothing more i can do.. i will be 34 soon and i have been training for so many years.. i reached my limits more than 10 years ago.. the only part that i have recently improved is my legs because i was not taking them seriously before.. my goal now is to be a little more sharper and keep as much strength as i can and maintain this form for ever..

as for drugs the idea of even thinking about taking some unacceptable for me.. i am 5'7' if i take drugs and become big i will look like a square.. and even if i was tall i am sure i was not going to take any drugs too.. i like being myself :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2013, 05:55:11 AM »
many thx man for your encouraging words 8)

i agree with you nothing more i can do.. i will be 34 soon and i have been training for so many years.. i reached my limits more than 10 years ago.. the only part that i have recently improved is my legs because i was not taking them seriously before.. my goal now is to be a little more sharper and keep as much strength as i can and maintain this form for ever..

as for drugs the idea of even thinking about taking some unacceptable for me.. i am 5'7' if i take drugs and become big i will look like a square.. and even if i was tall i am sure i was not going to take any drugs too.. i like being myself :D
U LOOK IMPROVED 100PCT KEEP GOING,,,AND STAYING NATTY AND BEING HAPPY U KEPT TO YOURSELF ...