Author Topic: What would you do if you were me.  (Read 4282 times)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
Re: What would you do if you were me.
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2013, 09:50:31 AM »
i dropped classes a few times in my 20s... maybe 5 times?  Took me forever to finish school, but I got my MBA and today I am proud to post on getbig at 12:46 pm in my underwear.

that is great rob becoming a doctor is a wonderful achievement it might be to late for me but i will do college at some point

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 09:53:12 AM »
i dropped classes a few times in my 20s... maybe 5 times?  Took me forever to finish school, but I got my MBA and today I am proud to post on getbig at 12:46 pm in my underwear.

Pics are demanded.   >:(

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 10:41:56 AM »
like everyone else said. Get a job you stinking lazy c unt

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 10:44:06 AM »
Move to Northern California and become a marijuana farmer

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »
Slow learner?

it takes him an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes
K

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 10:48:19 AM »
here's what you do you....you get on your bicycle at 9 am and you come home at 5 pm like every other fucking person in the world.

your no longer unemployeed your job is to GET a job. Hit up every single store..every single market....hit up the chef at a restaurant and ask him to give you a job in the kitchen tell him you can work as much as you want and you'll be there tomorrow. Show up at 10am or just after 2pm dont look like an idiot walking in there at 6 at night like im assuming you will do so Im laying out instructions for you.

your welcome
I am for the record there finally starting to higher in town.

But keep in my I live in a very small town.

If you did anything like you suggested word would get around that your fucking nuts, that'd be a severe backfire.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 10:55:44 AM »
I'd delete all my posts and stop posting on Getbig. Or perhaps give my account to someone like Squadfather or Disturbia that wouldn't ruin this board with inane, dull and incessant shit.

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 10:57:11 AM »
Move to Northern California and become a marijuana farmer
Ironically I'm considering  going into agricultural science.

It seems like a very practical thing to get into, and might give me opportunity to do some international travel.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »

If you did anything like you suggested word would get around that your fucking nuts, that'd be a severe backfire.

why not move to some bigger place? Or at least to place with more job opportunities.
Nothing keeps you in your current town, right ?

It's not hard to move around within your home country. Done that myself few times.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 12:20:18 PM »
Aside from kill yourself obviously.

I'm 26, dropped out of school, and need to relocate.

What would you do?

try self harming
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 12:21:47 PM »
find a job,and train and a woman.

then you will be very busy.

if need be go juggle fries and burgers at mcdonalds, but just do some thing.

stop the self pity FFFFFFFFFFFS.

theres billions of people worse off than you.fucking hell.get a job.

if you dont wanna work, do something criminal, or sign up to the dole and smoke weed al day and do fuck all, but stop the self pity.

fuck,fuck,fuck, this angers me to no end.there was a time not long ago where our parents had to walk 5 miles to get to school and where grandparents didnt know where next meal will come from and when, and you engage in this self pity.lol.

x2

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 12:24:34 PM »
are your parents separated?

MikMaq

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »

why not move to some bigger place? Or at least to place with more job opportunities.
Nothing keeps you in your current town, right ?

It's not hard to move around within your home country. Done that myself few times.
It'd be atleast 3-400 bucks for a plane ticket. Include damage deposit and a 1 month rent. And bang I need to work here first.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 12:26:32 PM »
Aside from kill yourself obviously.

I'm 26, dropped out of school, and need to relocate.

What would you do?

have you a job, a routine, a daily pattern (other than your computer attendance)?
c

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 12:27:01 PM »

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 12:29:47 PM »
seriously?
I know this must sound super scary for you but....
The best thing you could do is to travel the world, log off from the internet, delete and burn your pc buy a good rucksack and a very good pair of walking boots (Meindl would be top) get a good snugpack sleeping bag, go see the world, you need fuck all money todo that.
That'll heal you - stop finding every excuse to exist, but find every excuse to live.

this post makes sense, some times you have to lose your self to find yourself thought wheither an overrated expensive pair of german boots are necessary is but a fashion consideration.
c

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 12:32:41 PM »
well theorically the whole world is at your feets ( ;D) but realistically with your immaturity, insecurity , lack of studies chances are that only the blue collar world is where you re heading. Dont know what you look like but you should settle with a woman too. Now if you re ugly looking, unemployed and dont even have a decent physique well first take better care of your ugly face the best you can, train as it will allow you to aim for better looking women and give you greater confidence to find and keep a job. Obviously you have the choice between three paths; whining all life long being supported by your mom, becoming a man working and building a family, or become a low life immature gigolo who will end alone in his 50s.

Welcome to adult life.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2013, 12:35:46 PM »

seems you think too much about what others might be thinking about you. You will find out how little time they think of you and besides they already know your odd so that gives you far more feedom than  those going mad trying to prove to others that they are not odd.
Also when you ask questions like this why not sit back and consider some of the answers rather than fire back defensivly. There is always a quicker smugger dimwit who wil out do you in that race
c

MikMaq

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 12:41:11 PM »
seems you think too much about what others might be thinking about you. You will find out how little time they think of you and besides they already know your odd so that gives you far more feedom than  those going mad trying to prove to others that they are not odd.
Also when you ask questions like this why not sit back and consider some of the answers rather than fire back defensivly. There is always a quicker smugger dimwit who wil out do you in that race
So when your watching a game of football, do you wait until after the games over to make comments?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 12:48:51 PM »
So when your watching a game of football, do you wait until after the games over to make comments?

Perhaps you are different but most people have two ears and one mouth.
Perhaps you should not ask questions if you are not prepared to hear the answers.
By virtue of asking a question there is always the chance of not getting the answer you want.
Why ask if you already have your answer?

If you want to stay in your confort zone then continue as you are. If you dont then at least be open to other suggestions. The choice is yours, nobody elses
c

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 12:58:21 PM »
Perhaps you are different but most people have two ears and one mouth.
Perhaps you should not ask questions if you are not prepared to hear the answers.
By virtue of asking a question there is always the chance of not getting the answer you want.
Why ask if you already have your answer?

If you want to stay in your confort zone then continue as you are. If you dont then at least be open to other suggestions. The choice is yours, nobody elses
I was clarifying about where the fuck I live, I could give a shit about any perceived attack, when someone assumes you live on mars you tend to want to correct them.

The fact that I wasn't even aware of what you were orginally reffering to should give you a hint  on how little attention I give my posts.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 01:14:22 PM »
I was clarifying about where the fuck I live, I could give a shit about any perceived attack, when someone assumes you live on mars you tend to want to correct them.

The fact that I wasn't even aware of what you were orginally reffering to should give you a hint  on how little attention I give my posts.

If you are not prepared to pay attention to your posts why would anybody else?
its a decision and you made it.
Own and deal with the consequences (good and bad) of your decisions
I dont live in Mars and I believe being  right is not the same as being happy
c

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
If you are not prepared to pay attention to your posts why would anybody else?
its a decision and you made it.
Own and deal with the consequences (good and bad)
of your decisions
I dont live in Mars and believe being  right is not the same as being happy
Huh?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »
Shut the fuck up and stop over intellectualizing it you little shit. Least you can do is appreciatte the advice you get instead of acting like a spoiled brat.
follow the arrows

MikMaq

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »
Shut the fuck up and stop over intellectualizing it you little shit. Least you can do is appreciatte the advice you get instead of acting like a spoiled brat.
MeltDOWN!!!!