Author Topic: Claudia Jordan Speaks on Jamie Foxxx being Gay  (Read 11216 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Claudia Jordan Speaks on Jamie Foxxx being Gay
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2013, 04:50:30 PM »
^^^If you ever hear someone in Hollywood use the words "ONE LOVE"...That's code for guys/gals who are on the down low and go both ways...Which is basically 95% of all of Hollywood^^^

What?

Even great actors such as Clay Aiken, Neil Patrick Harris, John Barrowman and Richard Chamberlain? IMPOSSIBLE!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 04:52:31 PM »
I know her, not know of her, know her. shes a alcoholic, shes extremely filthy, her truck is disgusting, shes 39 years claims to be rich but has zero,  without jamie foxx know one would know who she is and look how she rewards him.

even if foxx is gay, who cares, funny as hell, talented too.

extremely jealous of kim kardashian. she blinks a lot, that psychotic kind of blink.

Very bitter cause she did try being a good person but it always backfired, all her friends are married except her, ans shes the prettiest.
ok, got you...my faith in the Quick has been restored.

She probably should be thankful that she isn't married to those ball players, who are known for their antics on the road.

And then maybe if she is a uncouth as you say, that could have something to do with it as well. Who knows...
She should post on here.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 04:57:45 PM »
ok, got you...my faith in the Quick has been restored.

She probably should be thankful that she isn't married to those ball players, who are known for their antics on the road.

And then maybe if she is a uncouth as you say, that could have something to do with it as well. Who knows...
She should post on here.

thanks my man.
she wont get far, you cant burn bridges with jamie foxx and be a almost 40 yr old hasbeen in LA and still believe your going to be a hit. So we can all laugh about jamies hairline and gay shit, but his still going to be a success.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »
^^^Jamie Foxx like David Palumbo are professional tunesmiths of the skin flute^^^

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 05:30:25 PM »
thanks my man.
she wont get far, you cant burn bridges with jamie foxx and be a almost 40 yr old hasbeen in LA and still believe your going to be a hit. So we can all laugh about jamies hairline and gay shit, but his still going to be a success.

I do not understand

Why can't you become a success if you laugh at Jamie Foxx hairline?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 05:32:53 PM »
I do not understand

Why can't you become a success if you laugh at Jamie Foxx hairline?

Ok Kevin hart can, his a talented comedian.
But if your only talent is to laugh at foxx's hair line your not a success.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 05:39:33 PM »
I know her, not know of her, know her. shes a alcoholic, shes extremely filthy, her truck is disgusting, shes 39 years claims to be rich but has zero,  without Jamie Fox know one would know who she is and look how she rewards him.

even if foxx is gay, who cares, funny as hell, talented too.

extremely jealous of kim kardashian. she blinks a lot, that psychotic kind of blink.

Very bitter cause she did try being a good person but it always backfired, all her friends are married except her, ans shes the prettiest.
What do you mean ''how she rewards him''  ??? you guys are being fooled by the OP, she said he IS NOT GAY and said nothing but good things, this is getbig titles of threads are usually misleading and or bull-shit.

Now on another note, people in her shoes don't go broke ever, she knows too many big names and she is attractive, she can make 10 g's in a weekend on the cheesiest gig on the planet, sorry bro but she is not broke nor will she ever be.

Bankrupt does not mean broke, all kinds of millionaires go bankrupt everyday, playing the system.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 05:44:01 PM »
What do you mean ''how she rewards him''  ??? you guys are being fooled by the OP, she said he IS NOT GAY and said nothing but good things, this is getbig titles of threads are usually misleading and or bull-shit.

Hey, it's standard here on Getbig to make an exaggerated and/or dramatic title, you know like they do in the newspapers to grab more readers...

It's a 100 % correct title though... She did speak out regarding the matter! :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
 :) Solid thread building. . .  

Nice work boys.
a

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 05:46:47 PM »

Now on another note, people in her shoes don't go broke ever, she knows too many big names and she is attractive, she can make 10 g's in a weekend on the cheesiest gig on the planet, sorry bro but she is not broke nor will she ever be.

Bankrupt does not mean broke, all kinds of millionaires go bankrupt everyday, playing the system.

I know she does not make 10 anything for a gig.

Claudia uses to charge $5000 for a gig in 2003 where did 10gs come from?? ..she goes to gigs for free now just to post the pics on twitter and up her profile.
she is banned by burke williams in encino.

She is broke, im talking about nothing more then a few hundred in total.
almost 40 yrs old, living in her friends (and her friends boyfriend in 2bdrm apartment)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 05:50:11 PM »
What do you mean ''how she rewards him''  ???

Ok i get you.. I thought she did try call him out. she has said off remarks about donald trump, foxx to myself though.
Trump puts her own the show yet she has alot of things to say about him behind his back when all he did was try help her.

Claudia is half black half italian, she wont claim the italian part in front of cameras, but when crying for photoshoots she is of "italian background"

everyone is gay to claudia, she claims everyone is gay, cause it makes people talk, she got fired from jamie foxxs radio show years ago cause she would always make shit up, he blacklisted that ass.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 05:55:59 PM »
Ok i get you.. I thought she did try call him out. she has said off remarks about donald trump, foxx to myself though.
Trump puts her own the show yet she has alot of things to say about him behind his back when all he did was try help her.

Claudia is half black half italian, she wont claim the italian part in front of cameras, but when crying for photoshoots she is of "italian background"

everyone is gay to claudia, she claims everyone is gay, cause it makes people talk, she got fired from jamie foxxs radio show years ago cause she would always make shit up, he blacklisted that ass.
She has some issues clearly, watched some other video's she is not all there.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 05:58:59 PM »
I have never heard of Claudia Jordan ... What is she famous for??

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 06:04:50 PM »
Hey, it's standard here on Getbig to make an exaggerated and/or dramatic title, you know like they do in the newspapers to grab more readers...

It's a 100 % correct title though... She did speak out regarding the matter! :D

Actually you are right, can't say you lied. lol....  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 06:09:05 PM »
She has some issues clearly, watched some other video's she is not all there.

honestly i dont need to makeup stories to "impress" getbiggers, i have been here for years, and i respect you and just about every member here.

If i say she is bitterly twisted and a complete nut it is true, she starts off with a great personality and always i mean always reverts to trying screw someone over..without fail and when it backfires she will become nice again to the same person.

your correct she clearly has issues, shes confused, when shes with her black peers its all about "fuck white people" not remembering her mom is white. she has stolen photo shoots from other model friends by undercutting them.

remember when mike tyson raped Desiree washington at the Black beauty pageant, Claudia was a particpant there and testified. Claudia also sued for sexual harassment on deal or no deal, Claudia accusses all men of stalking and harassing her.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »
 Liked him in Django. Not sure what the truth is but she seems like a bitter, on the outside looking in type loser.

An actor being gay or bi? Impossible. More chance of Yukon loggers and mercenary soldiers sucking cock than a Thespian.
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 06:13:29 PM »
i understand, the thing is, we don't really "know" the deal.
I went on a date with a close friend of Ray Lewis' main baby momma. That doesn't mean that I know Ray Lewis or the baby momma...or what they do.

And wouldn't Jamie clown her for wearing the same drawls?

OMG...the irony of this post could rip a hole in the space-time continuum

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2013, 06:19:13 PM »
honestly i dont need to makeup stories to "impress" getbiggers, i have been here for years, and i respect you and just about every member here.

If i say she is bitterly twisted and a complete nut it is true, she starts off with a great personality and always i mean always reverts to trying screw someone over..without fail and when it backfires she will become nice again to the same person.

your correct she clearly has issues, shes confused, when shes with her black peers its all about "fuck white people" not remembering her mom is white. she has stolen photo shoots from other model friends by undercutting them.

remember when mike tyson raped Desiree washington at the Black beauty pageant, Claudia was a particpant there and testified. Claudia also sued for sexual harassment on deal or no deal, Claudia accusses all men of stalking and harassing her.
oh I believe you just not the broke part, she is all over tv lately, her radio show gets millions of hit and she is in a few shows, she is making money, it is not possible she is doing all this and is not making money.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 06:21:23 PM »
oh I believe you just not the broke part, she is all over tv lately, her radio show gets millions of hit and she is in a few shows, she is making money, it is not possible she is doing all this and is not making money.

that radio show is non paid. if you listen to it, you need to donate to it for them to get paid.
i wont go back and forth but i know her, Miss Jordan borrows money from her mom to pay her phone bill.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 06:30:23 PM »
OMG...the irony of this post could rip a hole in the space-time continuum
there is difference when talking about criminals and celebs...
I know criminals (and you probably do as well) how they act, the shadiness, their MO, body language.
Celebs/athletes are a diff take.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 06:35:51 PM »
there is difference when talking about criminals and celebs...
I know criminals (and you probably do as well) how they act, the shadiness, their MO, body language.
Celebs/athletes are a diff take.

and bodybuilders, girls who post pics, people who buy cars..etc. etc....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 06:46:54 PM »
and bodybuilders, girls who post pics, people who buy cars..etc. etc....
sure you can...and I was being nice (the post you quoted) I could tell a lot about.

You already know bbing is a shady, shady "sport", so people are going deal in that realm it's a given.
If you are talking Rich Piana, I hit it right o the head, confirmed by pms.
And the people who buy cars as well--/ the types of people. If you haven't noticed, this world is going down the tubes, and almost everybody is trying to pretend like they have something, being a poseur is commonplace. Scamming, lying just to seem like you have something, or posing like are something is normal today. And you see the hallmarks...
You tell a lot by body language. Eyes, etc. There have been studies that show that people can pick out who is gay and who isn't due to facial features of had their face "set up".

If a person is real, then they would present themselves as such, no need for smoke and mirrors and going around the barn.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 06:51:38 PM »
sure you can...and I was being nice (the post you quoted) I could tell a lot about.

You already know bbing is a shady, shady "sport", so people are going deal in that realm it's a given.
If you are talking Rich Piana, I hit it right o the head, confirmed by pms.
And the people who buy cars as well--/ the types of people. If you haven't noticed, this world is going down the tubes, and almost everybody is trying to pretend like they have something, being a poseur is commonplace. Scamming, lying just to seem like you have something, or posing like are something is normal today. And you see the hallmarks...
You tell a lot by body language. Eyes, etc. There have been studies that show that people can pick out who is gay and who isn't due to facial features of had their face "set up".

If a person is real, then they would present themselves as such, no need for smoke and mirrors and going around the barn.

Parker, you arguing that you Don't pull shit right out of your ass about complete strangers is like me arguing i don't talk about my GF a lot...just stop already.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »
Parker, you arguing that you Don't pull shit right out of your ass about complete strangers is like me arguing i don't talk about my GF a lot...just stop already.
Depends, sometimes I might say something just to see if it sticks, via a good guess. Other times, it's due to knowledge...that the hierarchy gave me.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 07:03:18 PM »
and the hijack from groink!