Author Topic: New steroid alternative supposedly increases muscle 600%  (Read 46172 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
New steroid alternative supposedly increases muscle 600%
« on: March 19, 2013, 02:48:13 PM »
Anyone else hear (or use?) this "new, miracle" steroid alternative?

Don't know if its been discussed, didn't see it posted. IDK if its a scam or not..

alternative Natural Compound Boosts Muscle Growth 600%

By Marc Edwards

NEW YORK (Healthy Lifestyles) A new dietary supplement containing an extract from a rare African plant is currently the hottest thing going in amateur athletics — but not without controversy.

Critics say the compound — called C9-T11 — gives athletes an "unfair advantage" and should be banned. Proponents argue that research shows the nutrient to be both safe and effective and that banning the natural compound would be akin to banning vitamins.

One thing people on both sides can agree on is the controversial, new supplement works. According to a new study from researchers at Kent State University, novice weight trainers who took C9-T11 for seven weeks experienced a 600% increase in lean muscle growth, including a 9-fold increase in biceps girth.

Another study published in the journal Medicine in Science in Sports and Exercise found that in weight-training athletes, C9-T11 increased overall muscle strength by 202 percent within just 6 weeks — with zero side effects.

In fact, not only were there not any side effects, but men using the supplement actually experienced improved health measures across the board, including reductions in bad LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugar.

And if all that weren't reason enough to have athletes stocking up, researchers from Sweden's Uppsala University found that people using C9-T11 for 28 days experienced a full 1-inch reduction of abdominal fat — without changes to their diets.

Fair Game or Unfair Advantage?

Word-of-mouth marketing has led to C9-T11 overtaking creatine as the most popular supplement in amateur athletic locker rooms. However, according to nutritionist Dennis Johnson, M.S., CPT, the new super supplement amounts to an unfair advantage and should be banned because "it too closely resembles steroids in its benefits."

"The main goal of the supplement industry is to produce legal alternatives to steroids," says Johnson. "According to the Hatch Act, in order for any supplement to be legal it only needs to be found in a compound that exists in nature. But just because it's legal and safe doesn't mean it's not cheating."

Johnson argues that performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) are banned not necessarily because of their untoward side effects but because they give athletes an unfair advantage — and so too, he says, does certain natural supplements, such as C9-T11.

'Unreal' Size and Strength Gains

Whether or not using C9-T11 constitutes "cheating" doesn't concern the thousands of athletes and fitness buffs using it.

Jason Massey, a 37-year-old amateur athlete from Fort Collins, Colorado, writes: "The gains in muscle size and strength I'm seeing with C9-T11 is UNREAL.

"With other supplements I've used, I thought I could 'kinda sorta' notice a difference, but this is ridiculous. C9-T11 is the first supplement I've used where I could actually notice vivid gains in muscle size. After my first 30-day 'cycle,' I've packed on over 25 pounds of muscle, and my strength has literally gone through the roof."

Hits Store Shelves in June 2013

Does C9-T11 deliver "steroid-like" muscle-growth effects? Well, judge for yourself. While the supplement is not expected to hit national retail shelves until mid-June 2013, a limited number of bottles are available by the supplement's maker, ANR, LLC, online here.

The website offers a 100% risk-free trial of the product, with each serving working out to be just 62 cents — less than what you'd spend on a sugary McDonald's softdrink. What's more, each order of C9-T11 (see special Gold Box Deal below) is a one-time-only transaction. In other words, there are no reoccurring charges or hidden offers.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: New steroid alternative supposedly increases muscle 600%
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 02:50:52 PM »
WTF?!?!?!

Never heard of it?

Where can I go buy this supplement right now!?!?

C9-T11?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 02:55:40 PM »
 ::) Here we go again

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 02:56:20 PM »
Too late... Got me some Cell Tech

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 02:56:58 PM »
bunk gimmick

I see that "C9-T11" is in fact pure Conjugated Linoleic Acid commonly referred to as CLA.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/supplement-forum/601680-c9-t11-reviews-real-get-truth-here.html
all drugs - TPPIIP

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 02:58:25 PM »
Gakic approved  8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »
A "nine-fold increase in biceps girth?"  :P

Sign me up and call Guiness!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »
Great idea. Ban something that causes reductions in bad LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugar

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »
All kidney and liver failure, dying early.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »
This will be a great product to bridge between my Gakic cycles.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »
Adding this to my shelf right next to my Cell Mass, Muscle Farm Glutamine and my ace up my sleeve - Nitro Tech Hardcore.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »
Adding this to my shelf right next to my Cell Mass, Muscle Farm Glutamine and my ace up my sleeve - Nitro Tech Hardcore.

Better just start the dialysis now brother. That much anabolic awesomeness can't be legal, or safe.

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 03:54:00 PM »
I just order the 2-pack.

Said expected gains are 5-10lbs of mass and 2" to my biceps.

Total came out to about 86 bucks shipped.  8)

Can't wait...

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 03:56:13 PM »
Holy fuck wait until tbombz get his hands on this he will be too big to tame pictures in his tiny bathroom

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 04:11:29 PM »
Better just start the dialysis now brother. That much anabolic awesomeness can't be legal, or safe.

What can I say, I'm going out with bang! They'll have to scrape me off the wall 'cuz I'm blowing up bigtime dude.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 04:41:55 PM »
I achieve these gains as a natural athlete with exquisite attention to nutrient timing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
is it able to improve one's PR in the mile?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 04:52:58 PM »
I achieve these gains as a natural athlete with exquisite attention to nutrient timing.
Nutrient timing a key.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 08:09:20 PM »
This will be a great product to bridge between my Gakic cycles.

lol!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 08:10:51 PM »
lol!
240 is always on the mark a prolific poster.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 08:15:55 PM »

Re: sons and daughters
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 03:52:23 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 10:56:59 PM »
lol!

I was heavily influenced by your early work on this forum. This was simply a tribute post to the legendary 240, but I appreciate the courtesy chuckle.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 02:36:48 AM »