Author Topic: these people have no clue how to confront a Rothschild  (Read 2749 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
these people have no clue how to confront a Rothschild
« on: March 19, 2013, 06:18:57 PM »

this rothschild seemed kinda down to earth instead of attacking him ask him stuff about other planets and aliens , just ,just might he might be kind enough to give you a crumb of knowledge

but these guys ruined that chance
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: these people have no clue how to confront a Rothschild
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 06:21:48 PM »
another epic failure

A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »
Lol here we go again. Wait until the Orthodox Jew Onetimehard comes in here  ;D
#

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 06:37:15 PM »
i really find it hard to beleive and except that you can live to a ripe old age being an "evil" man
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
These people are scum of the earth and people that take them out should be knighted.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 07:06:42 PM »
Lol here we go again. Wait until the Orthodox Jew Onetimehard comes in here  ;D
I am not a orthodox Jew, why would you say such a thing and I only speak the truth on the matter.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 07:09:31 PM »
I am not a orthodox Jew, why would you say such a thing and I only speak the truth on the matter.

Bro, you're almost in the "Wiggs nutty conspiracy theorist category". As long as you're ok with that.

BTW, Everything you've said about these scum is 100% truth.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 07:11:05 PM »
i really find it hard to beleive and except that you can live to a ripe old age being an "evil" man
Unless the evil man believes he is not evil and just doing what it takes to have power and control.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 07:12:03 PM »
Must see- David Icke speaks the truth. Not all Jews are Zionists!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 07:13:16 PM »
Arnold knows ...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »
Must see- David Icke speaks the truth. Not all Jews are Zionists!

BTW, I meant to say nice video when you posted it the other day. The whole event at Whembly I believe it was was 8 hours long. He went over a lot of shit.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 07:18:32 PM »

ask any old man who dies of a ripe old age in prison. most of these fuckers have done things to another human you can't even imagine. they sleep like babies. this old crone at least can sleep on trillion dollar bills and have whatever he wants. growing up knowing you have more power than anyone else.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 07:24:20 PM »
Bro, you're almost in the "Wiggs nutty conspiracy theorist category". As long as you're ok with that.

BTW, Everything you've said about these scum is 100% truth.
I guess but I am not trying to be though, these guys run the show, a blind person can see that and yes they are evil. I just happen to know alot about them, all you have to do is look into it to come up with my conclusions. I have yet to meat anyone who has put the time in and not know how powerful they are, the opposition run their mockery without spending anytime whatsoever on the matter.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 07:27:26 PM »
I guess but I am not trying to be though, these guys run the show, a blind person can see that and yes they are evil. I just happen to know alot about them, all you have to do is look into it to come up with my conclusions. I have yet to meat anyone who has put the time in and not know how powerful they are, the opposition run their mockery without spending anytime whatsoever on the matter.

When looking at the people here that refuse to believe this, i'm not surprised. They don't want to know. Why? Because it destroys their reality and it's easier to go through life in an ignorant bliss than to know what's really going on. It's fucking depressing. So in one sense, I can't blame them in another, they are cowards.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 07:29:14 PM »
BTW, I meant to say nice video when you posted it the other day. The whole event at Whembly I believe it was was 8 hours long. He went over a lot of shit.
I will have to check it out. The thread I posted was deleted - the Organization did not approve!  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 07:32:40 PM »

I haven't said anything bad. If I was wrong then I'll take the orthodox part out. Just speculating you'd get in here and you did  ;D
#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 07:34:52 PM »
I will have to check it out. The thread I posted was deleted - the Organization did not approve!  ;D

Hahahaha!  I think a video like that lends credence to Ron's people.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 07:38:08 PM »
When looking at the people here that refuse to believe this, i'm not surprised. They don't want to know. Why? Because it destroys their reality and it's easier to go through life in an ignorant bliss than to know what's really going on. It's fucking depressing. So in one sense, I can't blame them in another, they are cowards.
The funny thing is they ask for proof and then I put up the info at their request and then they are no where to be seen cause the info is impossible to refute and the clowns disappear and claim they don't want to argue, lol, NO, they don't want to address the matters and don't want to get their assess handed to them, this shit is easy. There are millions of documents proving what they control and own.

I have posted lists of all there BANKS, HUNDREDS LITERALLY WORLD WIDE, i HAVE POST A LIST OF INSTITUTIONS THEY RUN FROM ENTIRE MEDIA NETWORKS TO INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES, RAILROADS AND THEY EVEN ARE THE ONES IN CONTROL OF PRICING GOLD AND SILVER.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 07:40:42 PM »
I haven't said anything bad. If I was wrong then I'll take the orthodox part out. Just speculating you'd get in here and you did  ;D
Wow what a prediction, unbelievable, your new name is NOSTRADOMUS, WOW, you mentioned someone in a post and and he showed up and responded, wow, what are the chances of that, you got some skills  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »
The funny thing is they ask for proof and then I put up the info at their request and then they are no where to be seen cause the info is impossible to refute and the clowns disappear and claim they don't want to argue, lol, NO, they don't want to address the matters and don't want to get their assess handed to them, this shit is easy. There are millions of documents proving what they control and own.

I have posted lists of all there BANKS, HUNDREDS LITERALLY WORLD WIDE, i HAVE POST A LIST OF INSTITUTIONS THEY RUN FROM ENTIRE MEDIA NETWORKS TO INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES, RAILROADS AND THEY EVEN ARE THE ONES IN CONTROL OF PRICING GOLD AND SILVER.

lol. You're preaching to the choir bro. I've seen and read just about everything one can about these scum and the other 12 families.