Author Topic: Motorcyclers here??  (Read 4278 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Motorcyclers here??
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2013, 09:29:15 AM »
I used to ride this. Honda CBR 600 F3. 2nd gear and full revs.. kick ass. I miss it.  :)

Why do you have turquoise brake rotors?

(OP still sucks dick in this shit thread)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2013, 09:29:51 AM »
These are my favorite bike types, I know I know most will call me retarded now telling me that there are way better bikes out there, but I don't ride a bike, I am currently making my bike license and with a family of soon 2 kids I don't have a lot of money to burn, but I hope that one day I be able to buy a bike or similar like this.

BTW: I am aware this is not a starter bike ;) so before somebody calls me retarded I would never buy this as my first bike.
Pussy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2013, 09:48:41 AM »
not even a queer talks about gay sex as much as you.   Im guessing youre still in the closet

Well, by logic you've just stated I am straight.

Shit gimmick.
Shit thread.
Shit moderating.
Shit for brains.
Shiteater.
Shit in your Mom's mouth.
Josh sniffing the shitstain in Alex's panties.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2013, 09:55:51 AM »
why you mad bro..............  Need help call kids help phone...  they have to the training to deal with people like you.  And I said youre a homo But youre still in the closet.   Now go lift some weights suzan

Shit thread
Shit moderating
Shit gimmick
OP sucks cock for spare change

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2013, 09:59:46 AM »
still mad bro

Shit gimmick
Shit thread.
Shit poster
OP sucks dick to supplement his welfare cheque.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 10:02:05 AM »
still mad bro

Shit gimmick
Shit thread.
Shit poster
OP sucks dick to supplement his welfare cheque.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 10:10:41 AM »
I nearly lost my life on a motorcycle when I was younger when I struck a deer on a rural highway.   I ended up in the ditch along with my bike and I was knocked unconscious.   What saved my life was that a passing motorist came by several minutes later and stopped to drag the deer carcass off the road, and that's when he noticed me and my bike laying in the ditch in the tall grass.  According to Doctors, I was within minutes of bleeding out from a compound fracture of my leg.  My wreck was practically impossible to see from the highway because of where I landed in the ditch, so I count my lucky stars that I was spotted.  I made a promise with the big guy upstairs to never ride a motorcycle again, and I haven't touched one since.   That was many years ago.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »
I nearly lost my life on a motorcycle when I was younger when I struck a deer on a rural highway.   I ended up in the ditch along with my bike and I was knocked unconscious.   What saved my life was that a passing motorist came by several minutes later and stopped to drag the deer carcass off the road, and that's when he noticed me and my bike laying in the ditch in the tall grass.  According to Doctors, I was within minutes of bleeding out from a compound fracture of my leg.  My wreck was practically impossible to see from the highway because of where I landed in the ditch, so I count my lucky stars that I was spotted.  I made a promise with the big guy upstairs to never ride a motorcycle again, and I haven't touched one since.   That was many years ago.
Shit. Lucky dog.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 10:14:40 AM »
Too dangerous. I stopped riding about 10 years ago. The lack of control and vulnerability to the driving behaviors of others around me is what made me nervous. All I need now is some jerk-off kid driving his car along side of me and sideswiping me because he was texting while driving.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 01:21:06 PM »
wow thats scary   thank god someone stopped to help...  

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to thank the guy that found me.  He stuck around until medical help arrived (a helicopter in my case) and then he disappeared.  He didn't even leave a name.  

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2013, 02:30:51 PM »
yes i have v-rod Harley very similar to the second pic in stark's post.
great fun bike when the weather is good.
which sadly is not often enough in the uk.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2013, 04:15:19 PM »
I ride....1979 Honda Hawk..it's a kickstart. Love it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2013, 04:31:35 PM »
Just a few Getbiggers chilling

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2013, 04:32:51 PM »
You mean "motorcyclists"?

I do... Yes.

Not as much as I used to before I had kids.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2013, 04:33:26 PM »
BigMikeCox going to pick up his date. He needed a little extra support.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »
This is funny

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »
I use to ride back in the day. 2 stroke motors were the thing. The Kawasaki 750 was the fastest bike around at the time. A real rocket ship. I rode from about age 19 to 22. Then four stroke motors were the rage and it was something to ride a quiet bike.

I was looking a couple of years ago to get back into it. First I saw  a guy get hit by a car and his leg was completely messed up. Second I heard of an off duty cop riding his Harley got his and his leg came off. He actually was alert enough before going into shock to call the cops. Lastly I went into a dealership and the salesman rolled up to me in a wheel chair. I never got back into motorcycles.

The most common dangerous situation for a bike is people making left hand turns in front of you. For what ever reason they just don't care about the bike. Maybe it doesn't register as a danger to them self in the back of their mind. 
I've ridden the old Kawi 500's and 750's ( H1 and H2). Nothing like filling the street with a huge smoke cloud and the sound was cool.

My last bike was a Yamaha R1. 100 mph in 1st gear is pretty crazy. I think about getting a new machine sometimes. Maybe a Kawasaki ZX14.