Author Topic: how to un-brainwash a conspiracy theorist?  (Read 6227 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
how to un-brainwash a conspiracy theorist?
« on: March 19, 2013, 08:57:08 PM »
i
n

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: how to un-brainwash a conspiracy theorist?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 08:58:19 PM »
Can't do anything about it. They will forever remain deluded.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 09:00:59 PM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHH BROTHER ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The real question is how do we wake you lemmings up?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 09:07:08 PM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHH BROTHER ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The real question is how do we wake you lemmings up?

[/quote 

The real question is how do we get conspiracy theorists to provide evidence for their claims? Reliable claims.
X

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 09:09:39 PM »
i used to believe in too many of them myself.now feel dumb for that.

so, how to reverse a conspiracy theorist into normal?

i got ppl near to me who are turning into this bs, and their quality of life went way down.

they cant enjoy anything anymore and feel powerless.

what to do?
RIP

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 09:10:11 PM »
Some humans are born male..and some are born female.

Some humans are born conspiracy theorists and some aren't.

You can't help them anymore than you can change a woman into a man. It's how they're wired. They are wired that way so that humans can enjoy debate and conflict. That's what pushes human evolution. If everyone agreed then humans would not advance.

Don't take it personally, they are wired that way.
The answer is "yes".

dustin

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 09:15:01 PM »
Secretly swap their water supply with regular city water, subsequently exposing them to fluoride and other neurotoxins that'll calcify their pineal gland. That way, the mannnnn will keep them down and they won't be able to think on a higher cognitive plane anymore. :o

Hahahah... wish I knew how to shut them the fuck up. Some pedantic, paranoid fuck gave me a lecture about Coke Zero and pineal gland calcification. I flashed him a front double biceps, hit the quarter turns and a few more mandatories and put him in his place.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 09:40:02 PM »
man, my brother, a highly educated individual, tells me how obama is the dark lord satan, bc some rock singer pledges to"his dark lord" ::)

and then how 14 of 16 things from revelation book appply to obama being devil theory.ffs.the bible is a bs reference in the first place.
its got some ok guidance rules for life, but should be labeled a novella.

and then another time its bankers above everyone. ::)

so what is it now.

"look at that video man,it explains everything"(when i seen the full debunk story on it already)

"911" something dont add up.oh really.

how to treat cancer with some yoga kundelini crap, the list goes on and on.

i tell him, fuck all this,man, go out,fuck some women,enjoy life.

then they say how tv is all propaganda and makes you dumb(i never watch anyway), but the youtube university makes them dead smart i guess.

the effort to reverse them isnt worth the time i guess.

man, some even believ "the matrix" is not just a movie, but thats how life is.

oh man

What about Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers?  ??? ???
X

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 09:40:11 PM »
yes your living in the matrix, its up to the individual to awake and unplug and detoxify all you can, once you detoxify from the matrix and the illusion, you are happy with living knowing you can survive, and living your best to defeat the nwo, if we all band together we can destroy them.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 09:45:17 PM »
Well, how did you yourself get 'unbrainwashed'? Why did you believe it in the first place?

Could someone else have snapped you out of it? Would you have reacted defensively to that?

I'm sure one can't give any one reason for why people believe in them but these might play a role:
- The 'excitement' or stimulation provided by these ideas
- It's just another form of escapism, like drugs. Finding relief from life's pressures.
- It may give one a sense of purpose by attaching oneself to ideas ascribed to by a 'select few'
- The need for being special, or to stand out from the crowd.
- The 'messiah' effect: here are the answers to my life's problems.
- Paranoia that isn't tempered by common sense or the use of rational thought.
- Mental derangement; a certain % of the population has got to have a few screws lose, just the law of nature.

Those are the few I could think of ;D
follow the arrows

dustin

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 09:46:16 PM »
man, my brother, a highly educated individual, tells me how obama is the dark lord satan, bc some rock singer pledges to"his dark lord" ::)

and then how 14 of 16 things from revelation book appply to obama being devil theory.ffs.the bible is a bs reference in the first place.
its got some ok guidance rules for life, but should be labeled a novella.

and then another time its bankers above everyone. ::)

so what is it now.

"look at that video man,it explains everything"(when i seen the full debunk story on it already)

"911" something dont add up.oh really.

how to treat cancer with some yoga kundelini crap, the list goes on and on.

i tell him, fuck all this,man, go out,fuck some women,enjoy life.

then they say how tv is all propaganda and makes you dumb(i never watch anyway), but the youtube university makes them dead smart i guess.

the effort to reverse them isnt worth the time i guess.

man, some even believ "the matrix" is not just a movie, but thats how life is.

oh man

I'm all for alternative treatment and thinking outside the box, but conspiracy theorists are so far outside the box that it's not even within sight. They're on another planet. At least they provide cheap entertainment and no one important pays attention to them. :)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 09:48:19 PM »
yes your living in the matrix, its up to the individual to awake and unplug and detoxify all you can, once you detoxify from the matrix and the illusion, you are happy with living knowing you can survive, and living your best to defeat the nwo, if we all band together we can destroy them.
Do tell us your story.
follow the arrows

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 10:00:40 PM »
I'm all for alternative treatment and thinking outside the box, but conspiracy theorists are so far outside the box that it's not even within sight. They're on another planet. At least they provide cheap entertainment and no one important pays attention to them. :)
What you fail to realize is your life on this planet is far out. Think about it there are billions of galaxies and planets and your're taking a shit on a small planet circling the sun.

Human conspiracies are small fry compared to the drama that plays out in the universe.

You do know that our moon was created when another planet crashed into Earth?

Humans are so self centered no conspiracy comes close to the wildness of us living in a Universe. Unplug your mind!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 10:02:13 PM »
cswol, fuck that, i choose to have the red or blue pill which will make me remain blind to all the "conspiracys" going on.

you cant fight the "nwo", for theres no opponent ::)

So you admit there is a NWO agenda? Isn't that a conspiracy? Or is it now a fact?

And yes there are opponents.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 10:02:16 PM »
Interesting, so basically you had the courage to test the ideas against the skeptic material and were smart enough to make suitable conclusions. A lot of people neither show the courage nor apply the critical thinking necessary to think things through clearly...maybe some just lack the intelligence to do so.

Perhaps to unbrainwash them you can point them to the same sources you found, perhaps point out where there thinking is flawed, and do so without making them feel stupid. That's all you really can do...you will just have to accept that many just won't change.
follow the arrows

dustin

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 10:03:13 PM »
Well, how did you yourself get 'unbrainwashed'? Why did you believe it in the first place?

Could someone else have snapped you out of it? Would you have reacted defensively to that?

I'm sure one can't give any one reason for why people believe in them but these might play a role:
- The 'excitement' or stimulation provided by these ideas
- It's just another form of escapism, like drugs. Finding relief from life's pressures.
- It may give one a sense of purpose by attaching oneself to ideas ascribed to by a 'select few'
- The need for being special, or to stand out from the crowd.
- The 'messiah' effect: here are the answers to my life's problems.
- Paranoia that isn't tempered by common sense or the use of rational thought.
- Mental derangement; a certain % of the population has got to have a few screws lose, just the law of nature.

Those are the few I could think of ;D

Not bad, man. Great insight.

My wife's doing practicum in the psychiatric unit at the hospital and you should see the people there. I was dropping off some lunch and she was wrapping up with a patient. The patient saw me and started rapidly describing how she was feeling that day by assigning a "colour" to it. She told me about how the colours changed when I got there, analyzed my chakra and started going off on a huuuge tangent about magic and energies. But the second my wife pulled her back and started talking to her, she calmed right down and was completely normal. You wouldn't have any idea she was that mentally ill at first glance.

My doctor buddy who's doing his residency also had to spend some time in psych. When he first got there, they had two Jesus's. They were not, under any circumstances, supposed to cross pathes but he said that he not only introduced them, but questioned how they could be certain that they were in fact the real, true Jesus. Biiiiiig shit storm to say the least. He was up for more than 30 hours because he was on-call so he never checked their care plans. Whoops! But he just blamed it entirely on a fat nurse no one likes, so it seems like he's on the path to becoming an excellent doctor already. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 10:13:14 PM »
Not bad, man. Great insight.

My wife's doing practicum in the psychiatric unit at the hospital and you should see the people there. I was dropping off some lunch and she was wrapping up with a patient. The patient saw me and started rapidly describing how she was feeling that day by assigning a "colour" to it. She told me about how the colours changed when I got there, analyzed my chakra and started going off on a huuuge tangent about magic and energies. But the second my wife pulled her back and started talking to her, she calmed right down and was completely normal. You wouldn't have any idea she was that mentally ill at first glance.

My doctor buddy who's doing his residency also had to spend some time in psych. When he first got there, they had two Jesus's. They were not, under any circumstances, supposed to cross pathes but he said that he not only introduced them, but questioned how they could be certain that they were in fact the real, true Jesus. Biiiiiig shit storm to say the least. He was up for more than 30 hours because he was on-call so he never checked their care plans. Whoops! But he just blamed it entirely on a fat nurse no one likes, so it seems like he's on the path to becoming an excellent doctor already. ;D
LOL! Excellent stories man. My brother's done volunteer work at the hospital and told me of similar stories with psych patients. One of 'em was drenched from sittin out in the rain and when asked what the hell he was doing replied 'I was out sunbathing' ;D
follow the arrows

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 10:16:53 PM »
Interesting, so basically you had the courage to test the ideas against the skeptic material and were smart enough to make suitable conclusions. A lot of people neither show the courage nor apply the critical thinking necessary to think things through clearly...maybe some just lack the intelligence to do so.

Perhaps to unbrainwash them you can point them to the same sources you found, perhaps point out where there thinking is flawed, and do so without making them feel stupid. That's all you really can do...you will just have to accept that many just won't change.

Pretty much impossible. When people were posting things left and right destroying Wiggs fake moon landing conspiracy, he basically did the online equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and going.."La la la la la la.....I cant hear you."

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 10:20:18 PM »
david icke claims the earth is hollow.and the moon is a hollow spaceship.

please do consider that.

he claims the queen shapeshifts into reptiles.

you dont really think he believes that himself do you.

Yes, those parts worry me too bad he believes that shit. Just stay on the reptilians David!!!  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 10:21:38 PM »

This " if we all band together" never works cause after smoking a bowl all you guys wanna do is play video games and eat potato chips.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2013, 01:17:44 AM »
Do you mean like those crazies who are obsessed with climate warming?

i used to believe in too many of them myself.now feel dumb for that.

so, how to reverse a conspiracy theorist into normal?

i got ppl near to me who are turning into this bs, and their quality of life went way down.

they cant enjoy anything anymore and feel powerless.

what to do?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 04:18:14 AM »
Time will heal them although the misinformation out there gives too much to work with to people that want it a certain way.
On the other hand think about the things JFK said before he was sent to the heavens - the hidden agenda is hard at work... removing the carpet under your feet one inch at a time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 04:32:49 AM »
I like the sound of the NWO.  I wish they would hurry up and get on with it.
V