Author Topic: If you have a CHASE account, better check on it... your balance may be ZERO  (Read 12142 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
In other Global Currency Trends ... :'(

The thievery in Cyprus has spread to the west...
...and there's a media blackout by the MSM.

It seems Chase online account customers have
seen their account balances reduced to ZERO!

How probable is it that the Chase online account system experienced a glitch over the weekend when customer account balances went to zero?

Chase Customers See Bank Balance Reduced to ZERO

w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Fear proaganda.

Better buy gold.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Fear proaganda.

Better buy kinebargold bullion.

Sold at spot price of course.  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Fear proaganda.

Better buy gold.

Eggsactly!

24KT

• Getbig V
Fear proaganda.

Are you saying Chase customers DIDN'T see their bank balances reduced to ZERO?

Better buy gold.

You said it, ...not me.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Bottom line: Anyone who keeps their money in paper derivatives, or who keeps it within the banking system in paper or digital form is taking a far greater risk that is simply not worth it?

How much interest are you getting 1 or 2 %, ...meanwhile the real rate of inflation is over 11%.

You're already behind just for "loaning it to the banks" to begin with.
Then they heap all sorts of nickle & dime fees on top of it all.

Then too, ...there's the hegelian dialectic. Do you really trust that your government would not take your money in a false flag attack and blame it on some other nation launching a cyber attack, ...as an excuse to justify launching yet another war to enrich & further consolidate the power of the industrial military complex?

Doing something like that could usher in implantable microchips to enable people to buy food.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Cyber-attacks cut off Chase customers from internet banking accounts
Published on March 14, 2013 by Sarah Jackson

A number of cyber-attacks at JPMorgan Chase on Tuesday left many bank customers unable to access their internet banking accounts, though no customer data had been compromised and the bank’s ATM, telephone and mobile networks remained intact.

Chase was the latest target in a wave of denial-of-service attacks, which overwhelm online systems with fake requests to prevent their use by legitimate customers, Los Angeles Times reports.

Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Cyber Fighters, a group based in the Middle East, has been attacking American banks periodically since September, saying the attacks are retaliation for an American-made video that mocks the Muslim prophet Muhammad.

The group threatened to attack American banks on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays “because of widespread and organized offends to Islamic spirituals and holy issues,” adding that it would end the attacks if the video was removed from the Internet, according to Los Angeles Times.

Within 24 hours ending at 7:40 p.m. PST on Tuesday, more than 200 reports of issues related to Chase’s online banking website had been posted to sitedown.co, which allows Internet users to report crashes of corporate websites.

Over the past month, the site revealed that customers had logged more than 900 reports of Chase website crashes, compared to 453 at AT&T, 415 at Netflix, 351 at Bank of America and 107 at Wells Fargo, Los Angeles Times reports.

http://bankcreditnews.com/news/cyber-attacks-cut-off-chase-customers-from-internet-banking-accounts/8422/
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Chase Banking network was down worldwide overnight
Jon Blanchard

Published: March 18, 2013, 9:55 pm
Updated: 1 day ago

Chase Bank issued an uncharacteristic Alert via twitter at 8:28 p.m. (EST) Monday evening, that all customer access to their online and mobile accounts was down.

While the primary bank website remained up, there was no evident alert listed regarding the problem and, while customers could apparently still log in, all accounts showed $0.00 balances.

About an hour prior to the official alert from Chase Bank, messages hash tagged #chase and #chasebank started pouring in from across the United States alerting other customers to the problem and support centres became unreachable under the flood of customer calls.

This is not the first time Chase has suffered an outage, last fall the Bank suffered intermittent connectivity outages across their system that also resulted in Twitter alert users to the problem.

The Sept. 19, 2012, problem came on the heels of several outages for Bank of America the day before, both of which were credited (though not verified) to online protests related to the inflammatory viral video “The Innocence of Muslims.”

While chase bank hasn’t detailed the scope of the problem, customers are reporting that phone banking and debit machines were also down and all customer support channels were only available intermittently.

A multiple system failure like this strongly suggests a much more serious ‘back end’ problem related to the underlying data centres driving electronic banking infrastructure. This is normally no reason for customers to panic, though, as all legitimate banking infrastructures are mirrored and backed up to address exactly this kind of infrastructure failure.

It is, nonetheless, alarming that the system remained offline for several hours on a Monday evening.

While many rumours and false flags were raised about the outage, no group has yet claimed responsibility.

However several prominent members of the hacking community have taken to twitter to taunt the Bank for what appears to be a serious deficiency as regards the stability and reliably of its massive electronic banking infrastructure.

At 11:28 p.m., the company updated their Twitter account to declare that the outage was over.

http://o.canada.com/2013/03/18/chase-banking-network-was-down-worldwide-overnight/
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Chase denies hacking in vanishing balances
By SARA DOVER / CBS NEWS/ March 18, 2013, 9:40 PM

A screenshot of a Chase Bank account on an iPhone Monday night. / SCREENSHOT BY STEVEN MUSIL/CNET

Updated 10:47 p.m. ET

Chase Bank experienced technical difficulties for over an hour Monday night, worrying customers who logged into their accounts and saw their balance at $0 or were unable to get any access to them at all.

A spokesman for the bank said it was strictly an internal technical issue and customers' accounts were not in danger.

"The problems are an issue with the checking account portion of chase.com, nothing to do with mortgage or credit banking. We have a technology problem regarding customers balance information that we are working to resolve," the spokesman to CBS News. "It has nothing to do with cyber threats or hacks. It is an internal issue. We are very sorry to our customers for the inconvenience."

Within two hours, the bank tweeted that the issue was resolved. Customers reported seeing their balances once again.

https://twitter.com/ChaseSupport/status/313839413346070528  <-- I double dog dare you to click it  :D

Still, hundreds of Chase users expressed their frustration on Twitter and Facebook. Many reported seeing their account balances listed as "$0" on mobile devices, while others said they got a "System Unavail" message when logged into the bank's website on their computers.

The hacking collective "Anonymous" said they were responsible for the vanishing balances on Twitter, but there is no evidence supporting their claim.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57575023/chase-denies-hacking-in-vanishing-balances/

#######################

I guess Chase is into fear propaganda as well huh OzmO?  ::) ::)
w

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
You, 24KT/JaguarScams, are taking this news and using it as fear propaganda to try to profit from your "buy gold" scam.  

So what is it like, posting from jail?

http://www.ftc.gov/os/2001/06/jaguarconsent.pdf

Given the content of k-bars I'm not convinced she isn't covertly working for a plastic manufacturer.

24KT

• Getbig V

First of all, I was NOT the one who introduced GOLD into this thread. You can thank OzmO for that.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
Given the content of k-bars I'm not convinced she isn't covertly working for a plastic manufacturer.

Excuse me?!

Rather than trolling me, I think you need to pay more attention to what's going on in Cyprus. lol  :-* 
w

24KT

• Getbig V

Better buy gold.

Looks like Ron Paul agrees with you Ozmo

w

24KT

• Getbig V
Fear proaganda.

Better buy gold.

Chase Bank Online Bug Causes Scare For Customers’ Checking Accounts
March 18, 2013 11:06 PM

PASADENA (CBSLA.com)
— An unsettling bug caused worry Monday night when Chase Bank customers accessed their online accounts only to see their checking accounts empty.

Chase says it has fixed the problem and assured customers that the issue was the result of a bug, and not a hack.

Many customers also experienced the problem of being unable to log on, seeing a “system unavailable” message. Those who were able to log on saw a depleted balance on their checking accounts.

The problem did not seem to affect ATM machines.

The scare prompted a large number of customers to voice their frustration over Twitter. Chase responded with a statement, trying to put their customers at ease.

“It has nothing to do with cyber threats or hacks,” the statement read. “It is an internal issue. We are very sorry to our customers for the inconvenience.”

Chase support tweeted at approximately 7:30 p.m. that the problem was fixed.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/18/chase-bank-online-bug-causes-scare-for-customers-checking-accounts/

So OzmO, Are you alleging that ABC & CBS News, as well as BankCredit News are into fear propaganda?
How about Chase themselves? ...or are you willing to concede that it did really happen?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Crying to Ron. Cute.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V

So OzmO, Are you alleging that ABC & CBS News, as well as BankCredit News are into fear propaganda?
How about Chase themselves? ...or are you willing to concede that it did really happen?

Yeah, you post a video where he's talking about Cyprus and then 2 minutes in claims there's 'no way' the Chase accounts could happen by accident.

But no, you're not fear mongering.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V

Yeah, you post a video where he's talking about Cyprus and then 2 minutes in claims there's 'no way' the Chase accounts could happen by accident.

But no, you're not fear mongering.  ::)

No I wasn't fear mongering, ...I was being skeptical of the official explanation. I still don't buy it.

In addition, that was the ONLY video I could find even discussing it. The MSM wasn't covering it at all.

There were some strange things going on last weekend. Even S. Korea had their bank computer systems disrupted.

BTW: For the record, I have always felt a "bank holiday" was coming where people wouldn't be able to get access to cash. It's not farfetched, it's very realistic, ...especially since that was one of the first things Obama & Biden discussed upon taking office in 2008.

I am of the opinion that countries around the world have been working on how to co-ordinate such a thing,
...and it ALWAYS occurs on a weekend or when the following Monday will be a holiday. Glitches happen midweek.

If you've never had money taken out of your bank account, or ever lost access to your accounts, you may not realize how fragile the system is.  

In 1987, I had my bank balance wiped out. It was a Saturday night, I had just finished work, and I went to the bank to withdraw some money only to be told by the teller it was showing I had withdrawn all my money from a branch in Niagara Falls that afternoon. The teller knew it was an error because he knew I had been at work all day. The bank branch was just down the hall from the retail store I worked at, and he had popped by to visit my girlfriend who was working in her parents jewelry store which was right next to where I worked in the mall. The money was eventually put back into my account on Tuesday, but it screwed my plans for that weekend

In 1990, I had a government agency take money out of my bank account, and threatened my bank mgr with arrest if she didn't comply and remove it.

In 1996, The bank took money out of my chequing account, but couldn't tell me what it was for. It was itemized as cheque # 205, but I had cheque #205 still in my chequebook. No one knew what it was for, to whom it was paid or why. And they refused to put it back into my account... they just kept insisting it was accurate. This went on for close to six months, until I threatened to take it to the press.

In 1998, I went to make a purchase using my bank debit card and it wouldn't work. The store clerk told me that had been happening all afternoon for people who had bank cards issued by the same bank as mine.

In 2002, I had money taken from my account from a service provider with whom I had NOT set up an automatic bank debit.

In 2003, I pulled up a statement, only to find a series of numerous withdrawals I didn't make, as well as subsequent corrections. No one at the bank could explain the unusual activity on my account or why it even occurred. They kept avoiding my questions, and telling me not to worry about it since my balance was correct.

In 2012, despite cancelling a subscription for non-fulfillment, I had a service provider still continue to bill my MasterCard despite EXPLICIT instructions not to.

I won't even begin to tell you the hell I experienced trying to get AOL to stop billing me after I discontinued using them as an ISP.

I could go on & on & on...

I've experienced too many incidents of money being taken from my accounts to ever trust the banking system, and I audit my statements like a hawk. You call it fear mongering... I call it common sense based on experience.

I will take something tangible & stackable over something digital any day of the week.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
Sorry, i think this is another retarded thread topic.  

Keep this stupid shit off the Politcal Board Please

You continue to keep on trying to peddle your gold i will axe it altogher. 

24KT

• Getbig V
Sorry, i think this is another retarded thread topic.  

Keep this stupid shit off the Politcal Board Please

You continue to keep on trying to peddle your gold i will axe it altogher. 

OzmO, YOU were the one who introduced GOLD into the thread.

I said I don't trust banks or the banking system, and I didn't trust their explaination as to why customer accounts showed zero. You still haven't answered my question. Did it or did it not happen? simple question.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
OzmO, YOU were the one who introduced GOLD into the thread.

I said I don't trust banks or the banking system, and I didn't trust their explaination as to why customer accounts showed zero. You still haven't answered my question. Did it or did it not happen? simple question.

Yeah as if you weren't planning on stearing it in that direction and didn't see my post as sarcasm.  ::)

Save your BS fear propaganda for your Retard followers, all 2 of them.

24KT

• Getbig V
Yeah as if you weren't planning on stearing it in that direction and didn't see my post as sarcasm.  ::)

Save your BS fear propaganda for your Retard followers, all 2 of them.

Actually I wasn't planning on "steering it in that direction."

BS fear propaganda? ::) No problem Ozmo, you continue to skinny dip in a crocodile pit if you want.

btw: It would behoove you to stop modding the board as if you are "the all seeing eye". You're not psychic,
...just desperately clinging to what you want to believe because the facing the truth is so painful.

If it's any consolation, ...when the poop does hit the fan, being right will be of very small comfort.  :'(
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
Actually I wasn't planning on "steering it in that direction."

BS fear propaganda? ::) No problem Ozmo, you continue to skinny dip in a crocodile pit if you want.

btw: It would behoove you to stop modding the board as if you are "the all seeing eye". You're not psychic,
...just desperately clinging to what you want to believe because the facing the truth is so painful.

If it's any consolation, ...when the poop does hit the fan, being right will be of very small comfort.  :'(

sure you weren't.... ::)

The rest is classic CT blabber of those who live in fantasy worlds unable to make coherent arguments based on facts and sound logic

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Crying to Ron. Cute.  ::)

Samson is almost as bad as Karen Spackle for crying to Ron when the truth comes out.
K

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
pathetic to see moderators personally attacking the op. How not surprising. Calling someone and something stupid/retarded/etc... and abusing mod power. Good job. Such utter utter hypocrisy. How are you still mods?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
pathetic to see moderators personally attacking the op. How not surprising. Calling someone and something stupid/retarded/etc... and abusing mod power. Good job. Such utter utter hypocrisy. How are you still mods?

how are you still following the "teachings" of an illiterate pedophile,?
K