Author Topic: This hand that pulled the trigger to kill your son now masturbates to the memory  (Read 17282 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Yesterday, TJ Lane received three life sentences. At the hearing, he removed a button down shirt to reveal a white shirt with "KILLER" written in marker. At the end of the sentencing, Lane laughed, remarked, "This hand that pulled the trigger to kill your sons now masturbates to the memory. Fuck all of you." Lane then gave the middle-finger towards the families of the shooting victims.

What a charming young man !!!

The Chardon High School shooting occurred on February 27, 2012, Three male students died within the two days following the incident. Two other students were hospitalized: one of whom sustained several serious injuries requiring extensive rehabilitation, the other with a minor injury. The seriously injured victim will be in a wheelchair for life. A sixth student sustained a superficial wound.

V

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Won't make it long in the joint.  Over/under for his death = 6mos.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Won't make it long in the joint.  Over/under for his death = 6mos.

I hope so. Shit, this dude should've been liquidated the second those words left his mouth.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Dude was a terrible aim to top it off. This guy is an epic fucking failure all over the place.

claymore

• Getbig IV
I hope so. Shit, this dude should've been liquidated the second those words left his mouth.

"this dude should've been liquidated the second those words left his mouth."....Agreed !!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 If this smooth, hairless little boy gets put in with lifers and big ole Bubba types then he won't be fucking smiling.

O

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
If this smooth, hairless little boy gets put in with lifers and big ole Bubba types then he won't be fucking smiling.

this guys brain obviously fked, maybe that will make him smile

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I always wondered what would happen if I drank 2 of the NOS free samples at once, know we know  :'(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

I don't think his brain functions normally, it's more of a Tbomb-esque brain that probably will welcome and enjoy the treatment, claiming it to be similar to deep-tissue massage but instead inside your anus.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
prison may not be so gentle for him

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Cant wait to hear about this prick being beaten to death after Bubba has his way with him...
Tough guy wanna be..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
What was his MOTIVE? 
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What was his MOTIVE? 

Angry white kid.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Maybe he had some animosity towards the blokes he killed?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Na, apparently he didn't even know them.  Just random students.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Na, apparently he didn't even know them.  Just random students.

Maybe it was his way of complaining on the current school-system and the degradation of education?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm sure a few lifers are now deciding what color eye shadow will look best on him.....

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
What is his backstory?

Stark

• Getbig V
White boy like him will be a perfect snack for the pool table sisters.

BTW you could have at least posted the video :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
This right here is the true pussification of Murrica.  Bitches can't handle real life, so they go shooting people left and right.  I read he was bullied, and that sucks.... I was bullied A LOT - a whole fucking lot when I was a kid.... many people are.... but they don't go bizerk.... I turned that around, used that frustration and anger and turned it into sports and athletics and eventually bodybuilding!

Hope this guy gets it so bad in jail and decides to take his own life out of misery!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Well, some can handle life, others cannot.

Live by the Sword, die by the Sword.

He chose his path.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
This right here is the true pussification of Murrica.  Bitches can't handle real life, so they go shooting people left and right.  I read he was bullied, and that sucks.... I was bullied A LOT - a whole fucking lot when I was a kid.... many people are.... but they don't go bizerk.... I turned that around, used that frustration and anger and turned it into sports and athletics and eventually bodybuilding!

Hope this guy gets it so bad in jail and decides to take his own life out of misery!

You lucked out by a nose.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
This kid pulls some attitude in Prison and he is dead meat.  His best bet is to join the white racists as fast as he can by beating up some n igger.

Stark

• Getbig V
This kid pulls some attitude in Prison and he is dead meat.  His best bet is to join the white racists as fast as he can by beating up some n igger.

He knows it, its all attitude for show but no bite, he either is going to become a punk for some black guy who will rent him out or he is going to join the white guys (if they even want him) and he be doing some cocksucking there, there is no way this guy is hard enough to fight his way up to respect.