Author Topic: This hand that pulled the trigger to kill your son now masturbates to the memory  (Read 17401 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
He knows it, its all attitude for show but no bite, he either is going to become a punk for some black guy who will rent him out or he is going to join the white guys (if they even want him) and he be doing some cocksucking there, there is no way this guy is hard enough to fight his way up to respect.

You sound experienced.  Did you do time in prison?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
I hope so. Shit, this dude should've been liquidated the second those words left his mouth.
^^
The asshole should have been ties to a gasoline soaked mattress and lit on fire, I've seen it done to undeserving people, why NOT to him I don't know...
He'll get his inside the prison, however- someone will take him out JUST for the street cred!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
He knows it, its all attitude for show but no bite, he either is going to become a punk for some black guy who will rent him out or he is going to join the white guys (if they even want him) and he be doing some cocksucking there, there is no way this guy is hard enough to fight his way up to respect.

He is not strong enough to fight his way up but he is fucked in the head enough to stab someone without thinking twice.  The whites will use him to run drugs or stab a few guys then dissown him.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Total sick fuck.  Guys like this should never be let out of prison.  He will kill again.
A

Stark

• Getbig V
You sound experienced.  Did you do time in prison?

Yes, but in Germany, we don't have that gang shit in our prisons, its still as far removed from doing "good" time as you can imagine.

Stark

• Getbig V
He is not strong enough to fight his way up but he is fucked in the head enough to stab someone without thinking twice.  The whites will use him to run drugs or stab a few guys then dissown him.

Nah I disagree, the first few weeks he be on close observation anyways, probably alone just to make sure he isn't offing himself, when the first shock of being in an actual prison and not county jail sinks in and he more stable they will maybe put him in a community block.
Once that's done he be exploited, either sexually or by smuggling shanks and ciggies/drugs around.
He's doing that until he does something wrong or mouthed off to the wrong guy or gets sick getting raped and he will "check" out, once that happens you cannot place him back in a com cell since they will all think he's a snitch so he will spend most of his time in solitary confinement, which is great.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yesterday, TJ Lane received three life sentences. At the hearing, he removed a button down shirt to reveal a white shirt with "KILLER" written in marker. At the end of the sentencing, Lane laughed, remarked, "This hand that pulled the trigger to kill your sons now masturbates to the memory. Fuck all of you." Lane then gave the middle-finger towards the families of the shooting victims.

What a charming young man !!!

The Chardon High School shooting occurred on February 27, 2012, Three male students died within the two days following the incident. Two other students were hospitalized: one of whom sustained several serious injuries requiring extensive rehabilitation, the other with a minor injury. The seriously injured victim will be in a wheelchair for life. A sixth student sustained a superficial wound.

Bend over and get rady for whats coming baby!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
He is not strong enough to fight his way up but he is fucked in the head enough to stab someone without thinking twice.  The whites will use him to run drugs or stab a few guys then dissown him.

White Supremacists aren't going to want to have anything to do with that kid in prison. He will be on his own.

Ask Chaos, his kind don't associate with this kind in prison.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Nah I disagree, the first few weeks he be on close observation anyways, probably alone just to make sure he isn't offing himself, when the first shock of being in an actual prison and not county jail sinks in and he more stable they will maybe put him in a community block.
Once that's done he be exploited, either sexually or by smuggling shanks and ciggies/drugs around.
He's doing that until he does something wrong or mouthed off to the wrong guy or gets sick getting raped and he will "check" out, once that happens you cannot place him back in a com cell since they will all think he's a snitch so he will spend most of his time in solitary confinement, which is great.

bingo

you can't shake the PC rep. it sticks on you for life. only way if you want a check out to solitary for a bit and still be legit is to get into a violent confrontation.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Why did the judge allow him to address the family, especially after seeing his "killer" shirt? Bullshit.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Cant wait to hear about this prick being beaten to death after Bubba has his way with him...
Tough guy wanna be..
i doubt buba will kill him, he ll keep him as his bitch for life.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
This right here is the true pussification of Murrica.  Bitches can't handle real life, so they go shooting people left and right.  I read he was bullied, and that sucks.... I was bullied A LOT - a whole fucking lot when I was a kid.... many people are.... but they don't go bizerk.... I turned that around, used that frustration and anger and turned it into sports and athletics and eventually bodybuilding!

and you became a bully yourself i guess.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
and you became a bully yourself i guess.

How did I become a bully?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
How did I become a bully?
in life you re either dominated or dominant, if you re dominant it means you dominate others people who think you re the buly.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Charming lad.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
in life you re either dominated or dominant, if you re dominant it means you dominate others people who think you re the buly.

How do you know I don't like to be dominated?

By your mom  ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
He will be in a segregation yard so the chances that he wll be killed and/or ass raped is low. There are plenty of kid killers in prison and they lead miserable but safe lives, unfortunately

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
He will be in a segregation yard so the chances that he wll be killed and/or ass raped is low. There are plenty of kid killers in prison and they lead miserable but safe lives, unfortunately

some of those guys would rape him too. lots of stuff goes on that the public doesn't hear about. guard not feeding you. your food being fucked with. not being allowed toilet paper.

he won't have no kush lifestyle

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
::)

Yawn.
follow the arrows

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
This kid is either pure evil or mentally ill.  It's hard for me to imagine someone being purely evil by choice, but it's certainly possible.

I mean, I was bulled and picked on too for a long time.  I got through it and ended up improving myself in the process.  Don't get this age of "grabbin a gun" whenever someone puts you down....life is full of put downs and ugly people puttin you down LOL!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
This kid has "Prag" written all over him...what a piece of shit.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
what a waist of life, he is a handsome young man and could of contribited to us but instead satan got to him first and he choose murder

Sweedee

• Getbig III
This right here is the true pussification of Murrica.  Bitches can't handle real life, so they go shooting people left and right.  I read he was bullied, and that sucks.... I was bullied A LOT - a whole fucking lot when I was a kid.... many people are.... but they don't go bizerk.... I turned that around, used that frustration and anger and turned it into sports and athletics and eventually bodybuilding!

Hope this guy gets it so bad in jail and decides to take his own life out of misery!

you should have bit them ach

;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
The kid weighs a buck fifty if he's lucky. He's going to get massacred.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

Did you have friends in school when you were a kid?  ::)