Author Topic: This hand that pulled the trigger to kill your son now masturbates to the memory  (Read 17285 times)

Sweedee

• Getbig III
Did you have friends in school when you were a kid?  ::)

Imagine Adam sandler in the "waterboy" movie and the relationship he had to his mom.
Now, switch out Sandler with Uberman and there you go

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Well, the young man is now 18 and is going to serve a life sentence.

That little boy does not know the hell that awaits him.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
Well, the young man is now 18 and is going to serve a life sentence.

That little boy does not know the hell that awaits him.

"1"

he is fucked literally
T

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Why did the judge allow him to address the family, especially after seeing his "killer" shirt? Bullshit.

After sentencing you have the right to make a statement. Judge wouldn't have known he was gonna pull that. Usually this is when the convicted cry, tell their family they love them, and apologize. It looks good on your record for when you are up for appeal and/or parole.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Wasnt a random shooting, the guy he shot first and was targeting was dating his ex gf, he had threatened to beat him up and started to lift weights so he could fight him, the rest were in the wrong place at the wrong time.This reaction in court is a little surprising as everyone who knew him said that he just snapped as normally he was a nice normal kid.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What name did he post under on getbig?

f450

• Getbig IV
these goddamn ni... oh wait  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
these goddamn ni... oh wait  ::)

;D

Another white menace put down.

UMPlabs

• Getbig II

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
^^
The asshole should have been ties to a gasoline soaked mattress and lit on fire, I've seen it done to undeserving people, why NOT to him I don't know...
He'll get his inside the prison, however- someone will take him out JUST for the street cred!!!

I hope so. But, if I was ruler of his country, this kid would be killed and his organs harvested and given to young children who need transplants. This country has gone a bit soft which is why shit like this happens.

ob205

• Getbig III
I'm sure he had real hard white privileged life. Harvest organs for Derek Anthony.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
he is fucked literally

Yep, and he will be very popular amongst the inmates, wolf whistles everywhere.

Everyone will want to bed him and his cute 18 yo toshie.

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
prison may not be so gentle for him

He'll probably "check in" for his own safety once he realizes what life on the inside is all about. 
I

prizm

• Getbig III
Well, some can handle life, others cannot.

Live by the Sword, die by the Sword.

He chose his path.

yep

that kid is in for a brutal exit out of this world. good riddance

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
There are probably those that are saying "Have mercy on him.  He is just a child.  Just get him some therapy and he can be a productive member of society"

Those are the people that deserve the same fate as the families of this little twats victims.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Man, there is a lot of homosexual fantasy shit on here. If someone is caught having sex with another dude in prison, they should just be offed right there. It's part of the punishment. Some of these people get out at some point. I don't really like building the deviants up another level. And someone is sick enough to fuck this dumb mother fucker, just kill both of them.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
Man, there is a lot of homosexual fantasy shit on here. If someone is caught having sex with another dude in prison, they should just be offed right there. It's part of the punishment. Some of these people get out at some point. I don't really like building the deviants up another level. And someone is sick enough to fuck this dumb mother fucker, just kill both of them.

Naw, no fantasy shit.  This little monkey fuck needs to have his life destroyed daily.  Best way is for degrading and humiliating stuff to happen to him.  He can go sleep every night with thought that it will happen again tomorrow.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Naw, no fantasy shit.  This little monkey fuck needs to have his life destroyed daily.  Best way is for degrading and humiliating stuff to happen to him.  He can go sleep every night with thought that it will happen again tomorrow.

And how is that logic good for anyone? I support the death penalty more than that type of shit. You are a fag if you mess with guys period, it doesn't make you tough.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
And how is that logic good for anyone? I support the death penalty more than that type of shit. You are a fag if you mess with guys period, it doesn't make you tough.

Death is too easy for this little shit.  Personally, I think this kid deserves something more along the lines of the beginning of "Law Abiding Citizen".  Who says I am messing with guys.  Please tell me the logic in what this kid did.  The logic in his shirt.  The logic that went into letting him address the families.  Fuck him and the rest of his life.  Let it linger a while.  I can only hope he prays for a quick death that doesn't come so quickly.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
is Lane an Anglo-Saxon surname?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Wasnt a random shooting, the guy he shot first and was targeting was dating his ex gf, he had threatened to beat him up and started to lift weights so he could fight him,

I KNEW IT!

I knew he must've had some animosity towards the people he shot :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
If his fate his being anally raped everyday you guys better keep tbombz out of this thread. Can you imagine tbombz doing some kind of psychopath shit in order to please his colon? Geez.  :-X

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If his fate his being anally raped everyday you guys better keep tbombz out of this thread. Can you imagine tbombz doing some kind of psychopath shit in order to please his colon? Geez.  :-X

I can see t doing that.  Unless an autoerotic asphyxiation mishap or a ruptured colon doesn't take him out first.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

dude?

Anglo-Saxon IS NOT as good as German-Austrian just ask Zane, Mentzer, and Arnold ;)