Author Topic: Obama MidEast trip already filled w - F A I L  (Read 1330 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama MidEast trip already filled w - F A I L
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 06:38:38 AM »
^^^^^ Retard & Loser.

Hi Benny - go get your fucking shine box

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 10:05:04 AM »
3333433 = crybaby  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 10:10:46 AM »
http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/protests-held-jordan-ahead-obama-visit-085156343.html

O-Twink being booed in Jordan too 

You agree with the Jordanian communist party?

Members of the Jordanian communist party demonstrated have demonstrated against US President Barack Obama's visit to the region by staging a protest in front of the US embassy.

"First of all, against their policy in Palestine, second, against their policy in the Arab countries. We believe that the United States is taking a stand which is against peace, democracy and against the real future of humanity."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 10:12:49 AM »

Members of the Jordanian communist party demonstrated have demonstrated against US President Barack Obama's visit to the region by staging a protest in front of the US embassy.

"First of all, against their policy in Palestine, second, against their policy in the Arab countries. We believe that the United States is taking a stand which is against peace, democracy and against the real future of humanity."

The enemy of my enemy is my friend   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 09:05:17 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 09:08:10 PM »

of course he does

333 is the biggest communist piece of shit on this board

He doesn't even believe people in this country should have the right to vote

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 09:09:41 PM »
of course he does

333 is the biggest communist piece of shit on this board

He doesn't even believe people in this country should have the right to vote

LOL!!!!   Obama's trip has been one massive FAIL 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 05:15:40 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

US unblocks $500 million in aid to Palestinians
The Times of Israel ^ | March 23, 2013 | Yoel Goldman
Posted on March 23, 2013 10:42:12 PM EDT by EinNYC

The US State Department announced on Friday that nearly $500 million in aid had been unblocked for transfer to the Palestinian Authority, months after Congress froze the funds in late-2012.

“To date, we have moved $295.7 million in fiscal year 2012 money… and $200 million in fiscal year 2013 assistance,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters.

The announcement came on the heels of US President Barack Obama’s first trip to Israel and the West Bank since assuming office in 2009.

The Palestinian Authority has been in the grips of a deep economic crisis, largely due to promised aid going undelivered. Additionally, Israel has stopped delivering Palestinian tax revenues to the PA — with the exception of a one-time payment of $100 million in January — following Palestine’s approved petition for non-member observer state status at the UN last November.

The Obama administration has been pushing for release of Congressional aid funds for some time, and it was unclear if any conditions were placed on the PA in exchange for delivery.

In a meeting with PA President Mahmoud Abbas on Thursday in Ramallah, however, Obama reportedly asked the Palestinian leader to refrain from turning to the International Criminal Court “for any reason,” including settlement expansion. The PA has consistently threatened to address its grievances against Israel at the Hague in recent months.

According to London-based daily Asharq Al-Awsat, Abbas said he would turn to the Court if Israel began to build in the controversial E1 corridor that connects East Jerusalem with the West Bank settlement of Maaleh Adumim, but that he would wait two months before doing so. Israel announced plans to build in the area after Abbas’s unilateral move for a status upgrade at the UN.

In an apparent reversal from his first-term policy of supporting a settlement freeze, Obama stated Thursday that Palestinians cannot expect for Israel to agree to preconditions for negotiations. The New York Times also reported a softening in Abbas’s position, citing talking points leaked before the PA leader’s meeting with the US president. According to the report, Abbas is so eager to resume peace negotiations that he is now willing to forgo a public Israeli announcement of a settlement freeze.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 06:37:29 AM »
Jon Stewart Rips Obama For A Pointless Trip To Israel: 'We Are Powerless!'

Brett LoGiurato|5 minutes ago|2|

inShare.

Email
 More

Comedy Central
Jon Stewart was not as impressed with President Barack Obama's trip to Israel as some other political pundits, mocking Obama for not proposing any new solutions to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as many other recent presidents.

Stewart, who returned from a two-week hiatus, first did not buy Obama's assertion that the matzo he tasted was "good."

"I'm going to stop you right there Mr. President," Stewart said. "Good matzo? That's what's known in the business as a goy-tell. Because unless that matzo was slathered in fluffernutter or jammed inside a chipwich, it tastes like the box it came in. ... You're allowed to say matzo sucks, trust me."

But Stewart also criticized Obama for his highly praised speech to young Israelis, during which he advocated a two-state solution to the conflict.

"An American president sketching out a path to an Israeli state, a Palestinian state. Why did no one think of this sooner?" Stewart said, before playing clips of Presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George H.W. Bush saying pretty much the exact same thing.

"We are [expletive] powerless!" Stewart exclaimed.

Watch the full clip below:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jon-stewart-obama-israel-daily-show-march-25-2013-3#ixzz2OeX8YTia