Author Topic: Obama MidEast trip already filled w - F A I L  (Read 1342 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hot Mic Catches Obama Trashing Fellow Americans While Overseas, “It’s Good To Get Away From Congress”…

I’m sure they feel likewise.

Via The Hill:

A hot microphone caught President Obama in a moment of candor on Wednesday as he was greeted on the tarmac in Israel for the first overseas trip of his second term.

“It’s good to get away from Congress,” the president said to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, provoking a throaty laugh from his counterpart. ceremony.

Netanyahu joked that he knew of a few bars the two could patronize in Tel Aviv, a reference to an interview Obama gave in which he said he wanted to wear a fake mustache and mingle with regular folks during his trip.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/20/obamas-limo-breaks-down-in-tel-aviv-after-gas-snafu-see-the-pictures

LMFAO!!!!

What a complete joke O-Twink is. 

So how was this Obama's fault? Do you actually think the POTUS fuels up his own vehicle?
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So how was this Obama's fault? Do you actually think the POTUS fuels up his own vehicle?

he=troll

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you didn't know obama fuels his own limo  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D this has got to be one of the all time dumbest threads on getbig         the stupid party  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
he=troll

Everything associated w obama is the same - FAIL

Remember this gem?   Michelle's fat ass would not even let the limo get over the hump

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Epic Cry About Anything Thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

FAIL

24KT

• Getbig V
The words of Shakespeare come to mind: Much Ado About Nothing  ::) ::)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama MidEast trip already filled w - F A I L
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 02:50:40 PM »
Caroline Glick, Senior Contributing Editor of the Jerusalem Post said the Israeli people consider President Obama "a hostile president overall," on "Mornings on the Mall" on WMAL-FM in Washington DC. 

Appearing with Brian Wilson and myself Wednesday morning, Glick said the Israeli people "can't figure out what he's doing here," when asked about the mood in Jerusalem as the President's plane touched down for the first time in his presidency. 

"Essentially his goal is to empower the un-electable, incredibly radical left in Israel to put pressure on the Israeli government for whatever concessions he wants it to make to the PLO," said Glick in evaluating the reasons why Obama will be meeting with university students and members of the Palestinian Government during his visit. 

When asked about how the installment of Chuck Hagel as the Secretary of Defense was received by the Israeli people, Glick said, "It's a hostile act." 

Listen to the entire interview: 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 05:44:49 PM »
Andrea Mitchell: Obama And Netanyahu Have "One Of The Worst Relationships I Can Remember"
http://newsbusters.org/ ^ | March 20, 2013 | Noel Sheppard
Posted on March 20, 2013 8:27:55 PM EDT by Biggirl

Brace yourselfs, for NBC's Andrea Mitchell - on MSNBC no less - actually criticized Barack Obama Wednesday.

During a News Nation segment about the President's trip to Israel, Mitchell said his relationship with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is "one of the worst" she can remember going all the way back to her years covering Ronald Reagan (video follows with transcript and commentary):

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 06:51:19 PM »
We don't need a good relationship with them.

It's them that need a good relationship with us. IIRC, they aren't sending us millions of dollars.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 07:10:35 AM »
 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 07:33:47 AM »
Obama Speaks Under Arafat Banner
 The Weekly Standard ^ | 03/21/2013 | Daniel Halper

Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:12:44 AM by pepsi_junkie

At a press conference today in Ramallah, President Barack Obama addressed the assembled journalists while standing under a Yasser Arafat banner:

"Hope everyone saw presser. If not there, it was notable that Obama and Abbas spoke from under a banner bearing pictures of Arafat and Abbas. Also another big banner was hanging on wall nearby with Abbas kind of superimposed on Arafat," the White House pool reporter notes.

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
Obama's Middle East policy in tatters: Column

James S. Robbins 7:13p.m. EDT March 20, 2013

U.S is now less popular in the region than at the end of the George W. Bush administration.

President Obama's first journey to Israel as president comes amid earth-shattering change in Middle East, much of it for the worse. The Arab Spring, which once raised hopes of freedom and dignity, has diverged onto the dark path of Islamist authoritarian rule. In Syria, tens of thousands of people have died in a bitter civil war that might have recently seen its first use of chemical weapons. And Iran continues its march toward nuclear weapons capability, heedless of international condemnation. Obama's effort to seek peace between Palestinians and Israelis is in tatters.

That's why the White House has been lowering expectations for Obama's trip to Israel all this week. He will announce no new peace plan, grand design or major foreign policy initiative. His advisers are calling the trip a "listening tour." That is what you call a state visit when you have little to say.

Failed beginning

Despite downgrading the trip, many see Obama's arrival as the sequel to his 2009 visit to Cairo, where he announced a "new beginning" with the Muslim world. Four years later, that doesn't auger well for renewed efforts in Israel and the West Bank. According to the latest survey by the Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project, confidence in Obama in Muslim countries dropped from 33% to 24% in his first term. Approval of Obama's policies declined even further, from 34% to 15%. And support for the United States in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Pakistan is lower today than it was in 2008 in the closing year of George W. Bush's administration. That collapse of support has not happened elsewhere.

In his Cairo speech, Obama pledged a relationship between America and Muslims around the world "based on mutual interest and mutual respect." But in 2013, interests are diverging, and respect is in short supply.

Of all the strained relationships in the Middle East, the partnership with Israel is the most important and potentially the most easily repaired. Obama is not popular in the country. A poll released last week showed he had a scant 10% approval rating in Israel, with an additional 32% saying they respect but don't like him. But the president is making significant symbolic gestures to heal the breach, such as visiting the grave site of Theodor Herzl, the founder of modern Zionism. It's being interpreted as showing support for the Jewish people's historic connection to the land of Israel, something Obama avoided in his first term.

Unpopular in Palestine

If Israelis don't like Obama, Palestinians are even less favorable.Washington's perceived failure to take a harder line with Israel over the final status of Jerusalem, and U.S. opposition to President Mahmoud Abbas' successful campaign for higher Palestinian status in the United Nations, have engendered a deep sense of frustration. Passions spilled over in Bethlehem this week, when young Palestinians defaced a billboard with Obama's image and burned pictures of him in the streets. Obama's symbolic nods to Israel's history are likely to raise Palestinian ire even further.

The hope that Obama will say the right things in Thursday's speech at Jerusalem's convention center is negated by doubts he will follow through. The president has to assure Israelis and Palestinians that he is still engaged if the peace process has any chance of moving forward. In part, this means convincing them that he still matters.

James S. Robbins is a senior fellow in national security affairs at the American Foreign Policy Council.

In addition to its own editorials, USA TODAY publishes diverse opinions from outside writers, including our Board of Contributors.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
We shouldn't be sending any money out of the US beyond whatever minimal amount will decrease immigration or bombs.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 11:18:56 PM »

U.S is now less popular in the region than at the end of the George W. Bush administration.

Well then I guess your job is done then huh? That is your job isn't it? ...to foment & spread anti-Obama sentiment everywhere?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 01:58:12 AM »
Well then I guess your job is done then huh? That is your job isn't it? ...to foment & spread anti-Obama sentiment everywhere?

Yeah, cuz i am the cause of this.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 03:56:58 AM »
Every US president has to kiss their ass. He's no different.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »

Related Videos | expand

PRESIDENT OBAMA: So I think it’s important for us to work through this process, even if there are irritants on both sides. The Israelis have concerns about rockets flying into their cities last night. And it would be easy for them to say, you see, this is why we can’t have peace because we can’t afford to have our kids in beds sleeping and suddenly a rocket comes through the roof. But my argument is even though both sides may have areas of strong disagreement, may be engaging in activities that the other side considers to be a breach of good faith, we have to push through those things to try to get to an agreement -- because if we get an agreement then it will be very clear what the nature of that agreement is: There will be a sovereign Palestinian state, a sovereign Jewish State of Israel.

And those two states I think will be able to deal with each other the same way all states do. I mean, the United States and Canada has arguments once in a while, but they’re not the nature of arguments that can’t be solved diplomatically.

LMFAO!!!!!!  What an idiot 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 06:13:03 AM »
Sandstorm grounds Obama's helicopter
By GEOFF EARLE DC Bureau Chief
Last Updated: 7:51 AM, March 22, 2013
Posted: 7:50 AM, March 22, 2013

JERUSALEM – First “the Beast” had a breakdown, and now a wicked sandstorm has grounded President Obama’s helicopter.

It was a warm, clear morning when Obama toured Mt. Hertzl and visited Yad Vashem, Israel’s museum to the Holocaust.

But biting winds arrived ahead of schedule here, making it unsafe for Obama to fly by helicopter to Palestinian-controlled Bethlehem, about a 30 minute drive from Jerusalem. Helicopter is the mode of transport Obama used the last time he went into Palestinian-controlled territory, a visit to Ramallah on Thursday.

Consequently, Obama’s motorcade – which topped 30 cars when it wound through Jerusalem’s streets last night – had to crawl through the hilly roads and clear an Israeli checkpoint to get to Bethlehem.

At times, the motorcade was barely moving – not the speed preferred by the lead-footed Secret Service.

When Obama got to Bethlehem, security had cleared visitors after Manger Square.

Obama then toured the Church of the Nativity, built atop the cave where Jesus is believed to have been born.

At Ben-Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, where a departure ceremony was planned, staff were taking down flags amid the fierce winds, a photographer on the scene told The Post.

Obama’s steel-plated limo, known as "the Beast," broke down before the trip, and the Secret Service had to bring in a replacement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.