Author Topic: Democide - murder by government - 262 million people in the 20th century  (Read 6502 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

Clearly we need to ban governments, NOT guns.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Clearly we need to ban governments, NOT guns.

I'm for gun control, if we start with the government.  8)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
262 million.  I hope gun control can bring that number down.  It will be worth it even if it saves one life.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
262 million people, Not nearly enough if you ask me, how the fuck are we going to get the population to a manageable level.  No wonder we are in the shit, Governments are soft, they need to get rock hard and take charge. Hopefully this century we will bag at least 4-5 billion.  Keep the Chinese they make stuff really cheap, keep the japanese, they are great Innovators and Sony is awesome.  Eradicate half of India, half of America all of North Korea, Africa, the whole Middle east, and that would be a good start. JMO
V

Method101

• Getbig V
You need to relax and listen to some good Engrish music.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
262 million people, Not nearly enough if you ask me, how the fuck are we going to get the population to a manageable level.  No wonder we are in the shit, Governments are soft, they need to get rock hard and take charge. Hopefully this century we will bag at least 4-5 billion.  Keep the Chinese they make stuff really cheap, keep the japanese, they are great Innovators and Sony is awesome.  Eradicate half of India, half of America all of North Korea, Africa, the whole Middle east, and that would be a good start. JMO
how about they start with you and your family you fucken psychopathic lunatic, WTF is wrong with you

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
how about they start with you and your family you fucken psychopathic lunatic, WTF is wrong with you
I am not afraid, whatever will be, will be.  And fuck off, like you give a fuck about anybody but you and a handful of people.  The majority of the inhabitants on this planet are simply oxygen thieves.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I am not afraid, whatever will be, will be.  And fuck off, like you give a fuck about anybody but you and a handful of people.  The majority of the inhabitants on this planet are simply oxygen thieves.
you have completely lost it, control yourself you fucken psycho fuck.

Yes I care about the entire planet, no one is better then anyone and everyone deserves a fair shot at life, hard to believe people are like me all over the world to a fucken lunatic like you cause you were not loved as a child by your mother and probably raped and forced to suck full grown mens dick and this is why you are such a miserable fucken pathetic human being full of hatred towards the world, go commit suicide before you go on a serial killing spree you PIECE OF SHIT

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
you have completely lost it, control yourself you fucken psycho fuck.

Yes I care about the entire planet, no one is better then anyone and everyone deserves a fair shot at life, hard to believe people are like me all over the world to a fucken lunatic like you cause you were not loved as a child by your mother and probably raped and forced to suck full grown mens dick and this is why you are such a miserable fucken pathetic human being full of hatred towards the world, go commit suicide before you go on a serial killing spree you PIECE OF SHIT
So, you care about the entire planet and how everyone deserves a fair shot at life and then you follow that with a rant on how you would love to see me die and what a piece of shit I am.  It sounds like you only care about those who agree with your opinion, the rest can burn in a fiery hell.  The dead give away that you are a complete moron was when you stated 'no one is better then anyone', which is an absolute absurdity and believed by only the simplest of people.  We have a complete system based on who is better than the other, and have done for some time now.  Your belief we are all equal is utopian nonsense.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
What about Australia?  Maybe they should kill all the long term unemployed?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
So, you care about the entire planet and how everyone deserves a fair shot at life and then you follow that with a rant on how you would love to see me die and what a piece of shit I am.  It sounds like you only care about those who agree with your opinion, the rest can burn in a fiery hell.  The dead give away that you are a complete moron was when you stated 'no one is better then anyone', which is an absolute absurdity and believed by only the simplest of people.  We have a complete system based on who is better than the other, and have done for some time now.  Your belief we are all equal is utopian nonsense.
Yes it's because I love the people of this world that I want to see you die, you are a psychotic lunatic, you hate the world therefor you do not have a right to live in it. I can care less who agrees with me or not but anybody that wants people to die is fucken low-life scum-bag that deserves to die, period.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
When I said no one s better then anyone, I meant all humans are born equally you retard, black, white, chinese etc...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
When I said no one s better then anyone, I meant all humans are born equally you retard, black, white, chinese etc...
People aren't born equal retard, do you think the child of royalty is as equal as a beggars child from India, I don't think so.  And it is my love for the world that wants to see the Population controlled.  The world is over burdened, and because of this many suffer, this isn't going to get better, only worse.  Perhaps if you weren't born in such fortunate circumstances that sees you have access to good food, clean drinking water etc etc you wouldn't have such a ridiculous hippy dippy attitude.  

The fact is, billions of people would be better of dead, as they are never going to get access to the resources they need to live a fulfilling life (mainly because greedy first world countries who purchase shit they don't even need have successfully created a corrupt system that has made it easy for them to steal an abundance of loot for themselves at the expense of billions of other people).  The billions who live in abject poverty and misery would be euthanised if they were animals, but I suppose then, how would spoiled first worlders feel good about themselves if they didn't have a miserly third world to donate a crumb too from their abundant stolen bounty.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
A hero of the democide movement

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Lets only hope so. We are becoming overpopulated due to the monkeys over in Africa and the retard middle eastern's who have sex with 12 year olds when they are 80 years old and get the 12 year old pregnant, which will make his 10th child.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Perhaps if Governments killed the millions of Gun Nutters we could solve two problems at once.  What a nice change it would be to no longer have to listen to Gun Nut Propaganda.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
A hero of the democide movement

Like you give a shit about millions of dead Russian Peasants.  The fact is if Governments utilised mass sterilisation they wouldn't have to murder them en masse later on.
V

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
On one hand E-tool cries about gun control and the innocents killed and then on the other he advocates killing billions to control the population.

Yup, shit troll. Should stick to running away from toy poodles.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Like you give a shit about millions of dead Russian Peasants.  The fact is if Governments utilised mass sterilisation they wouldn't have to murder them en masse later on.

Actually, I DO care about them. 

MikMaq

On one hand E-tool cries about gun control and the innocents killed and then on the other he advocates killing billions to control the population.

I'll actually agree with you on this one.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

haha... It took me a little bit to get it.

He's definitely just fucking with people.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

Yes, I worked that out a while ago.  Either that or he is crazy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

No he is not, he is a fucken raving madman

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Another leader of the democide movement

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Yes, I worked that out a while ago.  Either that or he is crazy.
I am Crazy - But seriously, mass sterilisation needs to be introduced pronto!  Otherwise this shit is going to get out of hand. 
V