Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Phil Heath will take 3rd place at the O this year....  (Read 5576 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
Re: 2013 Olympia - Phil Heath will take 3rd place at the O this year....
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 02:22:46 PM »

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 03:58:48 PM »
Hahaha!

Jay is a non-factor, especially since I sincerely doubt he'll even enter the '13 Olympia.

I reckon Phil will win again.  Kai ... to employ a bad joke, you might as well juggle a bunch of grapefruits, pick one and use it to decide how he'll place.  IF I were him, I'd concentrate on doing the very same shit I did last year EXCEPT I'd work like crazy to bring those mid-traps up.  There are a lot of naysayers who'll say I'm being naive or whatever, but if you've actually watched Kai train and know just a tick about anatomy (I'm not talking Jason "Squeaky Lord's" PECTORIAL MAJORS! here ;D~), it's painfully obvious that he really DOES need someone to tell him what to do, at least when it comes to certain bodyparts.  His lats are probably as thick as anybody's, but when Dorian's telling him about upper-back detail (read, in part: thick middle and lower traps), the poor guy gets this gormless look on his face.

Shawn Rhoden still impresses me as much as a road bump.  No.  That's not fair.  I have seen him in some poses where he did look pretty awesome, no shit.  But overall, I just don't "get" him.  He has great-shaped abs, a small waist and big arms in a photo-op type pose, but apart from that, why are so many riding his jockstrap?  It reminds me of Serge Nubret.  So many of those Ironagers practically swallowed his dick whole in praising his this that and the other, but the fact is, apart from literally a handful of poses,  Nubret was NOT anything special.  

Let the IA guys, especially that one really skinny moron who posts endless pics of Reeves and that fat-assed Charles Atlas*, decry me.  Oh, I don't appreciate juiced-up Serge for who he was; I underestimate his side-chest pose, even if at the same time I point to his comparatively weak back and leg development.

*Do I have to fucking name myself Heisenberg here once and for all?  Anyone familiar with both sites knows perfectly well what I'm talking about.  And contrary to popular belief, there are IA mods who are stand-up guys and permit some conflict -- at least, before, the mud-slinging REALLY starts :)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »
I could care less, the Mr Olympia gets more boring with every year.............

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 04:12:42 PM »
Jay is a non-factor, especially since I sincerely doubt he'll even enter the '13 Olympia.

I thought that too.  But then he signed a contract and did a really convincing interview to the contrary. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 05:11:22 PM »

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 08:34:48 PM »

Kai is asking to be arrested for public indecency.
I am a mini beast

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath taking 3rd place at the O this year....
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 07:41:49 AM »
Why not? That is a typical thing Phil Heath could spout. He is of the primadonna kind.

it was also right after the interviewer said Kai pushed you hard this year. Phil flipped his shit.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 07:45:28 AM »

Kai Greene just might do it this year.  One small mistake by Phil, and bam - a new champion for 2013.

His gut looks out of control on recent pics.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 08:12:58 AM »

2 COPS IN BACKROUND'HEY I HEARD HE BANGED A GRAPEFRUIT,,OTHER COP' U DON'T SAY' NOTHING LIKE FRESH SQUEEZED JUICE.