Author Topic: Carb cycling'  (Read 13394 times)

adrain

• Getbig III
Re: Carb cycling'
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2013, 08:36:50 AM »
yes man, that was the guy i meant.

this is the most phenomenal physique imagineable.

all the way perfect.

no gyno either, so must be natural :D
no doubt great great physique can't hàte.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2013, 08:58:06 AM »
Those pecs are awesome (no homo obviously)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2013, 08:59:49 AM »
Those pecs are awesome (no homo obviously)

Yep. Adrain, what have you done over the years to develop your full chest? I remember that you're a big bencher and a heavy bencher.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2013, 09:38:10 AM »
Yep. Adrain, what have you done over the years to develop your full chest? I remember that you're a big bencher and a heavy bencher.
yup lots of heavy presses years of 4 sets of 4-6 reps type sessions  of flat incline and dumbbell presses, ending with high reps cables and or dips.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2013, 10:02:01 AM »
yup lots of heavy presses years of 4 sets of 4-6 reps type sessions  of flat incline and dumbbell presses, ending with high reps cables and or dips.

were all 4 of those sets heavy sets, or only the last set?

also, what's your waist measure?

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »
were all 4 of those sets heavy sets, or only the last set?

also, what's your waist measure?
after Im warmed its all heavy working sets.  Last time I measured it was a tad over 28 inches

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2013, 05:13:25 PM »
after Im warmed its all heavy working sets.  Last time I measured it was a tad over 28 inches

fuck! that's very impressive to have a 28 inch waist at your size :o

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 08:19:20 PM »
fuck! that's very impressive to have a 28 inch waist at your size :o

yea lol

I think most of the hate that adrain gets here is b/c he is a genetic freak. Tons of people have slammed higher dosages and ended up looking nothing like adrain.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2013, 09:35:06 PM »
This is where I get confused. Does andro gel make one considered still in the natural category for this. Cuz I'm not running high dosages because the absorption rate is shit. I imagine at 700mg a week I'm still at a natty 30 year old's level.

I prefer cardio at low intensity. I like carbs. Wanna carve down some fat. Was gonna do that OTH diet but it says for juicers.
TBH bro, it will work for non juicers too, however if you are not on juice you are more susceptible to burning muscle on low carbs and that is why I say it is for juicers. If you have 10lb of muscle to spare by all means try my approach

Adrain is a beast, insane physique, great insertion on a tiny waist and he is strong as fuck, stronger then me. Props bro

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2013, 09:43:18 PM »
That's not Flexington Steele. I don't know who that is. He looks great but Adrain is still better.
You guys need to define what  ''best physique'' means. Are we talking best physique in a bodybuilding contest based on judges or are we talking opinions, preferences and appeal?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 11:35:25 PM »
That negro is not natural!
team b-boy

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2013, 11:38:41 PM »

Onetimehard might look like a natural, but he is not. i also don't think he's a negro, but a puerto rican.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2013, 11:44:29 PM »
Onetimehard might look like a natural, but he is not. i also don't think he's a negro, but a puerto rican.
He was talking about Adrain not me you idiot and I am not natural, far from it. I am from Costa Rica not Puerto Rican. Now do us all a favor and go get a job bro ;)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2013, 11:51:08 PM »
He was talking about Adrain not me you idiot and I am not natural, far from it. I am from Costa Rica not Puerto Rican. Now do us all a favor and go get a job bro ;)

ok, ratard, go read my post again - i said that although you look like you might be natural you are not natural.  guess they didnt teach you how to read in collage. 

why should i get a job? my mom gives me a bigger allowance than you make in a year.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2013, 12:01:58 AM »
ok, ratard, go read my post again - i said that although you look like you might be natural you are not natural.  guess they didnt teach you how to read in collage. 

why should i get a job? my mom gives me a bigger allowance than you make in a year.
lol, you do realize that I have my own business and that I employ people don't you. LOL,.... and I called you an idiot cause you did not know he was talking about Adrain or you would not have said I am not a negroid you imbecile, looks like you are the one that needs to learn how to read. You are not educated, you don't have a job and are worthless, I envy you.

ya, I really look natural  ::)    stupid

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2013, 02:50:45 AM »
lol, you do realize that I have my own business and that I employ people don't you. LOL,.... and I called you an idiot cause you did not know he was talking about Adrain or you would not have said I am not a negroid you imbecile, looks like you are the one that needs to learn how to read. You are not educated, you don't have a job and are worthless, I envy you.

ya, I really look natural  ::)    stupid

Bro ignore this clown if you knew who he was, you'd lol. He's got the biggest mouth and lowest intelligence you'd ever seen on a chinaman. He's a withered little chinaman that's gotten too big for his britches that wishes he was black and would like play cuckold to Falcon. Jeo-Lee Yun....oh brother ::).  In addition he enjoys being verbally raped by many on the board. He's just another in a long line internet warriors that would be like his people, submissive little weaklings in person. This is his outlet to be tough. He's cute...little tough guy.  He's ashamed of being a chinaman and nurses his wounds by treating himself to what he perceives to be nice cars to make up for what he lacks in physical stature (which is alot), blows his money on strippers because this is the closest he'll get to intimate female contact outside of his mother. Did I mention he's ashamed of being a chinaman? No wonder he's so bitter.

The hilarious part is he believes he's witty, or that he's making a name for himself here. English is obviously not his mother tongue. The little fella is just trying to make a name for himself somewhere in the world. Something he can't do even with money. Makes sense why he changed his screen name.
LOL... This little yellow bastard is a joke......See a shrink Yun and quit building liquor stores in black neighborhoods.

I go now Meesta Yun.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 03:55:37 AM »
That's not Flexington Steele. I don't know who that is. He looks great but Adrain is still better.
It's Myseone

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 05:16:10 AM »

Brutal jealousy. You can't handle the fact that Adrain is on record that he has never, ever taken roids. He once took an ill-advised ph cycle that gave him raging gyno and since then he has been natty. He built that body through hard work, protein, and now has stats to rival Arnold at his best. The guy benches nearly 600lbs and has 23 inch arms - ALL NATURAL BABY. Adrain is new template for the modern natural warrior. He literally tramples a path over the broken skulls of washed up juicers and needle addicts.

Don't hate, try to emulate.
O

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 06:40:52 AM »
The hate is JEALOUSY. Pure and simple.

I don't know where people get this "getbiggers hate on everyone with a good physique, y'all are just jealous" nonsense from.  

There are tons of guys on here with great builds and/or great strength who get props for it because they meet two criteria:
(1) Are impressive
(2) Are transparent about whether they used PED to achieve it

This is not a board of meatheads.  There are lots of posters on here who are really smart and know a lot about a lot of things, including bodybuilding and the associated drug use.  You can't come on here with an obviously drug-fueled physique posting videos of super-human strength feats, claim natural status, and expect to get respected even if you're on "Team Universe" (::)).

edit: vvvv haha

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2013, 07:16:31 AM »

Brutal jealousy. You can't handle the fact that Adrain is on record that he has never, ever taken roids. He once took an ill-advised ph cycle that gave him raging gyno and since then he has been natty. He built that body through hard work, protein, and now has stats to rival Arnold at his best. The guy benches nearly 600lbs and has 23 inch arms - ALL NATURAL BABY. Adrain is new template for the modern natural warrior. He literally tramples a path over the broken skulls of washed up juicers and needle addicts.

Don't hate, try to emulate.

1. I'm a 5ft5 heavyweight on stage, this negro is a twink next to me
2. Bench press is for bitches, I can out squat and out deadlift him any day of the week.
3. Suck my dick
team b-boy

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2013, 07:26:41 AM »
1. I'm a 5ft5 heavyweight on stage, this negro is a twink next to me
2. Bench press is for bitches, I can out squat and out deadlift him any day of the week.
3. Suck my dick

Do people have to look for you on stage?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2013, 07:28:55 AM »
Do people have to look for you on stage?
exactly  ;)

Seriously the Guy has a good physique but I know he is far from natural.
team b-boy

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2013, 07:41:48 AM »
 Yes, the 5'5 b-boy is now melting and angry. Telling people to 'suck his dick'. His anger is compounded by the compounds coursing  through his 5'5 body.

The natural, humble and drug-free package that Adrain has gifted to us has made this short, short man recreate a mini Hiroshima in his brain. His cerebral cortex is tattooed with an image of Adrain's natural, drug-free body.

Ultimately, Adrain has shown him a path - the path of the natural warrior - and b-boy knows his 5'5 body can never walk it. The jealous rage bubbling up inside this 5'5 mini mountain is really rage at himself. He lacked the courage, honesty and moral compass to guide him up the lonely, treacherous, steep path to the summit from the natural side.  Forever, he will wonder what it would have been to climb in the tracks left by Adrain's feet.
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2013, 07:44:05 AM »
Yes, the 5'5 b-boy is now melting and angry. Telling people to 'suck his dick'. His anger is compounded by the compounds coursing  through his 5'5 body.

The natural, humble and drug-free package that Adrain has gifted to us has made this short, short man recreate a mini Hiroshima in his brain. His cerebral cortex is tattooed with an image of Adrain's natural, drug-free body.

Ultimately, Adrain has shown him a path - the path of the natural warrior - and b-boy knows his 5'5 body can never walk it. The jealous rage bubbling up inside this 5'5 mini mountain is really rage at himself. He lacked the courage, honesty and moral compass to guide him up the lonely, treacherous, steep path to the summit from the natural side.  Forever, he will wonder what it would have been to climb in the tracks left by Adrain's feet.

and you can be damn sure that b-boy DOES NOT have a 28 inch waist

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2013, 08:07:24 AM »
Yes, the 5'5 b-boy is now melting and angry. Telling people to 'suck his dick'. His anger is compounded by the compounds coursing  through his 5'5 body.

Ultimately, Adrain has shown him a path - the path of the natural warrior - and b-boy knows his 5'5 body can never walk it. The jealous rage bubbling up inside this 5'5 mini mountain is really rage at himself. He lacked the courage, honesty and moral compass to guide him up the lonely, treacherous, steep path to the summit from the natural side.  Forever, he will wonder what it would have been to climb in the tracks left by Adrain's feet.

If "b-boy" just tried a trained a little harder and found out the importance of nutrient timing and proper creatine supplementation he would not have to resort to harmful penis shrinking substances like steroids.