Author Topic: Aurora, Colo., theater shooter James Holmes converts to Islam  (Read 1674 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
This sick, twisted kid is in the news again.....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/21/aurora-theater-shooter-james-holmes-converts-islam/

Aurora, Colo., theater shooter James Holmes converts to Islam

The man who shot up an Aurora, Colo., movie theater during a screening of “The Dark Knight Rises” last summer has reportedly converted to Islam and prays up to five times a day.

A prison source say the beard James Holmes sported in court last months represents his new-found faith. The source said Mr. Holmes has turned Muslim as a way of justifying his horrific crimes on July 20 which left 12 people dead and 58 people wounded, the Daily Mail reports.

“He has brainwashed himself into believing he was on his own personal jihad and that his victims were infidels,” the source told the National Enquirer.

Mr. Holmes now prays five times a day, sticks to a strict Muslim diet and spends hours each day studying the Koran, the source told the Enquirer.

But most Muslim inmates are not happy with the convict’s new religion.

“None of them condone forms of terrorism or extremism,” the source added. “And they don’t want their religion to be connected to that awful shooting.”

Mr. Holmes is charged with 166 counts, mostly for murder and attempted murder, the Mail reports. He could be executed or spend the rest of his life in prison if convicted. A Colorado judge entered a not guilty plea on his behalf earlier this month.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Aurora, Colo., theater shooter James Holmes converts to Islam
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 03:30:55 PM »
First time I'm hearing this but if he became Muslim and he's still insisting he did 'good' in some way clearly he hasn't learned the first thing the Qur'an teaches. No wonder the other inmates want nothing to do with him.

Islam condemns killing of innocent people.

Still I am curious on the details, as I see media sensationalism already saying "he sported a beard for his new found faith"  ::) Until we hear what he has to say, we only have media sensationalism to cover it all and as we all know, the media tries to use everything in order to malign Islam and Muslims anyways.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 03:47:25 PM »
Must be a G up.

stingray

• Getbig III

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 06:19:39 PM »
First time I'm hearing this but if he became Muslim and he's still insisting he did 'good' in some way clearly he hasn't learned the first thing the Qur'an teaches. No wonder the other inmates want nothing to do with him.

Islam condemns killing of innocent people.

Still I am curious on the details, as I see media sensationalism already saying "he sported a beard for his new found faith"  ::) Until we hear what he has to say, we only have media sensationalism to cover it all and as we all know, the media tries to use everything in order to malign Islam and Muslims anyways.

I think this kid is flat out sick in the head.  Next week he could become a Christian and the week after that belong to the church of marshmallows.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 07:45:27 AM »
A violent, illogical man converting to a violent, illogical faith. Stands to reason.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 06:50:34 AM »
The kid definitely knows his religions, wouldn't have made sense to become a Buddhist.  Islam is the ideal choice for terrorists.
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 03:35:12 PM »
lol christianity (i'm assuming his previous faith, sorry) can have him back any day!  :D
follow the arrows