Author Topic: 175 y/o Colt planning on moving from Connecticut  (Read 1732 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: 175 y/o Colt planning on moving from Connecticut
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 10:11:26 PM »
well i guess that makes it alright to fuck their employees,moving to another state is not going to help the company but it sure is going to hurt their employees
How do you even fucking know that jackass?  How do you know they aren't going to pay their employees well for the trouble? 

Yea, that's the way it usually goes but not always so don't come on here making statements about what hasn't happened until it does.  There's a decent chance people working for that company will be compensated just fine for their time.  For you to suggest otherwise before it happens is fucked.  Bitch after you know what's going on, not before.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 02:02:40 AM »
This is true. I live in CT and this state is full of self-serving assholes who love to do things like bitch about all the taxes we pay while at the same time continuing to re-elect the assholes who levied all those taxes on them. Bunch of morons here ruled by a democratic party that controls every facet of the state government.

X10000000000000000

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2013, 04:51:08 AM »
Not likely. He's jobless and lives in his parent's basement.

hahahahaha i have my own home,you on the other hand live with mommy,so until you get off your mothers tit you have no business complaining about anything,now go make my fu#king burger, mama's boy  :D :D :D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 04:56:18 AM »
As far as I know Ohio ranks like second or third in the nation for being "second amendment friendly".

Gotcha. That surprises me because I know that most areas are very liberal on many issues.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 09:41:22 AM »
hahahahaha i have my own home,you on the other hand live with mommy,so until you get off your mothers tit you have no business complaining about anything,now go make my fu#king burger, mama's boy  :D :D :D

Yes, yes. You're also ex-special-forces-turned-millionaire-businessman. Funny how you don't own your own business (nor are you self-employed) and yet you somehow find the time to post on here for 18 hours a day.  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2013, 10:58:33 AM »
Yes, yes. You're also ex-special-forces-turned-millionaire-businessman. Funny how you don't own your own business (nor are you self-employed) and yet you somehow find the time to post on here for 18 hours a day.  ::)

you have twice as many posts and you have spent 1/3 more time on here,hey but don't let the facts get in your way. ;D typ. repub

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 11:02:08 AM »
you have twice as many posts and you have spent 1/3 more time on here,hey but don't let the facts get in your way. ;D typ. repub

Posting from the group home does not count remember? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 11:10:48 AM »
Posting from the group home does not count remember? 

does posting from the slums count,nevermind you have well over 100000 post so obvious it counts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 11:13:19 AM »
does posting from the slums count,nevermind you have well over 100000 post so obvious it counts

Dont knock it till you tried it.   Slummin aint easy but somebodys' gotta do it!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 11:20:17 AM »
Dont knock it till you tried it.   Slummin aint easy but somebodys' gotta do it!!!

yeah but how can you have a nice car

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »

Factor in your gimmicks and you're in 240 territory.

You're on here all day, every day. Get a JOB.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2013, 01:33:58 PM »
Factor in your gimmicks and you're in 240 territory.

You're on here all day, every day. Get a JOB.

hahaha get your own life leave your poor mother alone, your in your  twenties get your own fu@king place.what kind of loser leaches off his mother,she  your mother not a life long day care center for berzurk fairy  :D :D :D :D