Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 294975 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Did Alex23 really used to pay Nasser to hang out?
« Reply #1100 on: November 27, 2013, 02:55:58 PM »
Of course, Earl, and this legitimises all your Levrone apparel purchases.

i own zero

E
E

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #1101 on: December 01, 2013, 12:31:19 AM »
All jokes aside, Nasser was a great friend. Our friendship was a reality check in many ways. Like a big brother I never had who took the time to put things in perspective and had the right to do so. I'm sure big-bobs can say the same.

I honestly don't even remember being able to pick up the check; He knew everyone in Mission valley and would make sure it never even reached the table. This is the kind of good person he was.

GodSpeed Nasser. Outmassing the Heavens by now  ;D
®

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1102 on: December 01, 2013, 12:46:00 AM »
I have no proof at all! maybe the guy was just fucking joking with me, but i did ask him why he hung out with alex and if he bought HGh from nasser, and he told me what I posted.as far as rami same kind of deal I heard he did some private posing for some rich men but they could of been men who had a stake in big ramy and were just makeing sure he was on track I can't prove any sex went on or money was given for a private posing session. I wasn;t there so maybe I shouldn't of said anything.That came from a good source though, this other guy said nasser owed him money for serostim and maybe was just dissing him because he was mad.
well this is the gossip and opinion board after all, not i have 100% proof and opinion board

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1103 on: December 01, 2013, 12:50:18 AM »
well this is the gossip and opinion board after all, not i have 100% proof and opinion board
. Kim is tracking your statements.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1104 on: December 01, 2013, 01:00:24 AM »
. Kim is tracking your statements.
the pic with kimbo un and his goggles always cracks me up  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1105 on: December 01, 2013, 05:15:57 AM »
the pic with kimbo un and his goggles always cracks me up  :D
Yes he is looking for Muslims trying to infiltrate into N Korea that want to live there.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #1106 on: December 01, 2013, 09:19:06 AM »
Brother I have no proof personally. I was noit at any of their lunches. But i did know a guy who sold Nasser serostim kits and he said nasser was lonsing alot of money and he owed him alot of cash for serostim kits so he could of made up the "magic crapet ride " thing because he was mad. But he did say alex would treat him to lunches and mainly they alwys went to buffets.
I was not there just posted because I heard this because we had the same HGH or we had at least one of the same HGH sources for serostim.I was told nasser was losing alot of money or was going broke and looking to make money. Apperently his finances were not great around the last year or two of his life from what I heard.

All lies but your english is so bad I'll let it pass LOL... . How was jail last time you were incarcerated? Did you get ass raped? How soon do you think you will head back?
®

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #1107 on: December 01, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »
I was really waiting for Nassers book...

... will team nasser finish it?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #1108 on: December 02, 2013, 12:16:20 PM »
I was really waiting for Nassers book...

... will team nasser finish it?

I do have a copy of his manuscript. Almost 600 pages. Nasser was concerned about the legal ramifications.
®

dustin

« Reply #1109 on: December 02, 2013, 12:31:58 PM »
I do have a copy of his manuscript. Almost 600 pages. Nasser was concerned about the legal ramifications.

Do you think it'll ever hit the masses?

I would love to read it even in it's raw form. I'm sure tons of other people would as well!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1110 on: December 02, 2013, 12:36:44 PM »
Do you think it'll ever hit the masses?

I would love to read it even in it's raw form. I'm sure tons of other people would as well!

Read this.  All you need to know.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

dustin

« Reply #1111 on: December 02, 2013, 12:43:05 PM »
Read this.  All you need to know.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

Thanks, but I read that years ago.

Need new schmoe material.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1112 on: December 02, 2013, 12:43:45 PM »
Thanks, but I read that years ago.

Need new schmoe material.

Ah the Nasser Pop-Up book with real glitter and posing oil

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty
« Reply #1113 on: December 02, 2013, 05:04:36 PM »
 :(

RIP Nasser

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: December 02, 2013, 08:44:09 PM »
when i met nasser in egypt we had launch together 2 times,.. i paid for the first and he paid for the second.. i did my best to pay the 2nd time telling him he was my guest and i should pay but he totally refused..

What's launch?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1115 on: December 02, 2013, 08:47:03 PM »
What's launch?

You think it's funny making fun of people who speak English as a second language, maggot!  >:(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: December 02, 2013, 08:52:32 PM »
Actually whitewidow is the one making up lies, you can't seriously believe there is this "other person" who is claming all this  ::)

Whitewidow is muckraking, nothing more nothing less. It's pathetic and disgusting.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1117 on: December 02, 2013, 08:54:00 PM »
What's launch?

It is when Nasser , who isn't dead BTW, launches his penis into the back-passage of a fan.
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1118 on: December 02, 2013, 08:55:46 PM »
hey bro I've been in this industry a long time and this shit happens unfortunately all the time.

guys are weird. they'll pay money to hang out with a pro. buy them dinners. give them kits and or anabolics to train with them. etc. its just a weird and creepy scene.

I'm not saying this is the case here but I hardly doubt this alex23 and Nasser just so happened to strike up an awesome friendship without some kind of initial contact used the guise of what I have written.

- 'hi Nasser, it's Alex 23 from the Internet, want to hang out?' hahaha ya keep thinking that it went down like that because I can assure you it did not.

more like

- 'hey Nasser it's Alex 23 from the Internet. do you do private training sessions?' etc. that's how it started. how genuine the relationship was at the end I don't know but it started w an offer of money for time.

More muck raking. Seems like some people want to drag others down to their level, maybe it's misery love company kind of thing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: December 02, 2013, 08:57:50 PM »
I'm sure this kind of shit happens in the "industry," what I'm saying is I personally know Alex and knew Nasser very well, and can confirm that these accusations are just internet B.S. 

I hung out with Alex and Nasser in 2009 at a sushi buffet, I believe that was when they first met although Alex can confirm.  There definitely weren't any "hey do you do private sessions" emails as you'd like to believe.

Thank you for this post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: December 02, 2013, 09:00:20 PM »
I have no proof at all! maybe the guy was just fucking joking with me, but i did ask him why he hung out with alex and if he bought HGh from nasser, and he told me what I posted.as far as rami same kind of deal I heard he did some private posing for some rich men but they could of been men who had a stake in big ramy and were just makeing sure he was on track I can't prove any sex went on or money was given for a private posing session. I wasn;t there so maybe I shouldn't of said anything.That came from a good source though, this other guy said nasser owed him money for serostim and maybe was just dissing him because he was mad.

If you have no prove and even if you did have proof, why are you bringing his shit up?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: December 02, 2013, 09:05:22 PM »
All jokes aside, Nasser was a great friend. Our friendship was a reality check in many ways. Like a big brother I never had who took the time to put things in perspective and had the right to do so. I'm sure big-bobs can say the same.

I honestly don't even remember being able to pick up the check; He knew everyone in Mission valley and would make sure it never even reached the table. This is the kind of good person he was.

GodSpeed Nasser. Outmassing the Heavens by now  ;D

Isn't is sad that you feel you must explain your friendship with Nasser? These jokers don't deserve your time or an explanation. The sad thing is they probably never had a serious friendship with another person in their entire lives and they just don't get how it is possible.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: December 02, 2013, 09:07:51 PM »
You think it's funny making fun of people who speak English as a second language, maggot!  >:(

How do you expect them to ever learn if no one calls them on their errors. Anyway, it was probably a typo. Look who's being a little too serious now?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #1123 on: December 02, 2013, 10:57:02 PM »
Isn't is sad that you feel you must explain your friendship with Nasser? These jokers don't deserve your time or an explanation. The sad thing is they probably never had a serious friendship with another person in their entire lives and they just don't get how it is possible.

Agreed. This place has gotten rotten to the point of no return the last 3 years or so. When gimmicks make "fake" gimmicks just to blame it on real posters like us yet mods & admin don't shit about it (in fact participate in some instance), it's pretty much over.
®

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty is dead
« Reply #1124 on: December 02, 2013, 11:33:10 PM »
Palumbo outlived Nasser.

Hell, even Kovacs outlived Nasser.

Kovacs JUST died. Hope it wasn't your post that cursed him.