Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 293625 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty is dead
« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2013, 12:11:14 AM »
If u would of invited him to Austria instead for some ass instead of him going to Egypt for some, we would have big sexy glasses on earth

:(
You mean Australia.  Nasser told me had been to Aussie years ago. I am still in shock, can't believe he has passed away.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #301 on: March 22, 2013, 12:14:23 AM »
You mean Australia.  Nasser told me had been to Aussie years ago. I am still in shock, can't believe he has passed away.

Did u ever get a chance to meet him in person k?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: March 22, 2013, 12:16:21 AM »
Did u ever get a chance to meet him in person k?
No, only talked to him a few times on Facebook.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2013, 12:21:37 AM »
No, only stalked to him few times on Facebook.

fixed
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2013, 12:23:26 AM »

fixed
Be respectful Nasser has gone

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2013, 12:30:51 AM »
Wonder who he lift his ASC trophy to in his will ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: March 22, 2013, 12:34:18 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #307 on: March 22, 2013, 12:34:44 AM »
No offence to Booty...But the only time i've ever talked to Nassar online was he said to me and I quote
"who Booty, ya I bet she was a hot piece of ass before electricity". Pretty funny mofo...

dustin

« Reply #308 on: March 22, 2013, 12:38:11 AM »
I think so...But i also think that they are allowed to eat massive amounts of food while still seeing abs because of all the drugs they take...In my gym, there's a few really big dudes who never do cardio. Yet have abs with massive guts...In fact, they laugh at me for doing cardio.Its as if they have no clue of the belly they have. And thats because of the abs they have while having a 40 inch belly. :-\

They laugh now but when their lives are cut short you'll be the last one laughing.

I've been doing lots of cardio lately and no juice. I will eventually juice again but no mega dosed protein, no diuretics (never used them) and no massive carbs and insulin and shit like that. Guys like Serge Nubret never did shit like that and looked great right until the end.

A lot of the abuse in this sport is both needless and shameless. There are way more problems that are never talked about. Fucking disgusting.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2013, 12:44:04 AM »
PIP Nasser

He's just about the only pro who seemed like a cool guy to me.  Interesting life -- who really knows what he did, how he got his money, etc.?  His interviews are legendary within the bodybuilding community, and he's one of the best mass monsters ever (uncrowned Mr. O and all that).

His back was also not as weak as many would believe...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2013, 12:47:52 AM »
Well... since everyone knows now... I learned of it this morning myself... Was suppose to not be publicized as I heard his dad asked it to be taken off facebook but now everyone knows... I was really shocked... but he was staying with his family... its just so sad but when it's our time and it could be any of our's time...we all eventually pass away..

:(

I didn't know him but could tell he seemed like a legitimate good guy, Bobber was close to him and ya he's shocked about it for sure... Sharief was just training with him a week ago and they were planning to train sunday and.......

Sigh..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2013, 12:48:31 AM »
They laugh now but when their lives are cut short you'll be the last one laughing.

I've been doing lots of cardio lately and no juice. I will eventually juice again but no mega dosed protein, no diuretics (never used them) and no massive carbs and insulin and shit like that. Guys like Serge Nubret never did shit like that and looked great right until the end.

A lot of the abuse in this sport is both needless and shameless. There are way more problems that are never talked about. Fucking disgusting.

agreed bro...This industry is driven by a pretty fukced up group of homos' who only lust to see massive human beings. They obviously don't even give a shit if they all have 40plus inch stomachs. Sick mother fukcers.

dustin

« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2013, 01:00:06 AM »
agreed bro...This industry is driven by a pretty fukced up group of homos' how only lust to see massive humanbeings. They obviously don't even give a shit if they all have 40plus inch stomach. Sick mother fukcers.

Not even homos, but schmoes which are very creepy and not right in the head. They love their big muscle bears, insulin belly and all. :-X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2013, 01:09:01 AM »
Well... since everyone knows now... I learned of it this morning myself... Was suppose to not be publicized as I heard his dad asked it to be taken off facebook but now everyone knows...

Epic using someone's death to show how cool you are being 'on the inside'

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2013, 01:16:26 AM »
r i p
T

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #315 on: March 22, 2013, 01:16:58 AM »
For many years in getbig Nasser was forgotten and not talked about but then team Nasser came along and reminded everybody that he was one the best. So thanks to Alex, Sherief, Big Bobs and swami.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2013, 01:22:38 AM »
For many years in getbig Nasser was forgotten and not talked about but then team Nasser came along and reminded everybody that he was one the best. So thanks to Alex, Sherief, Big Bobs and swami.

AGREEed... The Hierarchy tried to cast him aside like he never existed. The dude was one of the biggest human beings to walk the earth. Nassar g0t more respect here than anywhere else in the interwebs.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #317 on: March 22, 2013, 01:24:21 AM »
RIP.

One of the great bber's and chopping characters.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #318 on: March 22, 2013, 01:26:50 AM »
I met Nasser a couple of times.  He was very nice and very respectfull.  Great bodybuilder.  RIP buddy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #319 on: March 22, 2013, 01:32:00 AM »

I like that Musclecenter has saved my photoshop.

R.I.P. Nasser

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #320 on: March 22, 2013, 01:33:39 AM »
I think we should all take this moment to remember how Goodrum reacted when OnlyMe died. He didn't talk shit about him anymore.

Let us respect Nasser's life by not talking bad things about a dead man. Thanks.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Nasser's dead
« Reply #321 on: March 22, 2013, 01:35:47 AM »
Nasser is DEAD, Sherief will be devastated.

At least he got to meet his idol.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Nasser's dead
« Reply #322 on: March 22, 2013, 02:16:21 AM »
ronnie is too busy impregnating

Maybe that's why he's doing that, trying to spread his seed to as many as possible cause he's prob going to kick the bucket soon....

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #323 on: March 22, 2013, 02:30:42 AM »
juice buffet dessert. rip.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #324 on: March 22, 2013, 02:37:06 AM »
Tito24 is watching over Nasser now.