Author Topic: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....  (Read 58552 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....
« Reply #575 on: April 11, 2013, 04:31:52 PM »
Yup!!

Ric Flair one of best shit talkers ever. I was never good at it, I was asked by a member here to post on the Wrestling board so I put up that avatar. LOL go to youtube and look him up some funny stuff.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #576 on: April 11, 2013, 04:35:44 PM »
Ric Flair one of best shit talkers ever. I was never good at it, I was asked by a member here to post on the Wrestling board so I put up that avatar. LOL go to youtube and look him up some funny stuff.

oh I know who he is  8)

My favorite wrestling era was the nwo in the wcw...flair was one of the 4 horsemen. I was in highschool than  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: April 11, 2013, 04:40:48 PM »
oh I know who he is  8)

My favorite wrestling era was the nwo in the wcw...flair was one of the 4 horsemen. I was in highschool than  :D

Ric had a gym here I used train at met him once. Pro wrestling is planned as to who will win but there is some hilarious characters in it, I dont really like the matches just the shit talk  :D. I guess because my dad took to me wrestling matches as a kid i'm kinda fond of it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: April 11, 2013, 04:43:34 PM »
Ric had a gym here I used train at met him once. Pro wrestling is planned as to who will win but there is some hilarious characters in it, I dont really like the matches just the shit talk  :D. I guess because my dad took to me wrestling matches as a kid i'm kinda fond of it.

haha ric flairs the man...

and yeah its like a male soap opera no doubt.

Not watching it much these days but I used to a lot as a kid and up to h.s...kinda outta the loop now.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: April 11, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »
haha ric flairs the man...

and yeah its like a male soap opera no doubt.

Not watching it much these days but I used to a lot as a kid and up to h.s...kinda outta the loop now.
Get on the wrestling board some fun stuff there, I was out of it too until this person asked me go there. Andre the Giant actually lived not to far from here, a good hearted guy died young.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: April 11, 2013, 05:07:19 PM »
Get on the wrestling board some fun stuff there, I was out of it too until this person asked me go there. Andre the Giant actually lived not to far from here, a good hearted guy died young.

Oh yeah...those extremely large people with acromegaly rarely live long lives. I think he had that disease  ???

probably didn't help he drank a lot ...I heard had to drink whole botles of hard liquor just to feel anything.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: April 12, 2013, 04:41:59 AM »
Oh yeah...those extremely large people with acromegaly rarely live long lives. I think he had that disease  ???

probably didn't help he drank a lot ...I heard had to drink whole botles of hard liquor just to feel anything.
Imagine what kind of bed Andre had to sleep in he probably had a custom made one at home, hell I'm only 6'2" and my feet hang of the bed sometimes, not to mention when he travelled stayed in hotel rooms he had to sleep on the floor I'm sure.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #582 on: April 12, 2013, 05:01:24 AM »
"i will not cease from mental fight" 8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #583 on: April 12, 2013, 06:22:10 AM »
btw dudes

i'm rather certain that i can and will gain muscle while staying lean, and that i can even get more lean (RIPPED) while gaining muscle ;)

how will i do it? by controlling cals and INCREASING TRAINING LOADS :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: April 12, 2013, 06:37:56 AM »
Imagine what kind of bed Andre had to sleep in he probably had a custom made one at home, hell I'm only 6'2" and my feet hang of the bed sometimes, not to mention when he travelled stayed in hotel rooms he had to sleep on the floor I'm sure.

Yeah...imagine the guy traveling around and having to sleep at hotels like some in Europe which tend to have tiny beds. And just doing random everyday things like walking through doors, getting in cars, taking dumps or showering when on the road.  :-\

Even 6'2 has to be a pain the ass at times.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #585 on: April 12, 2013, 06:41:06 AM »
Yeah...imagine the guy traveling around and having to sleep at hotels like some in Europe which tend to have tiny beds. And just doing random everyday things like walking through doors, getting in cars, taking dumps or showering when on the road.  :-\

how's it going chumpo?

you ready to git yo ass beat n few days ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: April 12, 2013, 06:42:03 AM »

Yep it is.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: April 12, 2013, 06:46:13 AM »
how's it going chumpo?

you ready to git yo ass beat n few days ;)

Doing pretty good man...

Looking better and better as the days go by it seems. Hunger is my new best friend!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #588 on: April 12, 2013, 06:52:55 AM »
Doing pretty good man...

Looking better and better as the days go by it seems. Hunger is my new best friend!

i feel light-headed and like i'm ready to pass the fuck out at any minute now and today is my big fucking day... curls and push-ups :o :o :o

guess i'll have some rice and corn along with eggs for lunch and then load up on 20 mg of superdrol with a big glass of 2% milk and then hit them curls and push-ups bout 90-120 min after taking the superdrol ;)

i've changed my superdrol strategy as i know just take a double dose ie. 20 mg on curl/push-up day which is every 72-96 hrs, and on other days i don't take shit

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: April 12, 2013, 06:56:47 AM »
Whatever works.

Training fasted can be a little rough but as I can remember it's no different than just being on low calories overall. Lethargy has set in for me as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: April 12, 2013, 07:10:29 AM »
6 days left.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #591 on: April 12, 2013, 07:16:35 AM »
at this point in time i got figure out how many cals that i can eat and still gain muscle while losing fat?

i really don't know how lean i am right now ??? ??? ???

i'm defiantely getting leaner on 1500-1800 cals a day, but i'm thinking that i could even go up to 2500 or even 2800 and still lose fat while gaining muscle

here in this article AJ talks about gaining muscle while losing fat on 1,100 cals per day, it's on page 5 here

this article is very interesting to say the least

http://arthurjonesexercise.com/Athletic/Exercise1983.PDF

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #592 on: April 12, 2013, 07:17:34 AM »
6 days left.

4 days for me, as my pics will be taken on tuesday ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: April 12, 2013, 07:23:07 AM »
at this point in time i got figure out how many cals that i can eat and still gain muscle while losing fat?

i really don't know how lean i am right now ??? ??? ???

i'm defiantely getting leaner on 1500-1800 cals a day, but i'm thinking that i could even go up to 2500 or even 2800 and still lose fat while gaining muscle

here in this article AJ talks about gaining muscle while losing fat on 1,100 cals per day, it's on page 5 here

this article is very interesting to say the least

Ethiopians take in more cals than 1100. 2500 max.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #594 on: April 12, 2013, 07:41:02 AM »
Ethiopians take in more cals than 1100. 2500 max.

so do you believe that he really only ate 1100 cals for weeks on end?

i guess what i'll do is let you fellas tell me how lean i really am, and then from there i'll try and figure out how many cals to eat

if i'm sub-6 then i can increase cals somewhat, but if i'm over 7 then i gotta still keep cals low

so allright, that settles it then, i'll take these pics "as is" with no water manipulations or any "tricks of the trade"

i'll probably trim up my hairy legs and put just a bit of bronze skin lotion on, but no "diet tricks"

remember, at this point in time i just want to get some honest feedback and then re-access my current situation and then continue on my course to outstanding-ness 8) 8) 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: April 12, 2013, 07:46:18 AM »
so do you believe that he really only ate 1100 cals for weeks on end?

i guess what i'll do is let you fellas tell me how lean i really am, and then from there i'll try and figure out how many cals to eat

if i'm sub-6 then i can increase cals somewhat, but if i'm over 7 then i gotta still keep cals low

so allright, that settles it then, i'll take these pics "as is" with no water manipulations or any "tricks of the trade"

i'll probably trim up my hairy legs and put just a bit of bronze skin lotion on, but no "diet tricks"

remember, at this point in time i just want to get some honest feedback and then re-access my current situation and then continue on my course to outstanding-ness 8) 8) 8)
No I don't believe the 1100 for weeks he was trying to get a rise out of people. The mirror tells all sub this sub that dont mean shit if you look like shit. If NJflex jumps in this thing it's over the dude is jacked, ripped and tanned.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #596 on: April 12, 2013, 07:57:05 AM »
No I don't believe the 1100 for weeks he was trying to get a rise out of people. The mirror tells all sub this sub that dont mean shit if you look like shit. If NJflex jumps in this thing it's over the dude is jacked, ripped and tanned.

the mirror don't tell shit if you can't see yourself as you really are doofus

and yeah, nj would win now, but not in sept/oct ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #597 on: April 12, 2013, 08:21:55 AM »
read the top of page 9 here for some very interesting points/ideas on "calf" training :D :D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #598 on: April 12, 2013, 10:05:10 AM »
getting ready to hit curls and push-ups soon, and i got the felling that push-ups will go up while curls won't...

anyways, trying to find some good training tunes for this training session so anything cool would be much appreciated 8)

here's what i'm listening to as a pretty work-out warm-up 8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: April 12, 2013, 10:41:55 AM »
dj181 @ home INCREASING TRAINING LOADS!!!