Author Topic: Hillary Clinton 2016 Quinnipiac University poll: Clinton would win Fla. over Jeb  (Read 243 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Last Updated: 2 hours and 58 minutes ago

By: Maxim Alter

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- If the 2016 presidential election were held today, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would win Florida if she were to run against Gov. Jeb Bush or U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.

Clinton has double-digit leads over Bush and Rubio in an early look at the 2016 presidential election, the poll states.

Clinton leads Bush 51 – 40 percent and bested Sen. Rubio 52 – 41 percent in a poll of registered Florida voters.

By a 91 – 8 percent margin, Florida voters support universal background checks for gun purchases, Quinnipiac reports. The poll also showed voters in gun-owning households support universal background checks 88 – 11 percent.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/political/hillary-clinton-2016-quinnipiac-university-poll-clinton-would-win-fla-over-jeb-bush-marco-rubio

Purge_WTF

Another Bush, another Clinton. Gonorreah or The Clap?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's not entirely surprising.   Hilary is very popular.  I'd bet Jeb would be more popular in TX or Montana than he would be in Florida. 

In a national race, I'd have to bet on Hilary, but I think jeb would keep it much closer than a newbie like rubio or Christie.

And in a national race, you just never know.  Obama was ENTIRELY beatable, with a dozen reasons why he should have lost.  The repub option Romney was just that much weaker.