Author Topic: Sons of Obama commit heinous crime: "Please don't kill my baby"  (Read 509 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
‘I begged them not to kill my baby’: Tragedy as 13-month-old toddler is shot dead in his stroller
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk ^ | 22 March 2013 | Harriet Arkell

Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 3:50:29 PM by BBell

‘I begged them not to kill my baby’: Tragedy as 13-month-old toddler is shot dead in his stroller by teenage robber in front of mother

Sherry West approached by two boys yards from home in Brunswick, GA

They demanded money before shooting her son Antonio dead as he slept

Police offer $10,000 reward for information about 'senseless killing'

A distraught mother as told how she pleaded with young robbers to spare her toddler's life before they shot him dead as he slept in his stroller.

Sherry West was pushing her 13-month-old son Antonio yards from their home in Brunswick, Georgia, early yesterday morning when she was approached by two African-American boys.

She told how one of them, who looked about 15, demanded money from her and threatened to kill her if she didn't give him any. She told him she didn't have any.

'He said: "Well, I'm going to kill your baby", and I said "Please don't kill my baby."

Ms West added: 'I put my arms over my baby and then he shoved me and then he shot my baby right in the head.'

Ms West began CPR on Antonio but it was in vain and the infant, who had been sleeping when he was shot, died at the scene of the 9am attack

The child's mother suffered a bullet wound to her leg which needed hospital treatment but was allowed home soon afterwards.

Antonio's father Louis Santiago said he wished he had been there to protect his son.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sons of Obama commit heinous crime: "Please don't kill my baby"
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 01:49:18 PM »
BRUNSWICK, Ga. —
Police arrested two teenagers Friday who are suspected in the shooting death of a baby in a stroller and the wounding of the baby's mother during an attempted robbery.

Seventeen-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Police Chief Tobe Green said.

-----------------
"He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she said. "When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said `I don't have it.' And he said, `Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said, `No, don't kill my baby!'"
 ------------------------------

"The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said. "And then he just shoved me when I started screaming and he ran down London Street with the little boy."

Read more: http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2020615333_apusbabyinstrollerslain.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 01:54:59 PM »
This is why people need to be armed.   Monsters like DeMarquis are animals that need to be put down. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 02:33:22 PM »
De'Marquis Elkins and his entire family need to be hung

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 02:45:05 PM »
Damn...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »
Two youths arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby
 CNN ^ | March 22, 2013 | Tom Watkins and Nick Valencia, CNN Staff

Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 4:49:26 PM by Uncle Chip

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- Two teenagers were arrested Friday in the shooting death of a 13-month-old boy who was in his stroller, according to police in Brunswick, Georgia.

The suspects are a 17-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy, Police Chief Tobe Green told reporters Friday. He said they are being held on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Green identified the older suspect as Demarquis Elkins, saying he will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings. The 14-year-old was not identified because of his age.

"We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green. A weapon has not been found.

Police offered a $10,000 reward for information and have received more than 30 leads.

Sherry West earlier told reporters that the incident occurred at 9 a.m. Thursday as she was walking home from the post office, pushing her son Antonio in a stroller. She said she saw two boys.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money," she said. "And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, "I don't have any money and don't kill my baby." The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

She continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

(Excerpt) Read more at edition.cnn.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »
 >:(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »
pathetic need for a mentally ill person tie Obama to everything

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 05:54:51 PM »
goodness that poor mother and father

ppl like this guy after being convicted need to be drug out into the middle of the street and have two shot put in their head.

He doesnt deserve any civility and needs to be put down like the diseased and morally bankrupt dog he is

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 06:17:23 PM »
>:(

I hope they have death penalty in that state.