Author Topic: help a broke guy in the dating game  (Read 29418 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: help a broke guy in the dating game
« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2013, 04:12:33 PM »
when did $40 become a expensive night out?
When $40 is the tip.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #201 on: March 25, 2013, 04:30:29 PM »
When $40 is the tip.

and the problem is?? if $40 is a issue, then dating is not for him

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2013, 04:45:29 PM »
there was article a while back about a broke bitch in New York, the bitch was to broke to afford dinners out by herself or her friends so she would go to dating websites , facebook or whatever, and would get anyone to take her out to dinner,  she didn't have any interest in getting to know them, she would only go out 2 times with them and find whatever reason she could to tell them  to fuck off after the second date, that was her Gimmick to eat out every night, simply go out on a date with a nice guy and have them pick up the bill, she said she has been doing it for years

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2013, 04:47:33 PM »
nah parker she .blew me off. .. .she Wanted to meet halfway  I dont have a ride out there....asked if she could wait till 8:30 (when my cousin got off work) was gonna give me a ride

shes all like  "whatever..."   fuck this sux

thnks for my boys Groink Galen..l cephisisus sticking up for me in this thread though

later 8)
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2013, 04:49:15 PM »
there was article a while back about a broke bitch in New York, the bitch was to broke to afford dinners out by herself or her friends so she would go to dating websites , facebook or whatever, and would get anyone to take her out to dinner,  she didn't have any interest in getting to know them, she would only go out 2 times with them and find whatever reason she could to tell them  to fuck off after the second date, that was her Gimmick to eat out every night, simply go out on a date with a nice guy and have them pick up the bill, she said she has been doing it for years

i have a hard time believing this wouldn't have gone horribly wrong for her at some point...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2013, 04:51:27 PM »

we all have ulterior motives, but how many girls actually think that way and want a stranger to take them out for a free feed, its a specific type.  that girl will get hers though, raped in a alley.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/confessions-how-she-made-1200-a-month-using-matchcom-2011-11

This Young Woman Scores $1,200 A Month In Fancy Dinners Using Match.com

A young New Yorker we'll call Minerva McGonagall* was tired of dipping into her savings to keep up with her Manhattan lifestyle.

Her $45k salary was not enough and she needed at least an extra $500 a month and sometimes $1,000 to pay her credit card bills and afford her $1,475 a month apartment in Murray Hill.

Then she discovered Match.com– the perfect site for a broke 23-year-old. 

“Before I barely had enough money to pay for food,” said McGonagall. “After using Match.com I found I wasn’t going into debt anymore.”

McGonagall started eating out five nights a week using a rotation of different guys she met through the dating site. McGonagall kept things simple—no more than five dates with the same guy.

The investment banker types were thrilled to woo her with extraordinary restaurants like the underground taqueria La Esquina and a Japanese restaurant, Megu, in Tribeca. One guy even took her to a champagne bar and purchased a $200 bottle.

McGonagall went from easily spending $500 a month on dinners alone to having someone else dole out an average of $60-plus per night. She also stopped eating lunch and opted for a light breakfast to save even more.

According to our calculations, McGonagall made over $1,200 a month.

Match.com does require a $50 monthly subscription, but the dates more than made up for the entry price.

“I mean, a guy buys me three drinks at $15 a pop and that right there made up for my Match fee,” said McGonagall.

McGonagall's roommates played the money-saving game as well. In fact, McGonagall first learned about online dating after watching one of her roommates go on extravagant outings every night. 

Two weeks later, McGonagall and her other roommate joined.

“We made ground rules,” said McGonagall.

One of them called for making spreadsheets about each guy who took them out for their drinks and/or meals. It included names, photos and details from their Match.com accounts.

The girls also let each other know where they were going for the night. And they never let guys pick them up at their apartment and instead met up at a public location.

After awhile at their escapades, they soon learned how prevalent the online dating scene had become in New York City.  McGonagall commonly ran into people she recognized from the site, and discovered that others using Match.com averaged at least ten dates before meeting her.

It’s no surprise considering New York City ranks as the number one online dating city, according to a survey of singles by SNAP Interactive, a social media site. But as popular as online dating had become, and as much of a great saving tactic it was, McGonagall eventually tired of the scene.

“It was exhausting," she said. "I needed my sleep and I was done playing the game."

McGonagall seems to have retired for good—she currently has a boyfriend.
Thinking about creative ways to save money? Whatever you do, don't try these ideas >

*Update: We've disabled comments on this post because they were getting out of control. We have also changed the name of the woman in the story because people were taking it waaaay too seriously.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/confessions-how-she-made-1200-a-month-using-matchcom-2011-11#ixzz2ObBd1dbh

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2013, 06:02:37 PM »
guys lets say this girl texted me back, shes 25  been talking to her for a bit blew her off tonight ....and caught me in a few lies

"you stumblin boy i need someone on the money"

so i gotta think of something
here are my options

a.  tell her my real age
b.  tell her my license was suspended
c.  tell her my car is a piece of shit and i dont like being seen in it
d. tell her my car is still back home and i didnt want to tell her

help me choose wisely

w
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »
bump....one of you fuckers make yourself useful what should i text this bitch?  hury up
l

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2013, 06:25:09 PM »
guys lets say this girl texted me back, shes 25  been talking to her for a bit blew her off tonight ....and caught me in a few lies

so i gotta think of something
here are my options

a.  tell her my real age
b.  tell her my license was suspended
c.  tell her my car is a piece of shit and i dont like being seen in it
d. tell her my car is still back home and i didnt want to tell her

help me choose wisely

w
make up an elaborate story how illegal immigrants recently totaled your car in an accident and your looking to buy a new one

never make yourself look like a broke ass chump or loser

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: March 25, 2013, 06:27:46 PM »
Just come clean man. She knows you're full of shit at this point.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2013, 06:28:29 PM »
make up an elaborate story how illegal immigrants recently totaled your car in an accident and your looking to buy a new one

never make yourself look like a broke ass chump or loser

ok...thats what im gonna do.

and bbrower- i cant come clean. her profile says "seeking a man between ages 24-30". Like Im gonna tell her Im 20 ::)
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #212 on: March 25, 2013, 06:39:55 PM »
ok...thats what im gonna do.

and bbrower- i cant come clean. her profile says "seeking a man between ages 24-30". Like Im gonna tell her Im 20 ::)
Tell her you are 19.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #213 on: March 25, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »
Tell her you are 19.

hahha hell no.

Im using matt's story.....

any way i can post this broad up without anyone finding her url? cute chick
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2013, 07:30:54 PM »
hahha hell no.

Im using matt's story.....

any way i can post this broad up without anyone finding her url? cute chick
We to develop a extraordinary mind set to deal with these hot girls or your money will be gone.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2013, 07:43:12 PM »

When someone trendyspeaks, it's best to try to gradually turn the conversation into pure jive devoid of substantive meaning until your partner has to ask: Wait, what are we talking about?

Try: Taint be like it do girl.  Imma take you round the world mo money style.  Phileas Fogg knocking up on you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2013, 05:52:23 PM »
well fellas first day on the job. Its a shit manual labor job Im not gonna bullshit...pretty much Minimum wage.  its something though, felt good for the time in a while. its something :)

..Cousin offered me his truck for $1200 though talked to him about it.. if i can hold down this job for a bit Ill have it by next month hopefully Its a piece of shit...but again its something :). My Life is already starting to turn around since I made this thread....Im looking up for the first time in a while. I wasted too much of my bros here time and yall took the time to give me genuine advice to not go out and give it a shot.... thanks to my boys who had my back .. groink.. Gal ..bigmc .cephis... few others.

maybe this will inspire  Ratard to do the same  ;)
l

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2013, 05:58:54 PM »
Good for you, keep your head up and stay employed.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2013, 12:53:31 PM »
Keep your head up flint', you're headed in the right direction.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »
I'm actually happy for you dude, working hard pays off.  Just take it easy on the women and don't spend all your money on them.  A real girl doesn't give a fuck what you drive.

8)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2013, 01:48:42 PM »
I'm actually happy for you dude, working hard pays off.  Just take it easy on the women and don't spend all your money on them.  A real girl doesn't give a fuck what you drive.

8)
she only cares about what car you buy her

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2013, 06:07:22 PM »
You won't go far wrong in life if you remember the Method101 golden rule that all women are vermin and scum and any thought otherwise is a result of your dick doing the thinking.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2013, 06:15:48 PM »
reaction was the facial expression of a cow who hears thunder for the first time in her life :D

LOL

good job flint.  in a couple of ways i'm actually in a similar situation to you.  about to get a real job, my own place and all that.  not really looking forward to the work, but at least it pays well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2013, 06:15:59 PM »
Quote from: galeniko link=topic=464169.msg6688536#msg6688536

reaction was the facial expression of a cow who hears thunder for the first time in her life
[/quote
Post of the year candidate.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2013, 07:15:26 PM »
 In the USA, a man is only as good as how much money he has. It's the most materialistic country on earth. If you are a guy with no money, your only option is the cock. Or super obese chicks and grandma's.