Author Topic: help a broke guy in the dating game  (Read 29520 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: help a broke guy in the dating game
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 06:40:35 PM »
I mean yeah Im pretty honest about my life..... I dont have a car, broke my hand lifting a fridge the size of a pick up truck all for 7 bucks an hour and just said fuck it......

....I mean.last sunday I had to ride my bike to meet this chick no buses in my area. Had to call a taxi to the last one...had to have one pick me up the last time. Of course I pull the usual bullshit "I just moved here Im shipping my car back and it wont be here for a week" and they buy it...Im good with talking....but dating is all i got. no boys to go out to clubs and bars and parties and shit not here anyways....I mean I try to make friends with dudes my age  but they never hit me up to go out. To be fair I wouldnt wanna a dude with my physique   around their women either but ya it sucks cause I am a nice guy.  Im sure some of yall could relate young kids just hate on you if they think your a threat, the cats i do hang out with are usually dudes in their late twenties and thirties but there all married and shit. Makaveli is almost 30 he's settlling down too so Im flyin solo.

Did you recently relocate?
X

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »
No never.

It's easy to talk shit online, getting laid with decent chicks is another story.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2013, 06:50:02 PM »
Oh no man I was referring to first dates exclusively. And yeah your right my game is pretty weak,  I was with the same girl for a long time, I turned 20 a few months ago and at the time I was  new to dating ..I have an older cousin who knows tons of chicks out here so usually Id just hang out with him and there was girls running around everywhere with alchohol and Im 220 lean so you can probably do the math hah. and ya I got one m talking to, who I would spend 100 bucks on sushi shes that hot...Straight up fucking 10 I gotta think where Im gonna take her. I havent seen a better looking girl posted on GB personally...anyway i can post her pic without someone finding her url or FB? someone pm me

I understand. Now if she's a 10, then you better start spending some money (moderate not outrageous). Remember pussy = money. And if you don't have the money to back up her looks cause she's a 10 then you better have a serious A game, if not that then a solid 6 pack. Since I'm helping your game here you better come back with some solid results once you guys are done hanging out. Otherwise we will label you as a pee on for these broads!  ;)
#

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 06:50:26 PM »
It's easy to talk shit online, getting laid with decent chicks is another story.
You would be surprised at the amount of pathetic chicks out there these days. It is the reason i don't trust any woman.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 06:53:43 PM »

How did she react when you showed up on your bike? Did you have pegs? She could have gotten on the back.

Oh dude....you have no idea. Both of these incidents happened in the past 6 days....

Sunday-  Im in the fucking parking lot at the beach with my bike looking for a place to hide the shit, , now I told the chick Im gonna be in a red shirt and jeans so look for me. (i met her online lol)

Im trying to get the shit to fit behind the bushes and all of a sudden I hear a "HEY!"  

other night- this bitch hits me up at 12 oclock at midnight while Im in the middle of a workout (i train at midnight). Now bro Im being honest this chick was bad, all the chicks ifuck with are bad Im honest about being a fuck up but Im honest about the chicks I go for too I dont bullshit.
"hey um Im kind of busy can we please do this tomorrow"
"please come please"
Now I was horny as fuck so I go anyways.... call makaveli no answer. I ask the guy at the gym and hes busy cant give me a ride has to be home it was late....r.....I find some mexican guy at walmart I offer him 10 bucks to give me a ride into town and drop me off.
So I mwaiting waiting, I meet the chick on the side of the street she pulls up with her friend. She;s 19 her friend had to be around 25 ish......were talking a bit shes asking where Im from Im feeling her shes feelin me she starts asking what your doing later. I see her looking at my shoulders and my chest etc shes digging it all of a sudden she keeps looking down...and up...down and up...I knew i had been training abs so i figure maybe shes looking at that. Then it hits me, I took a leak in the bushes and might of not zipped up before she saw me....I cant look down now obviously just play it cool flin play it cool.
"well hey Im gonna drop my friend off ill be back in a bit to get you"

she takes off...5 minutes go by 10 minutes go by, now Im not looking down I know shes coming it was just my tiny waiste she found sexy. 15 minutes....text her "are you comin girl?"

"no"

I look down slowly chest to stomach....shits wide fucking open.
l

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2013, 06:55:10 PM »
whats this mean if she dont give you a kiss?

you serious?

you just kiss her on first date,tongue down the neck, if it fails it wasnt meant to happen-last.

;D

Lol! Me and you are cut from a different cloth compared to some other fellas who might have a weak game (no offense). By the way I'm working on a new broad, she's Chinese so details will come soon  ;D
#

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 06:57:55 PM »
Oh dude....you have no idea. Both of these incidents happened in the past 6 days....

Sunday-  Im in the fucking parking lot at the beach with my bike looking for a place to hide the shit, , now I told the chick Im gonna be in a red shirt and jeans so look for me. (i met her online lol)

Im trying to get the shit to fit behind the bushes and all of a sudden I hear a "HEY!"  

other night- this bitch hits me up at 12 oclock at midnight while Im in the middle of a workout (i train at midnight). Now bro Im being honest this chick was bad, all the chicks ifuck with are bad Im honest about being a fuck up but Im honest about the chicks I go for too I dont bullshit.
"please come please"
Now I was horny as fuck so I go anyways.... call makaveli no answer. I ask the guy at the gym and hes busy cant give me a ride has to be home it was late....r.....I find some mexican guy at walmart I offer him 10 bucks to give me a ride into town and drop me off.
So I mwaiting waiting, I meet the chick on the side of the street she pulls up with her friend. She;s 19 her friend had to be around 25 ish......were talking a bit shes asking where Im from Im feeling her shes feelin me she starts asking what your doing later. I see her looking at my shoulders and my chest etc shes digging it all of a sudden she keeps looking down...and up...down and up...I knew i had been training abs so i figure maybe shes looking at that. Then it hits me, I took a leak in the bushes and might of not zipped up before she saw me....I cant look down now obviously just play it cool flin play it cool.

she takes off...5 minutes go by 10 minutes go by, now Im not looking down I know shes coming it was just my tiny waiste she found sexy. 15 minutes....text her "are you comin girl?"

"no"

So your weiner was exposed? :( I couldnt follow the last part.
X

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 06:58:16 PM »

"please come please"

"no"

Wow, I am going to import Galienko to america to live with you and help u.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 07:00:11 PM »
Lol! Me and you are cut from a different cloth compared to some other fellas who might have a weak game (no offense). By the way I'm working on a new broad, she's Chinese so details will come soon  ;D
It's called: some girls are scared to say no.  They make up most of the mudshark population.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 07:21:10 PM »
I met a girl out for drinks last thursday.. She kept persisting to put drinks on her tab and kept buying drinks all night.. She spent close to $80 on the night..  I spent about the same including a late night dinner/breakfast place which is cheap lol. I was attracted to her offering to pay for so much, even though I tried to not let her. I then banged her in a parking lot.

However, I always try to pay on the first date though.. usually for several dates after too. Hell with my whore of an ex I paid for everything all the time so wtf do i know.

what did she look like?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 07:30:19 PM »
Wow, I am going to import Galienko to america to live with you and help u.

watch it Matt
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2013, 07:53:26 PM »
I always looked at it like this, on first dates only. you suggest a casual setting, coffee or whatever the fuck..and be prepared to pay. If she's pushing for a night out, dinner the works when you dont even know if you like each other, its your discretion....if it's going good and you are going to see her again and bone her, then pay. If the date sucks balls then put it out there as soon as possible that you arent spending 200 bucks on a total stranger.

You can usually tell pretty quick if tbere is any chemistry, so it's not like your are dropping a bomb when the bill comes.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2013, 08:34:48 PM »
I always looked at it like this, on first dates only. you suggest a casual setting, coffee or whatever the fuck..and be prepared to pay. If she's pushing for a night out, dinner the works when you dont even know if you like each other, its your discretion....if it's going good and you are going to see her again and bone her, then pay. If the date sucks balls then put it out there as soon as possible that you arent spending 200 bucks on a total stranger.

You can usually tell pretty quick if tbere is any chemistry, so it's not like your are dropping a bomb when the bill comes.

i hear you.... havent had any chemistry with any chick ive met online yet so far though.... Usually we get along fine but I end up getting something else that I see along the night and ill tell the other girl "oh she was just my friend" or some bullshit.

not one girl has looked as good as her photos....the 8's turned out to be 5's 6's..., make up /myspace angles and several year old pics   can do wonders ...
l

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2013, 08:36:16 PM »
wow - you're pathetic

do you pay for the girls food on first date yes or no? All of the women Ive been out with have been nice chicks.....I always say im not gonna pay but ther polite about it "you want me to pay"

no i got it....

blew 40 bucks this week. I cant keep doing this....I thought I had it sealed last sunday at the beachnot a restaurant in sight... and sure enough the bitch got like 10 bucks of icecream and pretzels ::)    

chick hits me up just texted me now for sushi, I didnt even respond to her ass.  bleh....think im gonna go hit the gym

1MoreRound

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2013, 09:21:19 PM »
do you pay for the girls food on first date yes or no? All of the women Ive been out with have been nice chicks.....I always say im not gonna pay but ther polite about it "you want me to pay"

no i got it....

blew 40 bucks this week. I cant keep doing this....I thought I had it sealed last sunday at the beachnot a restaurant in sight... and sure enough the bitch got like 10 bucks of icecream and pretzels ::)    

chick hits me up just texted me now for sushi, I didnt even respond to her ass.  bleh....think im gonna go hit the gym

My move has always been- quick coffe first date. Then start making decisions. Broke or not.
Always pay......
You might get skins right after the coffee  ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2013, 09:34:20 PM »
I have a broke friend who all he does is bring chicks out for dessert at decent restaurants. Never a meal. Always goes later in the night and when the chick asks about eating a meal, he says he never eats this late.  So the chiks never order a meal either.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2013, 09:36:26 PM »
Only take a women you want to be in a relationship with on a date, and remember pussy costs money dick is free...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2013, 09:38:26 PM »
wow - you're pathetic

indeed,  im sorry us men arent masculine enough to attract such fine women like yourself.

l

1MoreRound

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2013, 09:40:29 PM »
I have a broke friend who all he does is bring chicks out for dessert at decent restaurants. Never a meal. Always goes later in the night and when the chick asks about eating a meal, he says he never eats this late.  So the chiks never order a meal either.

That's a good move!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2013, 09:50:30 PM »
I leave  her pic up for 10 minutes those who see it see it...,,,the chicks a legit 10/ 10.
l

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2013, 09:55:51 PM »
I leave  her pic up for 10 minutes those who see it see it...,,,the chicks a legit 10/ 10.

what chick are you talking about

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2013, 09:59:04 PM »
No offence bro, but you like dating and you want to indulge but you have no business doing this without money. It's like wanting a Mercedes but having no money, the game requires money, so my advise is lay low for a year or 2 until you are financially stable.

One more thing at your age and the females you date money may not matter but females mid 20's and up are attracted to ''status' so better to get established now and play later on

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2013, 10:02:24 PM »
Here's the thing with chicks wanting to pay for their share on a first date...It's not a good sign. Either tbey aren't into you and don't want to be "obligated" to you in any way, or she's making a point that she's independant, doesn't need "a man to pay", or something along those lines. Which is cool, but it's not first date shit. If i offer to take you out to dinner, accept my largesse and don't make an issue of it...fighting over the check and shit. If there is a second or third date and you want to return the,favor, cool....but not the first date if i asked you to dinner. I wouldnt have asked if i wasnt prepared to pay

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2013, 10:28:05 PM »
Here's the thing with chicks wanting to pay for their share on a first date...It's not a good sign. Either tbey aren't into you and don't want to be "obligated" to you in any way, or she's making a point that she's independant, doesn't need "a man to pay", or something along those lines. Which is cool, but it's not first date shit. If i offer to take you out to dinner, accept my largesse and don't make an issue of it...fighting over the check and shit. If there is a second or third date and you want to return the,favor, cool....but not the first date if i asked you to dinner. I wouldnt have asked if i wasnt prepared to pay

come to think of it  the chicks that did offer to pay i didnt get any play from so your probably right lol.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2013, 10:29:38 PM »
No offence bro, but you like dating and you want to indulge but you have no business doing this without money. It's like wanting a Mercedes but having no money, the game requires money, so my advise is lay low for a year or 2 until you are financially stable.

One more thing at your age and the females you date money may not matter but females mid 20's and up are attracted to ''status' so better to get established now and play later on

bro dont tell me that. I mean I know your right but I need this, I was just starting to get over my ex and shes been erased from my head for a while dating and seeing other women is what helped. I went a month without seeing anyone and depressions and her were back full throttle so I really make an effort to date as much as possible.  and ya these chicks are mid to late twenties...no fucking clue hhaa. then again i dnt know many 20 years old that would be able to hang with a 28 year old when we talk compatibility ...nothing in common
l